Spocket: US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket: US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

Stockhill Designs

I like how easy Spocket is to use, but it would be absolutely 5 stars if I was able to alter the description/tags/etc from the 'My Products' tab after it was pushed to my store. However, that is just a minor flaw in an otherwise really good addition to any store.

t-shirtSquare

I think there are not as many products for pets. I feel it is limited for my niche. Could use more customer support and also email updates on products related to my store's niche instead of other random products that are not relevant.

addoshak

I don't have any particular comment for spocke but I can comment after using for little bit. Overall it looks good but lets see.

Passion & Purpose...and more

Easy to search, adjust and customize product info, well-written descriptions, and easy to import to store.

labellalatina.com

esta bien ,voy a probar.tiene muchos productos que parecen de calidad. es lo que estaba buscando para mi tienda.

Joseph Wade

Great App! Only problem i have is that i had someone create my shopify website, and some products are not on here.

MXMN SHOT

decent app. they had shipping problems the first time i tried to use them but it looks like theyve handled that

Sincerely Amor

LOVE THIS WEBSITE! The perfect app for someone who is doing dropshipping but is tired of the the long shipping time of aliexpress.

Unique + Trendy Stuff PH

already got the feeling of the 'premium'-ish the first few seconds and I think this will be a great tool for any big thinking eCommerce seller

February 12, 2020

That's great to know! We'd appreciate it if you could describe specifically how premium feels. All jokes aside, we can definitely offer you the quality products you need that could contribute to your store's success. All the best!

Mans Timepiece

Works great, But the description text editor is crap and could be made allot better. Hope this helps someone out!

February 12, 2020

Thanks for your honest feedback! This is something we can improve on. In any case, we hope the other features work well and are easy to use for you. Let us know if you need help with anything!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11