Spocket: Dropshipping , 5.316 reseñas

Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 82% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 10% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
27 de marzo de 2024

Spocket offers an impressive range of high-quality products and a user-friendly platform, making it a top choice for e-commerce entrepreneurs looking to expand their inventory and streamline operations.

My Store
Reino Unido
2 meses usando la aplicación
Spocket respondió 31 de marzo de 2024

Spocket provides an impressive array of high-quality products and a user-friendly platform, making it a top choice for e-commerce entrepreneurs aiming to expand their inventory and streamline operations. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need assistance!

7 de mayo de 2024

Spocket is a fantastic company that provides an excellent platform for dropshipping businesses. Their user-friendly interface, wide range of products, and efficient order processing make it easy for businesses to find and sell high-quality items. Their customer support team is also top-notch, always ready to help with any issues that may arise. I highly recommend Spocket to anyone looking to streamline their dropshipping operations and increase their profitability.

My Store
2 días usando la aplicación
Spocket respondió 9 de mayo de 2024

Hi there!
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our Customer Support team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 through our chat channel or you can send us an email at support@spocket.co - Abby

11 de abril de 2024

Lot´s of products to choose from, reallt easy to import to your shopify store and great support!

Huppli
Suecia
2 meses usando la aplicación
Spocket respondió 16 de abril de 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience with Spocket! We're thrilled to hear that you've found our platform to offer a wide selection of products and seamless integration with your Shopify store. Providing excellent support is a top priority for us, so we're glad to know that you've had a positive experience with our team. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

6 de marzo de 2024

Hated the spocket experience but the customer support was amazing! The agent OJ who helped me with unwanted add on costs hitting my account 3 days before the free trial ended! Watch all your free trials - diarise all of these as you go, if I were you.

Alabama Fox Incorporated
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Spocket respondió 11 de marzo de 2024

Hi there!
Thanks for sharing your positive review of OJ's service. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our service. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 through our chat channel or you can send us an email at support@spocket.co - Abby

28 de febrero de 2024

I am at a lost for words of how grateful I am for the assistance, diligence, patience, attention to details Eleanor provided me, when I thought that my self inflicted problem resolving the issue I am encouterng was just too much for me to resolve on my own. She was on a live CHAT with me to explain and guide me thru the process of the issue Iam encountering. And for that I highly recommend this APP. Service is of utmost importance. I entered this business without any knowledge about it, but now I feel a lot better knowing that I have the Eleanor's of the world to help me out. I have yet to sell my first product, I am still in the process of building my site, putting it together, its challenging...but now my confidence just went up tremendously with Spocket and their Eleanor's on my corner. Thank so much!!

Kiko and Kit
29 días usando la aplicación
Spocket respondió 2 de marzo de 2024

Hi Kiko and Kit!
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our Customer Support team, especially Eleanor will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 through our chat channel or you can send us an email at support@spocket.co - Abby

29 de marzo de 2024

I would use it again, for sure.

MotiveVibe
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Spocket respondió 31 de marzo de 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with Spocket and that you would use it again! If you have any feedback or suggestions for us, please feel free to share. We're always here to support you and help you succeed in your endeavors.

21 de abril de 2024

Spocket is a fantastic easy to use platform. With Spocket you upload products to your store at a click of a button.

It is an amazing app it takes away a tone of work from your hands.

Swiftdrop
Canadá
5 días usando la aplicación
Spocket respondió 23 de abril de 2024

Thank you for your glowing review! We're delighted to hear that you find Spocket fantastic and easy to use. Simplifying the process of uploading products to your store is what we aim for, and we're thrilled that you find it amazing. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to make your experience with Spocket as smooth and efficient as possible!

20 de marzo de 2024

Love it, I hope it will be around for long time

KOKOTETE
4 meses usando la aplicación
Spocket respondió 31 de marzo de 2024

It's wonderful to hear that you're loving Spocket. Let's continue to grow together. If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to reach out again. Thank you for your trust!

3 de marzo de 2024

I found some pretty good products & the app is easy to navigate. This was a great experience

Shop Parlon
4 meses usando la aplicación
Spocket respondió 11 de marzo de 2024

Hi Shop Parlon!
Thanks for your review and for loving Spocket! There are so many features and products to look for. We assure you that your dropshipping journey will be amazing! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 through our chat channel or you can send us an email at support@spocket.co - Abby

19 de marzo de 2024

I love spocket for dropshipping because it gives you all the top best winning product. It is very easy to use. I rate this app with a 5 star

MoMus Supplies
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Spocket respondió 31 de marzo de 2024

Fantastic! We're thrilled that Spocket has surpassed your expectations, and we're delighted that you love the app. Rest assured, we're continuously adding more suppliers to offer even more great products. Have a wonderful day!