Arvostelut (5 504)

• 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 5 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
26. elokuu 2020

The items are too expensive. I would not be able to make much profit. Once I changed to shipped from UK (because I don't want long shipping time) there was almost no items left.

chicmeout
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
14 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Spocket vastasi 26. elokuu 2020

Sorry to hear about your experience! We understand that there are certain items that might seem to be expensive at first but our suppliers are actually required to give a minimum of 25-35% profit margin on all their listings. If you feel that the items are not within that margin, we would be more than happy to investigate that supplier and take the appropriate actions necessary. We will have one of our account managers reach out to you directly to make sure that we resolve any concerns you may have. We appreciate your kind understanding and patience!

Muokattu 15. joulukuu 2017

Products in Spocket are so expensive, most important is they have the original retailer's name or website water-marked on each product picture. Basically, Spocket is not meant for drop-shipping, it is for advertising for another shop. Please change your app description to something else instead of drop-shipping because why would any body buy stuff from my site if they could go get it cheaper on the original online store.

Esellcan
Kanada
20. joulukuu 2017

I was very disappointed with this app. Sprocket's products come from Etsy sellers. I wouldn't mind that at all except that they expect ME to do their work for them and contact each seller myself in order to sell their products.

Joni Lambert Entertainment
20. helmikuu 2019

I would give zero stars if I could. I downloaded this for a day. I figured I would not be charged after deleting the app as many do not. They are currently telling me that they cannot refund the charges cause it's against their "policy" because apparently the subscription page states you have to go through the unsubscription process to not receive future charges. Regardless, this is a B.S. policy to charge people who are no longer interested in the app and have forgotten to unsubscribe/read the fine print and then justify a no refund policy. Horrible way to do business I have not encountered this issue with ANY other app.

Baby Authority
Spocket vastasi 9. huhtikuu 2019

Thank you for voicing out your concerns! We appreciate the feedback as this helps as grow and be better for our customers.

For most situations we try to be as understanding as possible so there will be exceptions. If there was a billing error on our side (as we give users one week to test run the app at no charge), please reach out to support@spocket.co and we will investigate your case for confirmation. We’d like to discuss the matter further with you and see how we can make things good.

24. kesäkuu 2023

If I could leave zero stars, I would. Spocket is an emblem of the worst practices a business can adopt, hiding behind flashy marketing and dubious 5 star reviews, while they stealthily rob unsuspecting customers.

Promising a vast array of "quality" products, they deliver nothing but disappointment. The product selection is severely lacking in both quantity and quality, making their service utterly futile.

Their reckless disregard for customer data is horrifying. After deleting their app within the 7-day trial period, I was shocked to discover Spocket had retained my payment information unlawfully and charged me an outrageous $140 CAD. A clear violation of trust and basic customer rights, as well as Shopify's policies.

Their customer service is an affront to the term itself. Instead of aiding their patrons, they take pleasure in shrugging off valid refund requests, showing a shocking lack of empathy and blatant disregard for their customers.

Not only did this experience steal my hard-earned money, but it also robbed me of valuable time. Two full days spent wrangling with Shopify, the BBB, Spocket, and PayPal in a desperate bid to recover my funds.

This company made me feel inconsequential and exploited, a mere number in their list of victims. I was treated not as a customer, but as an easy mark.

Do your due diligence before considering Spocket. Take a moment to check their BBB profile (https://www.bbb.org/ca/bc/vancouver/profile/drop-shipper-mailing-services/spocket-inc-0037-2401868) to see the real, unfiltered experiences of users like myself.

I am actively campaigning to have this company removed from Shopify's store. Until that time, I implore my fellow entrepreneurs: avoid Spocket at all costs.

House of Glass
Kanada
9 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Spocket vastasi 25. kesäkuu 2023

We're very sorry to hear about your experience but thank you for sharing it! Our sincerest apologies if we were not able to meet your expectations at this time. One of our account managers will reach out to you directly to help with any issues that you may have otherwise, please chat with us or send us an email at support@spocket.co so we can look into this matter right away. Thank you for your understanding and patience!- Abigail

21. tammikuu 2019

SCAM ! You do not get a free trial ! I deleted app after a day then was changed for 30 days ! Scam scam scam scam scam !!!!!!!!!!!

Novelty Cave
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
9 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Spocket vastasi 9. huhtikuu 2019

Hi there! Thanks for letting us know about your experience and we hope to resolve this to your benefit and earn you back as a customer. But first, we would like to clarify that we do offer 7-day trial period to users and they are given a week to test out Spocket for free. We are also in the process of updating our billing system as our main goal is to provide you, our customers, a more streamlined process!

21. huhtikuu 2020

Voll der scheiß funktioniert noch nicht mal. Man will nach Produkten suchen die von Deutschland verschickt werden aber jedes mal zeigt er nur Produkte aus den Usa an......

Discount-Catcher
Saksa
8 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Spocket vastasi 24. toukokuu 2020

Hallo! Es tut uns leid zu hören, dass es Ihnen etwas schwer gefallen ist, die gesuchten Lieferanten zu finden. Wir würden uns sehr freuen, Sie dabei zu unterstützen. Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns unter support@spocket.co und wir helfen Ihnen gerne weiter!

Hi there! We're sorry to hear you found it a bit difficult to find the suppliers that you were looking for. We would be more than happy to walk you through. Please reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly help you out!

1. heinäkuu 2018

They basically had nothing shipping from the U.S. that my customers would want, in quite a well-known niche with a huge following.

The Midnight Hour
7 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 11. joulukuu 2018

This app is not useful, they said it is unlimited products, but its is not.
It does not allow more then 20000 Products.
We do not recommend this app.

KeeboVet Veterinary Ultrasound Equipment
6 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
23. maaliskuu 2019

Let's use and I will adjust my rating again, for now they force me to write review for upgrading plan

Lofthigher
Italia
6 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Spocket vastasi 1. huhtikuu 2019

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re incredibly sorry that you felt you were forced to leave us a review. We’d love to talk to you more about your experience and hear your input so we can work on it. If you want to speak to us, you may reach our team at support@spocket.co and we will be there to answer right away.

We are, however, glad that you are using Spocket! We surely hope that you are enjoying the use of our app in running a successful online business.