Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Dropshipping US/EU Products. AliExpress, Alibaba & cosmetics

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BeautiWonder Shop

Fellow Entrepreneurs Beware - I don’t like leaving bad reviews but I am leaving one with this app because of a bad experience I had with them that lasted over a couple of weeks. After checking out the app and the merchandise- I paid $49 for one month subscription. I liked the idea of selling products with shorter shipping times. But for some reason, the app would not push the products onto my Shopify shop. I contacted their support team and I was first told to change browsers, then try to see if I was having the same problem on my cell phone. After doing all of that, the app still would not push products to my store.

The customer service rep said he was checking with their tech support and he would get back with me. He never did. I followed up with him 2 days later. He then told me, the problem was with Shopify and that they could not help me any further. When I enquired about getting my money back- he said he said he would send my request to financial, but no one from the finance department ever contacted me.

I contacted Shopify about the problem and they told me they had no idea what Spocket was talking. So they also contacted Spocket to get the problem corrected.

A different customer service rep contacted me and said they were working to fix the problem and they would like to offer me 3 mos free in exchange to the subscription fee I already paid. That seemed fair, so I said okay. Then she asks to explain the problem I am having. So I explained in detail the problem I was having.

This same rep that offered me 3 mos free comes back with this email: “let's get this sorted and we'll come with some offer to cover for your subscription okay?” In another email she says she will contact me right away.

A couple of days go by and again no one contacts me. So once again, I requested a refund via the app. This time a different customer service contacts me and assures me that she is following up with the finance team about my refund. After all of that I finally got my refund. But it was only because I pursued them!!

Here’s the kicker, after doing some digging, I discovered that there apparently is a bug in the app and it doesn’t work on all stores. Other people have had this same problem with this app.
My problem is that, if you know that you have a bug in your system then OWN it. Don’t give people the run around and try to B.S. them. I felt this company was disrespectful in the way they handled my situation. It gave me the impression that all they cared about is collecting the subscription fee and not actually providing a product/service that works.

I just wanted to leave this review in hopes that no one else goes thru this. A

December 23, 2019

First of all, thanks for raising the issue you had as this would serve as a good basis for improvement of both our Support team and of course, the platform itself. We're always trying to better the what customers experience with the app and so feedback like this definitely helps. Following this, we would like to extend our sincerest apologies for what you experienced.

Our Support team tries their very best to attend to all issues and keep customers updated on developments to cases such as yours.

Please do know that the bug you mentioned is an issue we're currently trying to fix and that we are not in the practice of misleading our members. We're always trying to improve the app and find resolutions to issues that arise with its usage to give merchants such as yourself a better experience.

We wish you the best in your future commitments and again, we do apologize for the inconvenience that the bug has caused you.

The Shoe Recipe

I did not like their services, they have premium products, which most of the nicer products are premium products and with a paid account at the almost $50 a month mark, you only get to add 25 premium products. You have to pay almost $100 a month just to add premium products. Also, shipping is slow. I placed a test order to see how shipping would be, they still haven't shipped the items out and the order was placed 3 days ago. It is always best to test your suppliers prior to customers placing orders so that way you can work out the kinks. Not happy, so I decided to cancel. You can't just cancel your account, you have to talk to someone and hope they cancel your account. I ended up having to cancel my debit card instead to keep them from being able to charge me. I do not reccommend, try Modalyst instead. They ship faster and are more reasonably priced.

November 27, 2019

Thanks for dropping us this review! We're always striving to be better and so you letting us know which aspects we are lacking in helps us improve.

On the subject of shipping, we do always suggest that our dropshippers always get products from suppliers who are based in or near the area their target customers are located. Doing this greatly decreases shipping time in most cases.

As mentioned, we would love to know how we can be better and perhaps bring you back as a customer. Someone from the Support team will be in touch with you soon!

Rave Bae Couture

This Company LIES

I was going to use this until I read one of the "success stories" on their blog and realized it was actually a FAKE story. When the supposed owner of the store in the case study replied to my comments, she dismissed my inquiries admitting that she didn't write the article, although the entire thing is written in 1st person as if she DID write it...which in itself is very misleading.

She also couldn't even provide me with a business email from her store, to verify the story is true...and instead told me to DM an IG account that looked obviously fake (made just 2 weeks ago with only random indian guys as followers).

For all I know this app may work, but I'd rather not work with a company that lies and makes up success stories to get people on their platform.

January 1, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our blogs. We believe you're pertaining to Erin. We can assure you that the story is in fact, real. Erin didn't write the article, we wrote it based on the interview we had with her. With this, her answers were adapted into first person.

We're sure that a lot of other aspiring dropshippers are interested to know more about Erin so we understand why people would want to contact her directly. With the growth of her business and as much as she'd like to answer all questions, we could only assume that she attends to many tasks that ensure the her store runs smoothly.

Gabriella's Jewels

I found the products and the chat tool to be what you might expect. Unfortunately, I ran a test order to see what a customer might receive and the item sat for over 12 days with no more information than a label had been created. Via chat I worked with the Spocket team to finally receive the item and when I opened the package, I was nearly in tears. The item was not as described or pictured, the product was poorly constructed and now I am having a hard time trying to find how you can make a return. Not feeling warm and fuzzy over this whole experience. If this item was for a customer, they would surely NOT BUY from me again. I am considering to cancel the Spocket app and ask for a refund because my customers are looking for excellent products and communication / tracking on items when they are ordered. I am not confident at this point that I can trust Spocket with my customer orders.

November 16, 2019

Hey Gabriella's Jewels team! We feel very utterly terrible to know about your experience. This is something we will not take something for granted and we would like to get in touch with you to let you know how serious we are on matters like this. One of our support team will be reaching out to you as soon as possible!

Spiphe

Products do not include shipping weights. Shipping costs are not pushed to customer..Bulk editing is not available. disappointed thus far. that I now have to edit 2100+ product individually and guess shipping weights so that my business doesn't lose money

November 19, 2019

We appreciate your feedback! Rest assured that we take your comments and suggestions seriously and that we will be doing our very best in order to address your concerns as soon as much as we can! We would love to extend our assistance to you as best as we can. Please each out to us at support@spocket.co so that we may be able to provide you with solutions regarding your concerns.

ToddlerShoeOutlet

It said 7-day free trial so I accidentally bought the annual plan instead of monthly and they charged $348 and would not give my money back. I called them within 5 mins of making this mistake but they wouldn't budge.

I explained to them they don't have any products that I could put on my store (toddlershoeoutlet.com) and all the prices are super high you can barely make a profit.

Here is an example of how they are scamming you. Product shows as US supplier but just another Chinese product. Their supplier are DROPSHIPPING to YOU. :-/

November 19, 2019

Thanks for sharing this here! Our Support team has been trying to get in touch with you so they can discuss this further with you. Please let us know your availability by sending us an email at support@spocket.co.

Spoiled Princess.Com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

App is expensive, for the quality! Quality and fabric of the clothing are very cheap and poorly stitched. Not worth it but, with lack of options, moving on is hard. I do like the shipping times!

November 6, 2019

Thanks for letting us know about this! We'd like to make sure that this has been addressed by Spocket. We are bringing in more suppliers, in fact we are adding new suppliers every week. While most of our vendors are based and located in the US and Europe, we do have vendors that are based from other regions as well. You can select which vendors you want to work with long term by ordering samples from their range. If you find that they come in poor quality, let us know straight away and reach out to us at support@spocket.co. We hope to resolve this to your benefit and earn you back as a customer.

AllyShoppingCenter

Time spent using app About 2 months

Possibly the biggest rip off you may experience, as soon as I installed the app to my shopify account, I get a message that says and I quote "Give Spocket a 5-stars review here on Trustpilot about your experience and your account will be upgraded to Starter plan for FREE. ❤️"

So off the bat the reviews you read may not even be real or trustworthy. I haven't spent too long on the app because many products you find here can also be found on Aliexpress at a cheaper discount, and in some cases I have found products that ships within the United States, and total cost is still cheaper than using Spocket.

Most products are purchased from countries like China, than shipped to Spocket suppliers warehouse in the United States, than drastically upscale to a higher price than you would buy from Aliexpress and sold to you. So if you want faster shipping than yes, buy from here. However consider the monthly/yearly fee they charge you as well as the cost per item vs Aliexpress.

Also while doing some more product comparison I found that some suppliers even buy the product from another source and than slap their logo onto it and sell it as theirs. For example a product I found on Walmart called ACOPower Wheeled 42-Quart Portable Solar Powered Fridge Cooler can Fit 64 Cans for $399, but on Spocket it's called LionCooler and it sells for more than $500 to the buyer and than they want you to sell it for $700+. This is just one of the products I researched, there are plenty more.

October 1, 2019

Thanks for the honest feedback! We have noted the product mentioned in this review and have contacted our supplier about it. We do our best to negotiate the prices and bring it down as we'd like to offer discounted rates for our retailers to be highly competitive in this market. As for your other concern, please know that users are not required to write about Spocket but still, we would like to make things right and correct any misunderstandings hence if you change your mind, please let us know and contact us at support@spocket.co.

Urban CharBella

Scammy! Good concept but very bad execution.
Oberlo is a million times better plus it's totally free for up to 500 products! This is $49 a month and product prices are too high.

Their "Wholesale" prices and shipping often add up to higher than suggested retail with slim profit margins, if any. There are no reviews on products or any of the suppliers. They still have a lot of work to get it where it needs to be imo. Maybe they need the cash from the trapped annual subscribers!

BEWARE if you sign up for the annual plan there are no REFUNDS whatsoever. Knowing what I know now I would have rather lost $49 for a month than paid $348 for the year and realized it was not for me after a month. And it constantly tries to get you to upgrade to the Empire Plan for $828 - so annoying!! My issue is finding good products to sell - I found a good seller but they don't ship to the U.S from Canada - well forget that...helloooo?! SO MANY of the other goods can be sourced for much less elsewhere or the consumer can buy it often for half the price with a simple Google search. Otherwise there is a really limited inventory with the smaller sellers (like they only have size small and XL or they have 10 pieces of something). They say the advantage is they automate the process. Well well and good but if there is no merchandise I can sell there is nothing to automate. There are also no reviews on the products or sellers.
Concept is good but they have quite a ways to go. Only good thing has been their customer service which is always responsive and helpful but alas their hands are tied by management. Too bad they have to lure people into the annual plan (comes to 'ONLY' $29/month vs $49/month) to get them to stay a customer. In hindsight would have rather spent that money on advertising. Caveat Emptor.

Update: I checked out Grey Zeus since I had received an email from Spocket about them as a new US supplier. I am desperately trying to find something usable to sell but spending FAR TOO LONG on it with no success! So as one example their simple Kara Tank Top is $25.50 wholesale (twice as much as I would spend myself as a consumer) and shipping is $10 for a little tank top that weighs nothing. Total = $35.50 and the recommended Sales Price is $34? So I'm negative before even marking anything up! For a 30% profit margin that tank would have to sell for $48. And so on with all their products - does anyone even look at this to see that it makes any sense at all or the suppliers put anything they want and charge any price for shipping or otherwise? Far too many products have a higher wholesale price than is available retail with a simple Google search. I just don't get it!

And I'm even afraid that anyone buys anything I have listed from Spocket as I hear there are too many fulfillment issues with suppliers.

September 18, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a feedback about your experience. We apologize if you’re experience has not been up to par with what you expected with Spocket. Rest assured that are only goal is to provide you only with the service that we promise to deliver and that we aim to improve the overall customer experience that you get from us. We’d love to discuss this experience of your more, you can reach out us at support@spocket.co and we’ll be here to assist you right away.

Steele Gray Rose

Time spent using app About 1 year

All the distributors are selling at retail prices. I went to all the manufacture websites and i can buy the products from them cheaper then then Spoket

September 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I want to assure you that all Spocket suppliers offer our customer a minimum of 25% discount if not more. Spocket truly believes in helping our customer’s businesses grow and we make sure that all supplier on-boarded onto the platform adheres to this guideline. We’d love to know more about this experience of yours so we can possibly negotiate with the supplier you dealt with if their prices are indeed higher than what it’s supposed to be. Please reach out to us at support@spocket.co so we can assist you in resolving this matter right away.