Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Bts Digital Solutionz

The app is clean and does what it says. Probably could use a few more hot products but all in all I would recommend it for beginners.

February 5, 2020

We do consider ourselves the dropshipping app for all levels. Thanks for giving your honest feedback! We're taking note of your suggestion regarding adding more products that fall under the bestselling and trending category.

Lovely Cactus

My niche is difficult to find products for in many dropshipping sites, but Spocket has done a great job really diversifying the kinds of products they offer and having something for every niche. The only reason I don't have five stars is that I want to be able to contact the vendors, even if it is not directly, but if there is an issue with a product there is no communication, only a refund. Overall very user-friendly site and great products!

February 3, 2020

Are we the chosen one in your perspective? We're definitely staying tuned. In any case, thanks so much for your feedback and for raising the issue with suppliers. We do have our reasons relating to confidentiality in terms of giving our merchants direct contact with our suppliers, but this is something that can be considered and explored. Perhaps it'll reap positive results, who knows?

Espera boutique

Good quality, fast shipping in Canada, I'm very satisfied of the service. I find the suscription price a bit expensive, but overall it's good!

February 3, 2020

Thanks for this feedback! While our subscription plans might seem pricey, we can assure you that the features you get for each will give you access to products and services that will help you find the right products for your store. In any case, we're glad to know that you're satisfied with the app so far!

dadbod2point0

I used this app to find funny tees for dads. It's been pretty intuitive so far. I've been impressed by the simple interface and the easy way I was able to push products to my store.

January 27, 2020

Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback. We hope the dad tees you sell make dads all over the world happy and possibly make them limit the dad jokes (although who are we kidding, we love it when dad makes dad jokes).

You Got This!

I have used the Starter Package with this app. The products are what I am looking for, and the search interface is fast and intuitive. The one sample I ordered arrived exactly when promised, which was very important to me. It is easy to edit the product information and push to my store.

January 27, 2020

Thanks really appreciate this! We're happy to know that our selections suit your preferences. It's also great to here that the sample order you got arrived quick and just as you saw in the listing. Regarding customizing and importing products, we really wanted to make it as easy to use as possible so it wouldn't be complicated for you and other dropshippers. We hope you're making them as unique as possible so you can stand out. Cheers!

The Yellow Creek Boutique

easy to use and unique products compared to other drop shippers. I like how many option plans they have

January 24, 2020

Thanks so much for this! We have different options for subscription plans so you can choose one that suits your level of experience or your goals for your dropshipping business.

Wearlish

The prices of most of the items are a bit high, and after the suppliers make a good profit, the merchant's profit margin is already very small. Spocket should do something to get suppliers to give merchants more margin.

January 23, 2020

Thanks so much for this honest feedback! We would like to disclose though that the items on Spocket are 25%-50% off the retail price - we don't claim to have the lowest rates but we do try to offer more competitive rates. In any case, this is great insight that can be raised to the team for future consideration.

Travel-fix.com

I like the fast customer help via Live Chat, always helpful and friendly. I find the online tutorials a bit so-so, having live Chat with Spocket helps a lot, recommended.

January 21, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for your feedback - we can definitely use it to improve the content we release in the future. We're all friends here, and we want to be able to help our merchants as much as possible so we're thrilled to know you're satisfied with our Support team's efforts.

Your Jewelry Nook

I'm new to e-commerce, having just opened my new store, and Spocket's customer service has been very responsive and helpful in answering my questions. I can easily find suppliers that ship from the U.S. (which is very important to me), and a good variety of products. Like every business, I'm sure there are some improvements they could make (which I haven't come across yet!), but they fit my needs for both products and service better than any other company so far.

January 16, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for this feedback and we wish you all the best with you store operations. We're absolutely thrilled to know that you like our selections - please do know that we constantly add new items so always be on the lookout. And of course, improving and making the platform better so we can serve your needs better are things we keep in mind.

Rayder Pointe

I started an online Department Store and any small business owner or start-up knows how much time and effort it takes. One of the last things I wanted to do was start writing my own product descriptions (it takes a lot of time), and finding quality products to list can seem overwhelming. While Spocket does have products with minimal descriptions (some people prefer it), they also value your time and know you can use all the help you can get. They've created personalized collections for me that are tailored to my page and style. The customer service and assistance alone is worth any subscription cost. I'm glad I decided to stick with Spocket and see what they have to offer. I don't think you'll be disappointed either.

November 21, 2019

Thanks for this insightful feedback! We're glad you think we're worth every penny. We made sure that dropshippers can set-up their businesses smoothly and easily so they can start operations fast. And while we do agree that writing your own product descriptions do take time, we let you get creative with it so your products can have high visibility on search engines. In any case, our customer support team is always ready and happy to chat with everyone!