Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Products. Works with Oberlo & Aliexpress

Baby Authority

I would give zero stars if I could. I downloaded this for a day. I figured I would not be charged after deleting the app as many do not. They are currently telling me that they cannot refund the charges cause it's against their "policy" because apparently the subscription page states you have to go through the unsubscription process to not receive future charges. Regardless, this is a B.S. policy to charge people who are no longer interested in the app and have forgotten to unsubscribe/read the fine print and then justify a no refund policy. Horrible way to do business I have not encountered this issue with ANY other app.

April 9, 2019

Thank you for voicing out your concerns! We appreciate the feedback as this helps as grow and be better for our customers.

For most situations we try to be as understanding as possible so there will be exceptions. If there was a billing error on our side (as we give users one week to test run the app at no charge), please reach out to support@spocket.co and we will investigate your case for confirmation. We’d like to discuss the matter further with you and see how we can make things good.

OmniStork

Overpriced non-name brand products for twice the price of name brand department stores. After paying hundreds into ads, not a single sale. Thank you for the trial but I will not be purchasing this.

March 21, 2019

Hey, we’re sorry to hear that you didn’t find what you’re looking for in Spocket. Your feedback is important to us and that’s why we have worked tirelessly to get suppliers who are able to deliver premium products to you and your customers. We only want what’s best as we aim to be the best.

We hope for you to be a part of the Spocket family in the future as we’re sure you’ll enjoy the benefits and advantages that can only be brought upon by our growth.

Dog Star Essentials

The shipping costs are to high making my product over priced. Profit margin is to small. Even shipping from US to US is to much

April 9, 2019

Our sincerest apologies if you felt like our shipping costs are overpriced. Please know that this is the standard price for shipping services so that your customers can receive items within a shorter timeframe. You will see that this is the case with many other dropshipping platforms as well!

As mentioned, if you see any suppliers where their shipping costs are unreasonably high, we'd like to be notified right away so that we can look into their shipping rates and fix it as soon as possible.

LMODHA

I made my 1st order from US supplier but I find he is she in website and not American with very cheap products and the order come missing 2 items out of 4

April 9, 2019

Thanks for letting us know about this! We'd like to make sure that this has been addressed by Spocket. While most of our vendors are based and located in the US and Europe, we do have vendors that are based from other regions as well. You can select which vendors you want to work with long term by ordering samples from their range. If you find that they come in poor quality, let us know straight away and reach out to us at support@spocket.co. We hope to resolve this to your benefit and earn you back as a customer.

Bestgoodshop

I have had terrible experience with this app.

First, the membership fees. On 23.12.2018 I paid $39 membership fee to Spocket. That's Ok. Then I started a free trial on their highest membership which costs $99. When the trial expired, they charged me $99 on 12.01.2019. For one month, they have taken $138 from me for membership fees only.

Secondly, on the product page is said that the product is in stock but when I order a product for my customer, it is either out of stock or cannot be delivered to their location. The last product I ordered was a bookshelf. I cancelled the order because I thought they wouldn't send it. Although, I cancelled it, they sent it and said that I should contact the buyer and tell him to return it. That makes a bad name for me on Amazon. Because I canceled orders because of them and I am just getting started on this marketplace.

On 18.01.2019 we received the two refunds after almost the whole of January. However, the money they took for the $99 membership for which I wanted refund two days after I paid for it due to my problems with them + the cancelled order are not refunded.

Also, I cannot remove my credit card information. They cannot hold my card info as I do not want to work with them anymore. This is illegal.

I will never use them again and want this to reach other people so they do not lose money because of them.

April 8, 2019

We’re very sorry to hear that you’ve had this experience with Spocket. We would like to assure you that we would never charge our customers something that they did not purchase.

We want our customers to have a seamless in-line process within their stores as much as possible and this is what we’re aiming for, to give you, our customers, the experience you deserve.

We would like to offer our help regarding your credit card details being removed in our system. You can always contact our support team at support@spocket.co anytime and we’ll assist you with your concern.

We hope for you to join Spocket again in the future as we promise to deliver what you deserve in the dropshipping industry.

Novelty Cave

SCAM ! You do not get a free trial ! I deleted app after a day then was changed for 30 days ! Scam scam scam scam scam !!!!!!!!!!!

April 9, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for letting us know about your experience and we hope to resolve this to your benefit and earn you back as a customer. But first, we would like to clarify that we do offer 7-day trial period to users and they are given a week to test out Spocket for free. We are also in the process of updating our billing system as our main goal is to provide you, our customers, a more streamlined process!

fishlense

This app is a scam. They try to charge you after uninstalling the app. Shoplift need to do their due diligence before allowing this company on their app store.

Earth of me

Don t install that scam app. The free trial is a total scam. You must disinstall the subsciption with the Spocket scam website and if you disinstall the app from shopify you will be charge from them. I have see 100 dollars from my bank statement and that doesn t appear in the Shopify invoice statement. Be carefull with scam App like that. I will start the Chargeback soon

Iconic active wear

terrible app. and if you decide to not use be careful they will take money out of your account I opened the app. and then uninstalled was charged for a 5 min. opened.

April 9, 2019

Hi there! We're sorry to hear this and we'd like to learn more about your situation and what exactly happened as want to make things right. Please reach out to us at support@spocket.co and our team will be there to assist you the best way we can!

EzyElectrix

Useless if you want to share the dropshipping products on your website with your existing products as the shipping times do not correspond to the shipping times/shipping costs I have set on my webpage. Customer service didn't have a solution other than "match your shipping times to ours" well that's useless because my normal products need to share the same shipping times at checkout and do not take as long as in transit as yours. Cancelled the app yet they still charged me $60AUD and will not refund me, even though I did not even use the app for more than a day. DO NOT recommend.