Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Products. Works with Oberlo & Aliexpress

GrowbMall

Don't Used This App,I am Created 1 Star Do Not Refund Your Any Plan Money
And Don't Safe Your Dropshipping Business West Your Money And West Your Time All Product In Aliexpress Here In Spocket Only For Change Name And Product Details 0 Star Reply With My Company Growbmall.com

Kawaii Forest

My experience with Spocket was terrible. I imagine if you have complete disregard for your customers that they might work for you, but if your plan is to run your store with any level of professionalism I would avoid this company like the plague.

My first order with the company went like this. I placed the order on November 24th which was a Saturday for items that had 3-5 day processing windows. On Tuesday, December 4th, I reached out because the order still did not have tracking information (7 Business Days) after placing the order - i.e. past the processing window.

I was informed that "it is still being processed and you should receive a tracking number within the next few days." In case you are wondering if this delay in processing was a one time fluke, the email continued "Please give this some time and I can assure you that this is normal."

When I asked what recourse I had when they did not live up to their processing windows, I received no reply.

The following day Wednesday, December 5th I checked the system and low and behold the processing was finished. In fact, the system said the whole order was delivered on Monday, December 3rd. So customer service didn't know that the items had been delivered when they told me on December 4th to "give it some time."

Only the thing was that the whole order hadn't delivered. Of the 10 items I ordered, my customer only had received 2. I reached out to find out when the other 8 items would be arriving since the system claimed they were already delivered.

This is when they told me that 3 of the items would never be arriving and that they would refund my money. I went out at great expense and replaced the items for my customer since "too bad here is a refund" after the case is horrible customer service, but clearly is par for the course at Spocket.

Needless to say, after this experience, we decided that our customer's deserve much better, so we attempted to cancel our year long subscription to Spocket (shame on us for purchasing the "Pro" level before experiencing how they worked). We were informed that they won't change their policies to offer a refund (I have had the service for less than a month). They certainly have that right under their agreement, but again it shows their absolute disregard for the companies using their service.

My recommendation is to not order their premium service until you have had the displeasure of working through an issue with their customer service. If it is anything like our experience, I imagine you will be glad to not have spent the money.

KeeboVet Veterinary Ultrasound Equipment

This app is not useful, they said it is unlimited products, but its is not.
It does not allow more then 20000 Products.
We do not recommend this app.

Mizar Collection Store - Pay less get more !

Worst app ever ! After stop my subscription but didn't remove the app the charge me again ! They are stealing me oney from my account !

Boujeecat

No contact with supplier. Have to pay to get customer support. Slow sending out. More expensive no response from support scam

Critters Now, LLC

I am a new store looking for reliable drop shippers. First order never arrived could not get help from customer service. Could not get the product or refund from this company. The only email I got was rude and said they sent me an email, which was never received.

Spooky and Boo

Products continuously are removed from Spocket but you're never notified. DO NOT DOWNLOAD APP

URBAN28

No worth it! The pictures of the items are very minimal. Not enough information about the products and the pricing are not the prices directly from manufacturers or brands. They are all from drop shippers...so it's drop shipper ordering from another drop shipper. In other words, you'll end up paying more!

Spocket needs to rethink its strategy, layout design, efficiency, and better subscriptions deals.

Drones 4 every 1

These guys scammed me. Charged me for a whole year when I only wanted a month. Not to mention, it was suppose to be free to try first. They didn't confirm the order.

KeeboShop

they said unlimited products import, but actually is only 10000.
Just wasting time and money.
We do not recommend this app.