Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Spice IT Up Boutique

I really love this App. My customers are very happy with the fast shipping and the great styles for less. I recommend using this App for your store.

Spice IT Up Boutique

November 10, 2019

We are so glad to hear that you and your customers are happy with the features and the products from Spocket! Thank you so much for the recommendation and we are excited for others to know how you loved Spocket!

All Stars Sport

Great app = quality products once u really commit to search, overall 4+ not 5 cause very little European suppliers at less in sport, at leisure. But overall good and easy to use

November 10, 2019

Your feedback is a big help! We are onboarding more products and we are also constantly on the hunt for more EU supplier so please stay tuned!

For US Boutique

im glad i came across this app it was very helpful with me starting my own online clothing store. I was looking for a USA dropshipper because the china dropshipper shipping is very long. I just wish they had more youthful, trendy clothing for juniors.

Federishi

I liked Spocket, the products offered are of high standards. What is missing is an order tracking tool to give my customers the status of their orders

November 6, 2019

We are totally happy that you liked how Spocket can help your business. By the way, your customers can be automatically notified if you have the notifications enabled in your Shopify settings. Reach out to our amazing Support team so we can give you the instructions to do. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Novelty

Great app and very easy to use. You can find very good products that are shipped or made in the US !!

November 5, 2019

You will be glad to know we are bringing in more US based suppliers in the platform. Thank you for the review!

Backcountry Moose

Customer Service is fantastic. Selection is good and changes/updates frequently. I wish they would secure their suppliers for longer periods of time. It is frustrating to have product disappear in the middle of ad campaigns.

November 5, 2019

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! We will definitely be passing this on to the team for feedback but glad you think our product selection is satisfactory.

Magic Mama Shop

I chose this app because I am based in the US and would like to provide quality products to my customers fast in order to remain competitive on the market. Time waiting for a product overseas can really hurt niche business trying to launch. I have bought a few samples while setting up the store and I really find quality and value from these US suppliers.

November 4, 2019

We are so excited to have you join the Spocket family and we know that you will definitely enjoy the products and suppliers specially vetted for you.

B.G.T.Y. Lifestyle™ Boutique & Design House

Spocket has an amazing amount of products that spans across many niches plus they're portal is easy to use. They are one of 3 main suppliers I have decided to use based on the ease, pricing, customer service, variety and quality. I do wish that it would show the shipping as a field as I'm calculating each products to make it easier to adjust customer pricing. Clicking on the shipping link is an extra step as well as manually adding in the shipping for the various zones. Hopefully, that will change in the near future but either way, I plan to stick it out for as long as I need the service (and can afford it:-) Thanks Spotify!

November 4, 2019

Thank you for leaving us a review! Please know that we do value your feedback. We always want to know how we can make it easier and better for retailers like you.

Jays Emporium

Just started but this seem good so far. It quickly adds products to the shopify store with little input.

November 5, 2019

Welcome to Spocket! Your recommendation is highly appreciated! We will continue to make it more easy for you!

The Secret Cottage LLC

I like this app. I haven't sold any of it yet but hoping that will change soon. I do not enjoy having to write a review to get the screen unblocked

November 4, 2019

We look forward to you getting your first sale and hopefully, that it will happen soon. Let our Support team if you need anything.