Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

The Night Owl

I live in America so finding products that are domestic rather than imported is always a plus because my customers prefer quick shipping times

November 3, 2019

We know how important shipping is especially in the dropshipping industry so we made sure to continuously onboard new suppliers every week. Thank you for the review. We appreciate it!

Petssories

I see too many upgrades in spocket and I like it. When I edit a product I should click save button and proceed to another tab (price photos).It could be better if you could add auto save option.

November 3, 2019

Hey! Thank you for that feedback. We will look into making this a possibility and we will surely let you know if implement this feature! Please note that we value your feedback as they are very helpful in making Spocket improve and be the best!

Holly’s HodgePodge

I like spocket. It is easy to use. The price is fair. They could expand selection. I would recommend this app for online start up dropshippers.

November 3, 2019

We are honored to be the frontline of your dropshipping business! Thank you for the recommendation, we are truly grateful!

CaliStore Finds

Just started using this app. So far its one of my favorites. I like the inventory and prices. Still learning more about it.

October 17, 2019

Welcome to Spocket! We totally understand how hard it is when you are just starting but this is where our amazing customer support team comes in. We will guide you all the way! Just let us know how we can help and we rush in to help.

White Lilly

I have not been using this app for very long and got stuck with changing some of my details,I used the chat option to get help and they replied almost instantly. They are very friendly and helpful with everything. I especially like the chat option because you do not have to send an email or call them and wait days for feedback.It is really easy to import products to your store and change the prices to include shipping as well. They will let you know when an item is out of stock so that you don't have to keep checking your website to make sure that you have enough stock left. The only thing that I would change is choosing my own pictures and not having to go to my store to edit them. Other than that, the app is really more user friendly than other apps that I have downloaded to my shopify, and living in South Africa it is not easy to get suppliers that do drop-shipping. So far I am really impressed with the app and would recommend it to anyone who has, just like me, Installed and deleted a lot of drop-shipping apps.

October 15, 2019

Appreciate the feedback! We still have more features coming up as well as more amazing products from the suppliers we've lined up to be onboarded very soon! We can't thank you enough for the time you have taken to write us this review.

Club Gift Shop

There are some things that can be improved. For example, an excel export of products would be super helpful. It would also be great if we could see reviews on each supplier. Other than that, this app is awesome! There tons of high quality products and Spocket's customer service is amazing!

September 24, 2019

Thanks for letting us know! We are actually in the process of building a feature that highlights supplier reviews so you can see who our top performing suppliers are on our platform. We value your feedback so if you have anything to say, let us know and we'll listen!

RodandAriGoods

The customer service is so very helpful and prompt when you need help. Nice quality products as well.

September 17, 2019

We thank you! We are very grateful for the awesome review. Thanks for supporting Spocket.

Akomi Wellness

Pretty good solution. Needs better organization and filtering within the app of product lists (prior to publishing) as they are difficult to manage/sort. Also needs to force venders to offer a return policy as all the venders i've found so far don't allow returns.

August 25, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate it a lot! We've passed this on to the team so please know your opinions and thoughts about our app are heard. We're happy to have you in Spocket!

Polka Dot Polka Dot Stephanie

Customer service is fantastic. My main gripe is that suppliers ship products with their branding and I've been in a situation where the inventory was incorrect. Fortunately, I had only ordered a sample but it did cause some concern. I also wish there was a way to change plans myself as I have to lose a few days of the subscription for which I paid when downgrading.

August 13, 2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience and we would love to get in touch and rectify your concern about your subscription. The support team will reach out to make sure this is rectified accordingly!

Melissa Talks LLC

A great app to have if you are interested in changing your products frequently. Spocket is in endless supply of trending easy to sell products.

August 10, 2019

Thanks for recommending us! We are continuously bringing in more suppliers for our retailers to have more options for their store. We hope that you continue to support us!