Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Products. Works with Oberlo & Aliexpress

Temperancia

I gave it this 4 stars because it's awesome, but I'm waiting for sales before I determine the 5th star. I've sampled some items, and they arrive quickly. This is perfect for my needs. Getting items to customers quickly is important to me. I think it's worth every penny

November 11, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback to everyone and letting us know that it's worth every penny of your hard earned income! That is absolutely awesome to hear -- we love it. We cannot wait for your first sale!

MelKay Beauty

Easy to use so far!! The videos are very helpful in learning how to navigate the app. Figuring out the shipping took the most time out of everything.

November 11, 2019

Appreciate the feedback. It helps us know the area we should improve on. If you have further questions about shipping, do not hesitate to contact our amazing support team.

Comfy Coffee

Seems great! We're new to Spocket so we're still trying it out. We opted to use Spocket over other product importers because we have the option to choose USA-based products, and therefore have shorter shipping times.

November 10, 2019

Welcome to Spocket. We are glad to know that you are having a great experience with us! Please know that we will always be here to support you. Feel free to message anytime for assistance.

Spice IT Up Boutique

I really love this App. My customers are very happy with the fast shipping and the great styles for less. I recommend using this App for your store.

Spice IT Up Boutique

November 10, 2019

We are so glad to hear that you and your customers are happy with the features and the products from Spocket! Thank you so much for the recommendation and we are excited for others to know how you loved Spocket!

All Stars Sport

Great app = quality products once u really commit to search, overall 4+ not 5 cause very little European suppliers at less in sport, at leisure. But overall good and easy to use

November 10, 2019

Your feedback is a big help! We are onboarding more products and we are also constantly on the hunt for more EU supplier so please stay tuned!

For US Boutique

im glad i came across this app it was very helpful with me starting my own online clothing store. I was looking for a USA dropshipper because the china dropshipper shipping is very long. I just wish they had more youthful, trendy clothing for juniors.

Federishi

I liked Spocket, the products offered are of high standards. What is missing is an order tracking tool to give my customers the status of their orders

November 6, 2019

We are totally happy that you liked how Spocket can help your business. By the way, your customers can be automatically notified if you have the notifications enabled in your Shopify settings. Reach out to our amazing Support team so we can give you the instructions to do. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Novelty

Great app and very easy to use. You can find very good products that are shipped or made in the US !!

November 5, 2019

You will be glad to know we are bringing in more US based suppliers in the platform. Thank you for the review!

Backcountry Moose

Customer Service is fantastic. Selection is good and changes/updates frequently. I wish they would secure their suppliers for longer periods of time. It is frustrating to have product disappear in the middle of ad campaigns.

November 5, 2019

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! We will definitely be passing this on to the team for feedback but glad you think our product selection is satisfactory.

Magic Mama Shop

I chose this app because I am based in the US and would like to provide quality products to my customers fast in order to remain competitive on the market. Time waiting for a product overseas can really hurt niche business trying to launch. I have bought a few samples while setting up the store and I really find quality and value from these US suppliers.

November 4, 2019

We are so excited to have you join the Spocket family and we know that you will definitely enjoy the products and suppliers specially vetted for you.