Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Dropshipping US/EU Products. AliExpress, Alibaba & cosmetics

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

NatSeqHardware

So far so good all except I'm struggling with shipping settings. All these app extensions are killing me and takes up so much space.

December 21, 2020

Glad to know everything is going well! Setting up your shipping zones on your Shopify settings can indeed be confusing at first but we would be more than happy to extend our assistance. Reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly do our best to assist you!

Inspired Gift Shop

I will tell you Spocket is a great app when it wants to be, but there are so many issues with Spocket, it's made want to cancel. First the good... The production selection and pricing is good. You will make money off these items. The selection is great too. Now the bad. When an issue arrives, you need to contact support. I had several of their suppliers send out the cost invoice instead of the price invoice. So when you charge $35 for an item that cost $11, and your customer wants to know why the invoice says $11 when you charged $35, have fun with that conversation. Another situation where Spocket onboarded a supplier and I went to try to purchase the item and the supplier hasn't setup their billing correctly, and now 5 days later, it is still not setup, and they get no response from the supplier, and now my customer is ticked off, and I am told I have to wait. If Spocket onboarded correctly, they should be running a sandbox transaction to make the client is setup correctly. So before you invest in Spocket understand, they have great prices, great selection, and decent customer service, but their proccess management is ineffective.

November 18, 2020

Your honest feedback and opinion is well appreciated. We are very happy to know about your success! You can rest assured that we will always be here for you whenever you need us. Looking forward to growing together! Thank you for trusting our services!

Angel Spvt

They're okay. They're a bit lost on communication and not always the best help but they are the quickest and easiest way to not only add items to my inventory but push them to my store as well. The communication needs a lot of help starting with having to pay for chat support,

October 19, 2020

We appreciate you letting us know about your experience as it helps us to further improve the way we do things. Here at Spocket - we aim to always provide the best support possible. We would love to hear more about your experience and how we can make things better for you! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us about this at support@spocket.co! Thank you very much for providing us with your valuable feedback and for being with Spocket!

LOMA Loungewear

Not the best for dropshipping clothing. I worked with a Spocket supplier who ended up having low quality products and using product images that didn't match what my customers actually received. If you're in a clothing niche you might as well save yourself the subscription fee and dropship directly from the supplier for free.

October 10, 2020

We're so sorry to hear about that! We don't tolerate any suppliers that may mislead our customers. We would love to hear more details about this concern so that we can take appropriate actions. Please do reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly look into this and rectify it as soon as possible. Thank you for letting us know!

Wee The Vegan

I downloaded this app and deleted it the day the trial came due. The company refuses to refund the monthly fee.
Update: Because I gave an 1 star review the company reached out and decided to refund my money. I’m changing the review to 3 stars but only because the employee was kind.

August 17, 2020

Sorry to hear about that! You definitely should not have been charged if the trial subscription was cancelled within the given time period. We would be happy to re-investigate your account to get this concern sorted out. One of our account managers will reach out to you directly to help rectify this issue. Our apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused. Thank you for your understanding and patience!

TAJPOP

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

the easiness to imports products, US EU and other countries suppliers not too long delivery that what they charge on if you want to dropship quality products choose high plan if not highest

August 8, 2020

As always, we appreciate your honesty and understanding. We admit that Spocket still has room for improvements which is why we continue to do our best to make Spocket the perfect app for all drop shippers. You can be sure that our support for you is always available. Thank you for choosing Spocket!

Mocha Glow

I’ve been using this app for about 3 months. The only reason why i didn’t give it 1 star is because of the customer service from spocket. It’s great. BUT... the suppliers Do not care about your business. Careless mistakes, sending the wrong product, send one item when the customer ordered 2. The shipping times DO NOT.. i repeat DO NOT match what spocket writes on the product descriptions. Some items ship quick, some take months. Long story short... I know that in order for me to grow my brand I’m going to need to find new suppliers.

June 6, 2020

Thank you for the honest review! We appreciate it as it helps us further improve our platform even more. You can rest assured that we will do our best to work with the suppliers to avoid future mistakes and issues. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co so that we may be able to give you recommendations for your store. Our customer service will surely help you out! Thank you for the understanding!

Mystic Motel

Decent app with questionable suppliers but overall a good selection of products. Unfortunately, I'm still being charged for their premium plan (despite no longer having their app integrated with my store for over a month now). Not sure I'd recommend.

May 30, 2020

Thanks for letting us know! We would be more than happy to sort your account for you and take the appropriate actions required. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly assist you!

Queen Bee’s Royal Living Company

I’m brand new to this company but so far it’s really cool. I’m excited for all the inventory in my store and can’t wait to keep selling cool products. Definitely a really great way to make extra money. I cannot figure out the process of getting things paid and shipped very confusing to me.

May 26, 2020

Glad to have you with us! Happy to hear you are enjoying Spocket so far. We wish you the best your drop shipping business!

Saved by the Ride

** Update: Customer Service reached out to me and agreed to give me a refund for items that were heavily delayed, and compensate me. I didn't mean to give Spocket another chance but I will try one more supplier before I make a final decision. I'm giving 3 stars because after I posted a negative review about delays and lack of effective communication, I received a very speedy and efficient customer service - Spocket should provide that to store owners regardless of posting reviews on the app store.

May 23, 2020

Thank you for being honest with your review! We appreciate the understanding and patience that you have extended to us. Rest assured that we will correct the concerns you raised and continue to do our best in providing you the best service possible! Thanks for giving us another chance.