Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Dropshipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

WEARACTIVEWEAR

4.29 update:

I take back a lot of what I wrote and change from 1 star to 4

Spocket is absolutely not a scam. Yes, many things went wrong, and they have lots of improvements to work on, but they definitely care, they do listen and they want your business to grow.

4.27 update:
I received a call from an account manager. The lady I spoke to seems very nice and understanding. For now, it seems like they are working to fix this. Although, I will make sure to keep updating this review.

=====================

Dear good people, I don't like writing bad reviews. I had to come to write this after chasing their robotic customer support for days who simply don't care about you, your business, or your customers. So why should I care about them?

Those people are heartless.

Hundreds of orders from 3 weeks ago: NO UPDATES! NO TRACKING NUMBERS! NOTHING!

Their customer support said those orders were sent out for delivery then blamed everyone but themselves. First, it was USPS, then covid-19, then "syncing issues", then Shopify. They don't know how to own their mistakes and offer a solution! In the meantime, I'm fact-checking everything they told.

BEFORE YOU SIGN UP CONSIDER THIS:

They won't let you talk directly to the suppliers (red light number one)

You can't cancel orders after being placed even if they have two more weeks before they ship. (red light number two, the item most likely being shipped from China)

There's no way for you to track how much you spent. Impossible to know if there were duplicated charges! They don't send you an invoice! (red light number 3)

They won't refund anything if you sign up for their annual plan and decide to cancel. When a company doesn't offer a partial refund in such cases it means they don't believe their product themselves. (red light number 4)

Instead of responding with an answer, I get this email from this kid who joined the company two weeks ago and has no idea how to solve the issues. That guy sent me a link to USPS which contradicts everything in his explanation to the problem. Again, blaming everyone but themselves. Then he offers me "two free months", so insulting!! Why would I care about that now?! I need my clients to get their packages! (red light number 5 - don't let newbies handle complicated and serious matters)

Meanwhile, I have so many angry customers waiting for an answer, and I don't know what to tell them! People are asking if their order was shipped and if not they'd like to cancel. Makes sense!

It hurts me to feel that I tricked so many people without knowing just because I trusted a system that made it seems like it can be trusted.

Their supplier would tell you they ship "from the United States" Yes, right. Maybe after their local guy here receive the packages and resend them.

I'm shocked by myself and how they drag me to that kind of level of flooding their email and chat messages!

HOWEVER,

I simply will not rest until all my customers get their packages on time or a refund!!! I will fight so strong for people who trusted me and put their payment information on my website!

I respect my clients and appreciate their business while Spocket is spitting on mine.

A company that claims to be the best for dropshippers must know how to communicate with the suppliers they work with and provide us fast answers when there are problems. It doesn't make sense that I've been chasing them for so long to get updates / tracking numbers.

May 24, 2020

We're glad to have been able to sort things out for you. We appreciate your understanding regarding how things work. It's true that we do have a lot to improve on but you can be sure that we are working tirelessly to be able to provide you only the best service and platform possible. One thing you can also be sure of is we do care for you and your business and we'll continue to do everything we can for you. Thank you so much for your extended patience!

Thurcroft store

Looks really good so far, hope it helps boost my busines.

May 24, 2020

Spocket will surely be a great help to boost your business! We are more than happy to help however we can. Just reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll be sure to assist you!

Positively Contagious Store

Good selection of items to choice from for my new online store. Quality t-shirts and tank tops to fit my store's audience. I enjoyed the ease of locating products and adding them to my store. I wish shipping was faster.

April 21, 2020

I would like to thank you for sharing this great review of Spocket! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Spocket. We look forward to doing business with you for many years to come!

Team Spocket!

faceforwardsafely

easy to use and add products. wish they would be more product available but I like that is from the USA the shipping.

SAP&M

Je vous le conseil vivement parce qu'ils vendent de très bon produit de bon qualité à des prix raisonnable

April 2, 2020

Merci beaucoup! Nous partagerons cela avec l'équipe du magasin pour lui faire savoir de continuer le travail incroyable de sélection des meilleurs articles pour votre magasin!

Doctor Soaps

They need to review the products to increase their credibility and confidence and have more opportunities.

April 2, 2020

Thank you for letting us know know about this. We are looking into your suggestion as we love hearing from our merchants on how we can make Spocket better!

YellowShieldSurface

Had some issues getting orders to process but it provides distinct advantages to other foreign drop-shippers

March 31, 2020

Thank you for your review. We will share this with the team to let them know how we are doing and sort out the kinks! We'd love to hear back from you, chat with us and we're available 24/7!

Tiny Town Essentials

Love the products but wish there were more search options. Easily imported and great starter product descriptions

March 31, 2020

Thanks for sharing your rating with us and letting us more ways on how we can make the app way more awesome! We'd love to hear from you, please contact us at support@spocket.co!

Koala Spa

Pretty decent overall. I find that the app is a little slow at returning requests and of course it would be great to have more brilliant products.. but I really like it :)

March 25, 2020

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone!

Your KCT

Great resource of products! Thank you for making this available to businesses and entrepreneurs. So far I am enjoying my experience.

March 25, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback.