Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

chicmeout

The items are too expensive. I would not be able to make much profit. Once I changed to shipped from UK (because I don't want long shipping time) there was almost no items left.

August 26, 2020

Sorry to hear about your experience! We understand that there are certain items that might seem to be expensive at first but our suppliers are actually required to give a minimum of 25-35% profit margin on all their listings. If you feel that the items are not within that margin, we would be more than happy to investigate that supplier and take the appropriate actions necessary. We will have one of our account managers reach out to you directly to make sure that we resolve any concerns you may have. We appreciate your kind understanding and patience!

Bundles & Slay

I used this app for the free trial only. I went to go cancel on the last day of the free trial they had charged my card. There is no phone contact i had to email and never was refunded.......

August 17, 2020

Thank you for letting us know about your concern! We're sorry if there was any misunderstanding regarding your account. We checked on our records and confirmed that your account was actually refunded a week ago and was completely processed. We'd be happy to help sort out any confusion regarding your account. We'll have one of our account managers reach out to you directly and assist you however we can. Our apologies for any inconvenience! Thank you for your patience and understanding!

EK2.ca, Inc

Every company's greatest assets are its customers. You would expect even the starter package would give you access to support, after all, more than 30% of clients choose to invest instantly after chatting live with a support agent, who helps them decide if your service is really what they need. Spocket limits chat support to pro and empire users which is why we had to give this a one star. The supplier discloses a 3-5 days processing time and the order fails to even be updated to "delayed" after this time limit expires. Mind you the order still remains as paid with no information on when this is expected to be fulfilled to this day.

Additionally, if you wish to bulk delete all products at once, you do not have this option in-app in an event you wish to terminate your partnership.

We are willing to work with Spocket after we see these changes implemented. In order to protect our customer's interest, our relationship with Spocket will seize until further notice.

August 17, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate the willingness to work with us in further improving our platform. Your opinions and comments about our app are certainly reasonable and we can definitely see where you are coming from. We'd love to be able to walk you through some of the features that would solve most of the concerns you mentioned and we'd love to hear more from you. We will have one of our account managers reach out to you to assist you with anything you may need. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

AT THE WELL

Customer support is practically non-existent. It is a decent system unless you have ANY issues (which you always will with dropshipping). Unless you have an upgraded plan, the only way to reach support is through email which they do not respond promptly to. Very disappointed.

July 21, 2020

We are sorry to hear about your experience! We understand the need to get help whenever you need it and we always do our best to reply to all our customers in a prompt manner. We would be happy to investigate your concern and do take the appropriate actions necessary. Our account manager will reach out to you to help with anything we can to make things better! Thanks for your understanding and patience!

WESTWIND DESIGN

There's nothing worth promoting. Low Inventory. I'm not spending Ad money promoting a product with 5-7 in stock. Only cheap POD products have high inventory. My personal observation for over 3 months. It ain't getting any better. Other items are way too pricey. I'd be doing them a huge favor getting'em off their hands.

July 20, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate you letting us know about your concerns. We do have thousands of suppliers on board and we are sad to hear you were not able to find the right listings for your store. Products that have lower inventory tend to be the higher selling products but our suppliers usually restock high in demand products on a regular basis depending on the demand. Prices are also usually dependent on the supply and demand which is why you can sell them at higher prices. We would be happy to guide you in finding the right products and suppliers for your store! Our account manager will reach out to you to help you make things better! Thank you for your review! Looking forward to making things a lot better for you!

amrahomeandyou

I really did not have any good experience. At first i was thinking keeping my store full with US or European product will be more reliable and quality but sorry to write here that what products i found here was no really worth . in addition there is monthly charges to use their services as well which is too high for startup people like me . Overall bad experience when i need support as their support link never worked.

July 13, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Our sincerest apologies if we were not able to meet you expectations at this time but rest assured we will do our best to make things better. One of our account managers will reach out to you directly to help with any issues that you may have. Thank you for your understanding and patience!

EcoHome

DO NOT USE SPOCKET. I've cancelled for two months now, received confirmation from TWO of their support team members on separate occassions saying my cancellation was confirmed and for both months I've been charged the monthly fee! The first month I got refunded and had them confirm with IT to ensure the cancellation went through, they said it did. Yet I was charged again. Ridiculous. Generic items and suppliers lie about where they're shipping from. DON'T USE SPOCKET!!

July 4, 2020

We are very sorry to hear about this incident. You can rest assured that we will rectify this matter immediately and resolve any issues regarding your account/s. One of our account manager will get in touch with you to work with you and sort out everything as soon as possible! We thank you for your understanding and patience.

Billie Beanies®

Product prices are high as fuck....even you have to pay them $19.99 for premium membership... and extra $5 sometimes for shipping too

sorry...

July 1, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We respect your opinion and we're sad to know that the products and plans that we have are not a match with your current expectations or budget. Our suppliers do already provide 25-35% mark up for the products that they list on Spocket. We also do give 2 weeks of free trial so you can test us out to see if were a good fit. Please feel free to try us out as well in the future. Your feedback is important to us as we use it to further improve our platform. Thank you!

Pineapple Bumz

Really predatory app. Their "Free Plan" just allows you to look at their inventory, but you don't get any value out of it. In order to use the app, you actually have to sign up for the paid plan.

Then when you try to cancel your paid trial, they make it needlessly difficult to do so. First, you have to enter your password "for security reasons", what? Nobody is going to hack you to cancel a paid plan. Then they force you to leave 100 characters of feedback before you can cancel.

June 30, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We're very sorry to hear you found it difficult to downgrade/cancel your free trial subscription from your end. Please note that you do also have the option to chat with us or send us an email via support@spocket.co in case you were experiencing any difficulty doing any changes to your account. We are always more than happy to assist! We take your feedback very seriously and rest assured that we will use it to further improve our platform. Thank you for trying us out!

BellasChoices

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE customer service. I deleted the app, the found out spocket charged me, and reached to their customer service about refunding just one day after the first charge. Not only they don't want to refund me, and they also restarted my plan after I downgraded and told me I will be charged again in the next bill cycle. And after downgrading, I lost all the privilege. I was charged for $49 for one day of "unused" service. They are fast at taking your money. Sure now they updated their policy to say uninstalling doesn't cancel the plan, but they never mentioned this during installation. They want you to install it, and forget about it and just charge you in secret. SCAM.

June 29, 2020

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Thank you for letting us know! We will make sure to sort out any misunderstanding regarding your account. Our account specialist will reach out to you to resolve your concern as soon as possible! Feel free to contact us as well via support@spocket.co and we'll make sure to rectify the issue. Thank you for your understanding and patience!