Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Products. Works with Oberlo & Aliexpress

Cathy Jamison

Great looking products, but doesn't specify if vendor will ship internationally and what those shipping costs/turn around would be.

Lortas

I liked the products and the prices seemed good until you look at the shipping costs. A product selling for $7.00 retail would require a $5.95 shipping fee. making the cost to your customer $12.95. I searched for the same product and found it on several sites that charged $.95 more retail, but there were no shipping costs - $7.95 vs $12.95? I may have missed something here, so if I did, please correct me.

Not Your Basic Bitch

The product cost are to high, the pictures are not good and the choices are to small.... but i love the concept.

Boshemia

Not much use for me. For a dropshipping app I don't understand the purpose. In every category I have searched all I see are orange button products (pages and pages of just organge products) where I have to reach out and form a partnership with various etsy sellers to get products for my store. I have yet to see any purple button pre vetted items I can start selling immediately as advertised. I see no way to search or filter to find the purple products in each category. If I wanted to do Etsy dropshiping I could register with Etsy dropshipping which I have done in the past. I wish it worked for me but it doesn't.

Senpaiwares Com

Going to have to give this a low ballpark at the moment purely because the 'free' plan isn't great in comparison to other tools out there. Especially with the lack of features it has.

1 3 Next