Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping | Reviews

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Products. Works with Oberlo & Aliexpress

Adams Quality

I just registered and I hope from from America to Europe the shipments will be short and the products will be sufficient

February 13, 2021

You can be sure that things will start to look up soon! The awful pandemic situation has certainly affected all shipments around the world but let's remain optimistic! Reach out to us at support@spocket.co anytime. We're always available to help you anytime!

allena.shop

I love it but I wish things were a little bit cheaper and if there were reviews on the products or reviews on the manufactuers

February 13, 2021

Great! Appreciate the feedback! Product reviews and supplier reviews is actually something we are working to possibly implement in our future updates. Reach out to us at support@spocket.co anytime you need help and we'll gladly assist you! Thank you!

Gold as Ice

Spocket Customer service have been very helpful with me and some problems I faced with this application

February 10, 2021

Thank you for letting us know! We're very sorry to hear about your experience! Please know that we do not tolerate providing unacceptable service. You can be sure that we'll take the appropriate actions necessary to make your experience better all the time. We will also have one of our account managers reach out to you directly to make sure all of your order concerns are taken care of. Your kind understanding and extended patience is very much appreciated! Thank you!

ZenKhana

I used this app to dropship natural products and essential oils. I used this app to dropship natural products and essential oils.

February 10, 2021

Thank you for using Spocket for your products! We're adding more suppliers in that category so you can expect to see more in the future! We appreciate you being with us!

Leo's Dog Store

great products at reasonable prices! the only complaint is that the dog food for my website is pretty pricey! I hope sometime in the near future they will lower these prices!

February 6, 2021

Great! While its still entirely up to you to set prices on your website, you can rest assured that our suppliers make sure that the prices are competitive as per current market conditions. Please reach out to us at suppot@spocket.co and we'll gladly assist you find more products for your store and assist however we can. Thank you!

eHome Toys

Cool. I hope we have a good relationship and be mutually beneficial. Keep developing and improving app. One star I take because of the high subscription price.

February 3, 2021

You can definitely expect to see more development and improvements with Spocket! We're looking forward to having a good working relationship too and make sure that our app is worth every penny for you! Thank you for choosing Spocket!

Lavish Fix

Wish there was more inventory but it has been a pleasant experience on what I could find for my store.

January 30, 2021

You're welcome! You can expect to see more options and features as we continue to improve and upgrade Spocket. Thank you for being with us!

Total Body UK

GREAT PRODUCTS BUT COULD USE A LOT MORE VARIETY FOR HEALTH AND BEAUTY PRODUCTS SHIPPING FROM THE EU. COULD NOT FIND SOME PRODUCTS I WAS SEARCHING FOR.

January 16, 2021

Thank you for letting us know! We appreciate the suggestions. If you have a specific product in mind that you are not able to find within Spocket or via our Aliscraper tool, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'd be happy to look into if for you. Thank you!

The Fresh Looks

Spocket is easy to use and makes it easy for me to run my store. Customer service is very responsive and helpful whenever I have any questions or issues. So far I'm very satisfied.

January 9, 2021

Awesome! We're glad you're very satisfied with our services so far. We'll be sure to keep up the good work for you. Thanks!

PS.forYou

Good just fees are high I think, but this is just my opinion. But I think is good, and the manufacturing companies good, the look is good, and many more.

December 5, 2020

Your honest opinion is very much appreciated as it helps us know what we can improve on! Thank you for the feedback. We'll be sure to let our management know about them. We'll keep on making Spocket better for you! Thanks!