Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

BellasChoices

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE customer service. I deleted the app, the found out spocket charged me, and reached to their customer service about refunding just one day after the first charge. Not only they don't want to refund me, and they also restarted my plan after I downgraded and told me I will be charged again in the next bill cycle. And after downgrading, I lost all the privilege. I was charged for $49 for one day of "unused" service. They are fast at taking your money. Sure now they updated their policy to say uninstalling doesn't cancel the plan, but they never mentioned this during installation. They want you to install it, and forget about it and just charge you in secret. SCAM.

June 29, 2020

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Thank you for letting us know! We will make sure to sort out any misunderstanding regarding your account. Our account specialist will reach out to you to resolve your concern as soon as possible! Feel free to contact us as well via support@spocket.co and we'll make sure to rectify the issue. Thank you for your understanding and patience!

EJ KIDZ Clothing

This app is absolutely terrible . Today is June 24, 2020. I have placed about 88 orders with spocket & their suppliers. Over 50 of them have no updates on shipping in 5 weeks. I have people emailing me everyday about orders. STAY AWAY. I repeat DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE. The customer service DOES NOT REPLY. Imagine more than half your orders not being shipped? I am seeking legal help. They basically STOLE MY MONEY and do not reply. Their suppliers ARE NOT FROM THE USA. They are all from CHINA. This app is a SCAM. DO NOT USE. DO NOT USE. STAY AWAY. STAY AWAY. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN. DO NOT USE. DO NOT USE

June 27, 2020

We're sorry to hear about this! We definitely understand the frustration and concern. Thank you for letting us know how you feel! Please know that we do not have any ill intentions towards any of our merchants and that we will always try our best to work with you to sort out any concerns. Rest assured that we will help you out with these issues and take the appropriate actions necessary for each one. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

HER GRACE

Be careful!!!!!! I ordered sample products from the list of USA suppliers on May 10. It took almost a month for the samples to arrive. I called customer service requesting an update on the status of my order. Customer service did not reply right away with the status. When they responded they told me my package was coming from China. Mind you All of the suppliers I ordered from were to be USA base because I did not want the shipping time for my customers to be long. When the order arrived on June 6 it was not what I order and did not look like the picture. I wish I could upload the pictures of what was sent to me. The merchandise was poorly made and looks like something you would give a child to play dress up. So I say again BE CAREFUL!!! and make sure you order samples before selling to your customers.

June 7, 2020

Hi there! We're very sorry to hear about this incident. We would be more than happy to sort things out for you and take the appropriate actions necessary. Our account specialists will get in touch with you to help you fix the issue. You may also reach us directly at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly prioritize your concern. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Ali Marie's Boutique

half vendors arent ACTUALLY based in the US, and un top of that there is NO way to reach vendors in case of an issue. no customer service available unless you pay a huge fee

June 6, 2020

Thank you for your review! Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you. The suppliers we have are also from different parts of the globe aside from the suppliers that we have from the US. Rest assured we are working to improve the way we communicate your needs with our vendors to better resolve any issues. Our customer service is available to you anytime! Please feel free to reach out to support@spocket.co and we'll gladly do our best to assist you however we can. Thank you for your understanding!

The Savings Shack

So, my third and final edit of this review, It isn't worth it, especially for their prices. They only 2 orders that I made had problems, 1 one of them took a long time to arrive and when it arrived it broke while being opened and the other item had delays because for some reason the seller put the wrong zip code even though I gave them the correct address. I tried to contact their support chat but it never works when you need it. Also, some of the items were constantly becoming unavailable or changing to premium status in order for you to upgrade your plan so you could sell them. And last but not least, I was getting daily emails from them giving me the "reasons" for me to upgrade my plan, like jeez at least do weekly emails instead of sending me their advertisements every day

June 6, 2020

Hey there! Sorry to hear about the not so stellar experience! We appreciate the feedback. We would be more than happy to help in resolving your concerns and sort out any issues you may be facing. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly do our best to assist you to make things better. Our apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you. We're looking forward to helping you out and make things better!

Dream Cook Store

The WORST customer service ever seen! A customer placed and order 3 weeks ago, I had to ask them at least 10 times why wasnt the order shipped. After a long back and forth. They cancelled the order because they just realized that the supplier cannot ship to my customers country (the country is not on the list of countries that the supplier can not ship). So it took them 3 weeks to check the status of my order.

Even they didnt know what they were doing, in one of the multiple emails, they told me that the supplier was going to ship ASAP, but 3 days after they cancelled the order.

If you wnat to grow your store, stay away from this app, you can not contact the suppliers, you have to do it through them, and they are the worst at communicating your needs. They dont take things personal, with this issue, every email I sent, was answered by someone different, but I'm pretty sure its just multiple bots answering, they dont read what you request.

June 6, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this incident! We appreciate your feedback as it helps us to further improve our services. Rest assured that we will be implementing better ways to communicate with the suppliers. One of our account specialist will reach out to you to get your order concern resolved as soon as possible. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for the understanding patience!

FacemasksNJ.com

I am a bit worried here about their customer support. My first order with them is not going well. Customer bought 3 items - 1 of the items had a Covid-19 delay in shipping warning (Made in China?) - this item says Made in the USA. It had a 7-10 day processing time. The other two items have a 1-2 day processing time. My customer received tracking information within 2 days. A week later, US Postal is still waiting for the package. Customer not happy, I had to send him some of our own products to try and make him happy. E-mailed support, Andie told me that the products were still in the 7-10 day processing window. That's when I looked it up and found 2 of the products were 1-2 days. I sent Andie a message about this, and got no reply. Followed up again with Andie this morning and no response. Just a head's up, all of their happy and positive e-mails come from support@spocket - not from individual people. Here I am left with a situation from my first Spocket customer and no one can help. This business is fast paced, people need to get their orders quickly. Can you imagine getting a tracking number and finding out that many days later that the items haven't been sent out yet? I really wanted to sell my products on Spocket and I'm sure I ruined that opportunity now. We send our products out next day. If it's out of stock, we don't sell it. I hope someone at Spocket will now help me figure this out.......

June 2, 2020

We are very sorry to hear about this! Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience. Rest assured that we will resolve your order concern for you as soon as possible. Our specialist will get in touch with you immediately to rectify the matter. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Divyne Store

I've been using this for 2 months, so I can give an extensive opinion.
You Should NOT install this app if you're just starting out with dropshipping or if even if you have been dropshipping for a while and I will extensively explain why...

Let me start off with the positives:
//Customer Service//
Spocket's customer service is top of the line! My questions were answered within 12 hours, sometimes even 1 hour! The explanation is concise, straight to the point and easy to understand.

//The User Interface//
Easy to browse products and sort based on specifications.

Now that that's out of the way (yes only 2 positives), let us talk about the negative in chronological order.

//The Pricing//
The $12/month starter plan is probably the best value. Anything else is a rip off if you only get 1-10 orders per day.

//The User Interface//
You can't edit the products in the app after you've imported them, which is fine. But if you touch any variation, THE WHOLE PRODUCT STOPS WORKING!
Then if you try to resync the product you'll soon discover that that's not even possible! You have to delete the product on your shopify store and then re-download via the app. If there's a variant that you don't want, YOU CAN'T DELETE IT.

You also cannot edit any order in the app. Product editing and Order editing are two basic functionalities in any other products-app, how can you not even get that right?!

//The Sellers//
There are multiple points here so I'll split it into subtitles.
--Anonimity--
This is very shady: All sellers get a pseudonym from Spocket so you can't find them online and try to cut a deal out of the app. Names like "Orange Eunostous", "Orange Pine" and "Orange Charlie" can't be real business names. I can understand the anonimity though. What I don't understand is that YOU CANNOT CONTACT ANY SELLER DIRECTLY VIA THE APP!!! You'll always have to contact the Spocket customer service for an answer from your seller. Took me a week to negotiate an international shipping fee down from $21(ridiculously high) to $15 , more on that later.

--The quality and consistency of sellers--
There is such a HUGE difference in quality between the sellers. 1 Seller will process your order in 1 day and another will take 7 days. 1 Seller will charge you $5 for shipping and another $20. YOU'LL DEFINITELY LOSE MONEY IF YOU DON'T CHARGE $15 SHIPPING ON YOUR OWN STORE. Spocket should hold it's sellers to a higher standard!
The only thing you need to become a seller, is prove that you have your own stock and that your products are unique. Let me tell you someting: Atleast 50% of the products can be found on Aliexpress for half the price!

--The Products--
Spocket constantly tries to push you to buy their Pro subscription for $99/month to get access to "premium" products. The products are not premium at all. Printed masks and aliexpress products are premium? haha, give me a break. NOT WORTH $49 or $99/month. You can find most of the products on Aliexpress or just your local printing shop for half the price. Most of the sellers are just a middelman that make money by selling to you, so only cutting into your profits. Don't fall for this.

--The shipping--
As I stated before, there's no consistency with the shipping time: An order can take 1 day to process and 3 days to ship, while another can take 1 month in total! Just recently, an order took 20 days to get shipped out and they only notified me after 14 days!! WHAT?!
At times it was literally FASTER to find the product on Aliexpress, place the order and get it delivered to your customer.

//What should (new) dropshippers do?//
If I were you, I'd look for sourcing dropshipping plugins that have a centralized stock. You're not Amazon, so don't put your trust into hundreds of sellers that you can't do a background check on for yourself to carry your brand. There are thousands of sourcers on like Alibaba or anywhere on the web that will gladly support your dropshipping business idea with no money down and a flexible growth formula. (I won't mention a specific company, because that would make this a dishonest review in my eyes) Don't get fooled and find something else!

June 1, 2020

Thank you for the detailed review! We certainly respect your feedback and opinion that are based on your personal point of view or experience. We apologize if there was any inconvenience that was cause or if your expectations were not met. You can be sure that we will keep on improving our platform the very best we can! We would love to hear more from you so that we may be able to resolve any issues that you may have. Please do reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly be open to discussing any concerns or questions that you may have. We would be looking forward to it! Thank you!

WorldWideWonders

I am updating my review , I deleted the app, it was extremely harmful for my business and I lost the store reputation even before I can make my 20 orders, My Advise , don't rick dealing with such app

May 30, 2020

Shipping times from some of our suppliers were increased a bit due to the current pandemic situation. This is to set the proper expectations to you and your customers but you can rest assured that faster shipping times will return back once everything is back to normal! Thanks for your understanding!

USA Supplied

Thinking about paying Spocket $100/$300 per month with their Live Chat feature weighing your thoughts on signing up? Don't bother! I have two orders, both have products unfulfilled past their 3-5 day processing time, an hour later, still no response from Spocket Live Chat!!!

May 23, 2020

We're sorry to hear about the not so stellar experience you had with our live chat. Our apologies for the delay in response to answer your concerns. We would be glad to rectify this and have any issues you have be resolved for you immediately. We're looking forward to your reply so we can sort things out for you as soon as possible! Thank you for your patience and understanding!