Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Aldueyjo

I used very little. Need more time for my opinion.Thnks for your attention any problems write to customer service.

August 19, 2020

Not a problem! We're grateful for the effort to give us a rating. We'd be looking forward to providing you with an awesome experience! Thank you for choosing Spocket!

Miksm

Very useful for finding some products, although it does not show all items. Have to use with other apps to get full potential

August 12, 2020

Thank you for the review! There are indeed certain items which is not permissible with drop shipping such as branded products from big companies but with Spocket, you don't have to worry about the items you add from our platform because they are all verified and allowed for drop shipping. Reach out to us at support@spocket.co in case you need clarification or if your have any questions and we'll gladly help you out!

Fine O'Clock

Amazing App. Just so expensive. Hopefully l break-even with my profit margin to make up for membership fees soon.

August 12, 2020

Glad you liked our platform! We do provide 2 weeks free trial so that you can test us out first to see if we're a good fit but with enough effort and time, you will not only break even, you will see that the whole process could work in your favor. Thank you for choosing Spocket!

CAN/USA Pet Supplies

So far pretty good! Would like to see bigger selection for pet supplies in future but otherwise site is decent!

August 10, 2020

Glad you are having a good experience so far! We're looking forward to making it great for you! Thanks for the suggestion! Our supplier operations team is continuously adding more and more suppliers everyday so you can expect that the selections will get bigger in time. Appreciate you being with us!

TAJPOP

Truth need to be told spocket is one of the best out there if not the best but they must be ready for competition and and be more lenient to US

August 8, 2020

As always, we appreciate your honesty and understanding. We admit that Spocket still has room for improvements which is why we continue to do our best to make Spocket the perfect app for all drop shippers. You can be sure that our support for you is always available. Thank you for choosing Spocket!

Maskotos

No doy cinco estrellas porque particularmente no atendió mis necesidades, pero sí es una buena opción para los que estén iniciando en este camino del dropshiping. La otra razón es porque hubo un gran mal entendido pero fueron bastante atenciosos conmigo y lo resolvieron lo mas rápido que pudieron. Si siguen trabajando así, creo en que les va a ir muy bien a los desarrolladores. Merecen unas felicitaciones. Buena Suerte a Todos!!!

August 1, 2020

¡Nuestras más sinceras disculpas por la situación! Esto definitivamente es solo un gran malentendido y puede estar seguro de que su solicitud ya ha sido aprobada. Manténgase en contacto con nosotros y nos aseguraremos de que se tomen las medidas adecuadas. ¡Gracias por su comprensión y paciencia!
Our sincerest apologies regarding the situation! This is definitely just a big misunderstanding and you can rest assured that your request has already been approved. Please keep in touch with us and we'll make sure that the appropriate actions are taken. Thank you for your understanding and patience!

FatherFigr

The app makes it easy to add new quality products. My only suggestion would be to add order progress section or notification on the order page

July 29, 2020

Thank you for your suggestion! You are actually automatically updated and notified via the My Orders page and via your email regarding any updates for every order but we are in fact working on a similar feature upgrade and we will soon be applying these on our future updates! You can definitely look out for it! Thank you for choosing Spocket!

C.BL\/CK

I used this app to add products in my store and to sell them to mu future customers.Not sure how to label them under my brand .

July 28, 2020

Thank you for using Spocket to add products to sell to your store! You will not be disappointed! Private labeling is currently not yet a feature on Spocket but we do offer Branded Invoicing so that your customers will receive an invoice with your brand name and logo together with the packages. This is a really great feature to have please try it out!

Kikodara

Decent selection of items and reasonable shipping times. Could increase US Based product offerings.

July 28, 2020

You can definitely increase your US based product offerings by using Spocket because we have thousands of US suppliers on board with us. Please do browse our platform even more as we are sure you would be able to find even more awesome selections with even faster shipping times! Thank you for choosing Spocket!

My Dear Kitty

I have uninstalled the app due to a few usability issues:
- Navigation thru Vendors is prey limited.
- Products titles, description, and other info is completely messed and in some cases, and cannot be used.
- A number of smaller, but very annoying issues.

I have uninstalled the app from Shopify, however, I was charged again after 1 month for the service. Customer service was not helpful it all (put me in ignore mode). I have filed a dispute with PayPal.

UPDATE: John from Spocket contacted me on the same day and resolve the issue in a polite and professional manner.

July 27, 2020

Sorry to hear about your concerns! We would be more than glad to help address your issues with our platform. We'd also be grateful to know more details about your feedback. Thank you for letting us know about it. One of our account managers will reach out to you directly to rectify the issues. Thank you for your patience and understanding.