Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

the Dog Paws Store

I was charged twice for one month, they didn't have a cancel button => your trial registration will result in you being charged or canceling your credit card

I signed up with Paypal, and tried to cancel before I got paid, but they didn't have a cancel button, they still charged my Paypal. I was charged twice by them a day, be careful, they won't refund you, this is a lesson.

May 23, 2020

We're sorry to hear about the unfortunate circumstance that you experienced! Please note that you can find the cancel/downgrade button in your account billing page. We would be more than glad to be able to sort things out for you and help you with your account. Please reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly help you the best we can. We'd be looking forward to assisting you soon!

PursePeace

UPDATE: John gave me a call and said: "I saw your review and I MIGHT be able to give you your $99 back if you remove your review you left us."

MIGHT!?

My review I left on May 16th:
Can I give negative stars!? Horrible service. They take WEEKS to help you. By the time they help you, you've already lost out of sales. Going with another app.

May 23, 2020

We're sorry to hear about that! We would be more than happy to resolve your concerns for you. Please reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we will gladly do our best to help you out!

Owsmly™

3rd class service! supplier take 10-15 days for just to ship.! and spocket team still try to convince us. and Yes MOREOVER SUPPLIER SENT ITEM VIA ECONOMY CHINA MAIL SERVICE NOT EVEN E-PACKET..... COMPLETELY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THIS LOW-QUALITY APP.!!! DOOOOO NOT EVER USE THIS APP.

May 19, 2020

Hi there! We're sorry to hear about the issue you have encountered with one of your orders. Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced. You can rest assured that we will have this issue addressed immediately and further investigate on the matter. We'd be happy to further extend our assistance. Please do reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly sort this out for you.

Ease.

Very bad service! I couldn’t cancel my subscription and they are making it hard to unsubscribe so they get your money !!!!

May 23, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about your experience! Please note that you can cancel your trial anytime by going to your account billing page. We would be more than happy to walk you through and help you out as best as we can. Please reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly sort things out for you! Looking forward to assisting you!

Laura's Little Boutique USA

Amateur software. Doesn't support UPC or EAN, so not for professionals. Also doesn't allow seling on marketplaces, so if you sell on Amazon or other marketplace, stay away from this

May 24, 2020

We respect your opinion and we appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our platform even more on our future updates. You can rest assured that we'll do our best to be able to provide all your needs as we tackle some existing limitations that currently exist. We would be more than happy to extend our assistance and help however we can. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly do our best for you!

BERRY BEAUTY

I have 2 major complaints. (1) Customer service can't do anything to actually help or give any real answers to any questions, other than some generic form response. I emailed about a very specific issue I was having that should have been simple to address but instead of an answer, I was told "we can give you free service for 3 months". That's nice, and I appreciate it, but I would like my issue resolved. (2) There is no way for the store owner to contact the suppliers, no way to know how reliable the suppliers are, no way to know the quality of their products, and no way to know if they plan on continually supplying products or if they're only in business to empty out inventory. I have spent MONTHS building my store, painstakingly editing poorly written descriptions, ordering samples of products with high inventory, updating photographs, filming videos, etc., only to have products and suppliers disappearing left and right. All of my hard work, time, and money is being wasted because it is impossible to communicate with suppliers. There needs to be a line of communication between the store owner and the supplier so a relationship can be formed. Store owners need to be able to write reviews on suppliers and their products to keep them honest. Currently there is only a star rating based on supplier shipping times and no way for store owners to provide their own rating on suppliers or products. I spent weeks, not to mention hundreds of dollars, building advertising campaigns around products I purchased, filmed videos for, and photographed that have vanished with no explanation or warning. This is not okay! My store isn't live yet, but what will happen when I am live and the products I am advertising to draw in customers don't exist on my store? I'm the one who ends up looking bad. Please, fix this major gap and hold suppliers accountable for their business practices and allow store owners to form relationships with them. Please explain to these suppliers that they cannot charge retail prices to wholesalers. And please give customer service real information so they can actually help people.

May 24, 2020

We understand the circumstances and we appreciate that you have been very understanding with us given the current situations that you are experiencing with some of the suppliers and orders that you have. Rest assured that we will continue to work with you to resolve these issues and sort everything out for you. Thank you for the patience that you have extended to us so far! We'll make sure to keep in touch with you to make sure to work on all these points you have raised with us. Please feel free to always message us at support@spocket.co and we'll make sure to assist you the best we can.

northstorm.shop

Its a great app till you are trying to import Items to your store and then it wants you to subscribe to a higher premium every month, I originally just got the cheapest plan but the I tried to import more items into my store and it took me directly to the pick a plan, more like pick a more expensive plan. When I already had a plan and thought I was okay.

April 27, 2020

our review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate it if you would contact our customer care team via live chat or send us an email to support@spocket.co to speak with a customer care representative about your recent experience.

FusionTechXL.com

I tried it. The first thing I did was to test order from 3 suppliers who claimed to have U.S. to U.S. shipping. That is the #1 reason I wanted to PAY for this app. Well, the U.S. to U.S. shipping claims are complete B.S. Takes forever for shipping. Still have not received ANY of my orders. So, they may be "shipping from the U.S." but that would only be after they order your product from China. Don't waste your time with this APP if you expect it to provide you faster delivery in the U.S. It DOES NOT deliver in that regard.

May 19, 2020

We would like to apologize for your recent experience. We're sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with Spocket and even more sorry to disappoint a customer. We would like to get in touch with you and help you find the right supplier that would work for your store's needs. Can we give a call? or chat with us and we'll make sure all your inquiries are addressed. We'll be looking forward to discuss this with you.

Kuwaloo

After 2 months using this app and dealing with them I can only advise people to go away. This is what I believe gives Legal Scam a definition. After nearly 200 sales and over $8000 turnover, we had NO profit. The costs of this app are ridiculously high and the gross profit margins are very little (20-25%).
Out of all this sales we had only 2 issues and they are taking so much time to refund us. It's dodgy, very dodgy. They stop responding when we showed them proofs that we were right. So we had to refund the costumer and received nothing yet.
If you are looking into dropship, just Google for your niche and you will find direct suppliers, no good to have a middle-man, specially when are this guys.

The pros of this app is that integrates very easily and to fulfill orders it's a click of a button, so it is quite convinient, however it doesn't keep any business running.

The only way you could succeed with this service is if you find a product with a gross profit margin of above 50% (which personally I never saw one but this guys actually have tons of products, so have a look), or if you have a lot of organic traffic. If you have to pay for ads might as well not even start.

There is fees everywhere! You not only pay for a monthly fee as there is a fee on every order. Most of the suppliers do not offer free shipping, so if you offer in your store get ready to take a hit!

Be careful with the premium products!

Customer Service is similar to shopify, they are always there but don't know how to get things done.

The worst of this is that because of their products we lost our Shopify Payment Gateway, FOREVER! So do not add anything related to COVID-19 that Shopify is gonna block you for lifetime. We thought it wouldn't be a problem but getting a new Gateway is so hard and pricey.

This service is really pushing us down, after 2 months of hard work not having things done fairly and having a loss of $700 really hits the feelings. I would not recommend using this guys at all. Specially when it is so easy to find direct suppliers.

We are just waiting on our refunds and we would cancel this subscription. To be honest we haven't cancelled yet as we think they will use that as an excuse to don't refund us. That is the lost of trust we got from them in only 2 months. UPDATE: No refunds been given, they are ignoring and not responding and they own us more than 100usd. This is how bad this guys are. Legal scam, absolutely!

I feel sad we worked to hard to get to this and I hope this can save other good people from failling when all they want is to have a fair business.

Keep away from legal scams, this is one but there are many more. Keep hustling!

April 27, 2020

The team here at Spocket is thrilled to receive such great rating!

Discount-Catcher

Voll der scheiß funktioniert noch nicht mal. Man will nach Produkten suchen die von Deutschland verschickt werden aber jedes mal zeigt er nur Produkte aus den Usa an......

May 24, 2020

Hallo! Es tut uns leid zu hören, dass es Ihnen etwas schwer gefallen ist, die gesuchten Lieferanten zu finden. Wir würden uns sehr freuen, Sie dabei zu unterstützen. Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns unter support@spocket.co und wir helfen Ihnen gerne weiter!

Hi there! We're sorry to hear you found it a bit difficult to find the suppliers that you were looking for. We would be more than happy to walk you through. Please reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly help you out!