Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

The Buyers-Hive

I was very upset at the beginning about the customer service but my Issue was finally solved. so I am happy. Thank you.

September 5, 2020

We're glad to have been able to resolve your concerns and we sincerely apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience we may have caused. We appreciate your extended patience and understanding. Rest assured that we always aim to provide you with excellent service. Thank you!

DOLLZ World * DIVINEOUTSTANDINGLEADINGLADYZ

I'm just starting with this app. So far I love the products and i appreciate the user friendliness of the app.

September 5, 2020

Awesome! Thanks for starting to use Spocket! We're glad you are loving the products and our platform. We appreciate you being with us!

Tiny Prints

I really like Spocket because its very easy to manage, and someone always ready to help and they have a lot of nice affortable products

September 2, 2020

We are always ready to help and assist you whenever needed! We're glad you are liking Spocket. Please reach back to us at support@spocket.co in case there is anything we can do for you. Thank you for being with us!

Bestdealsrightnow2020

Great platform and easy to use and set up. I like the easy flow design of the entire program and how easy it is to transfer products to your website

August 29, 2020

Awesome! We're happy you are liking the way things look and works within our platform. We are also making several improvements and upgrade on our future updates. You can look forward to it! Thank you for being with us!

Sydney's Attire

I use this app to stock my store. I like it because of the variety. i wish it would hold the filters i put in instead of resetting them each time i select something more.

August 29, 2020

Great suggestion! We'll raise that with our tech team to make the necessary improvements on our next updates. Thank you for letting us know about that! Feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co in case you need any help or if you have any questions.

Made Fierce

Great assortment of items. Many have high shipping costs, however. very seamless integration with shopify.

August 24, 2020

Our selections are in fact one of the widest unique product selections in the market today with thousands of verified suppliers. It is true that shipping cost for some listings can seem expensive at first because it really depends on the nature of the product itself and the logistics. There are a lot of factors to consider but there are also lots of ways to get around the higher shipping costs. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly help you figure out any matters about shipping and the variables. Looking forward to working with you! Thank you for being with us!

le Annecy Apparel

Am currently using it to import products to my Shopify store. I hope for the best as I look forward to some great and amazing results.

August 23, 2020

Thank you for using Spocket to import products to your store! We are looking forward to working with you towards amazing results! Reach out to us at support@spocket.co anytime you need help and we'll gladly assist you.

FORCE

Very good app. It's easy to use, really nice and quality products!
The only thing is that some sellers don't offer worldwide shipping..

August 19, 2020

Thanks! We are happy you are liking the products on our platform. There are in fact some suppliers that do not offer international shipping because it could depend on the product itself. Plant products for example is not recommended for international shipping because their lifespan would not last the length of the shipping time for international. But the great thing about our suppliers is that they keep expanding to more locations because they too want to reach more customers for you! Don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@spocket.co in case you have any questions. We'll gladly assist you however we can! Thank you!

LiveBiGRACE

Please let customer knows shipped from and how long delivery time.
Also, we dont know what shipping carrier you use to ship the item, please provide that. Like Oberlo Epacket for aliexpress, or UPS, DHL, etc.

August 19, 2020

The processing time and delivery period is actually on the listing itself and you should be able to easily find it together with the other details once you click on the product you want to push. You would also be able to identify the carrier used once the tracking number is available but you may also simply reach out to our 24/7 customer service and they would be able to tell you what carrier a certain supplier uses. The reason it is not automatically posted is because our suppliers only use the best shipping method possible to get it quicker to your customers and there are time when the carrier changes based on your customers location. Please do reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'd be willing to answer your questions and help you out! Thank you for being with us!

Aldueyjo

I used very little. Need more time for my opinion.Thnks for your attention any problems write to customer service.

August 19, 2020

Not a problem! We're grateful for the effort to give us a rating. We'd be looking forward to providing you with an awesome experience! Thank you for choosing Spocket!