Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

TOPNESS

Paid yearly plan.....and I feel SCAMMED by this company. Prices are inflated and you can find easily the products in other stores with best prices, in the stores which I wish to buy there is not invoice branded, shipping delay, dont buy yearly plan because they say they dont go to refund. I dont recommmend it.

May 24, 2020

We are sorry you feel that way. We understand and respect your opinion. We would be more than happy to be able to set things straight with you and sort things out. Please do reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly do our best to help you out! We'd be looking forward to chatting with you!

Numbr2

Customer Support is fast to respond but they don't know much about the internal processes of the app. Please be aware that the invoice for your orders will include the information provided in your account settings, including the .myshopify.com URL, and email with which you created the account. Very limited when it comes to contacting the provider, they don't allow you to contact the provider directly and they try to pass any questions you might have through them, 3 weeks have passed and I am still waiting on the response regarding a product. PLEASE be wary that even though the app might say that some items are shipped from the U.S. it will not always be the case because when you actually look at the tracking number the products are being shipped from China.

April 21, 2020

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation and what exactly happened. We want to make things right. Please allow us to set up a quick call with you? You can also chat with us or email us at support@spocket.co and we will get back to you promptly. We look forward to hearing from you and earning you back your business.

Team Spocket!

WickedAF

Horrible customer service! It's been 6 days I'm exchanging pointless emails with their customer service to fix a huge issue I'm having with their app. I'm on a paid plan of 50 bucks per month and it's been almost a week I cannot use their app, contacted them multiple times and they don't provide me an actual solution to the problem. Just pointless chit chat. I have been paying them for months and this is what I got back. ZERO support on my issues. I would advise you to stay away. Im in e-commerce for 3 years, have tried multiple apps these guys suck BIG TIME!

May 24, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about the unfortunate experience you had! We would be more than happy to be able to fix the issues you are having with our app. You can rest assured that we have improved our services and are continuing to improve consistently. Please reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll be sure to prioritize your concerns and resolve them for you. We'd be looking forward to sorting things out with you!

Kpop Exchange

They don't have the type of item my store sell, not even 1 and it would have been nice to have been able to see that before being forced to sign up... Big waste of time

May 24, 2020

We're sorry that you were not able to find the specific products that you were looking for to have on your store. Please note that Spocket does not in any way force anyone to sign up with us but we understand your concern. You can rest assured that our on boarding team is doing their best in order to add more products and suppliers everyday. We would be more than happy to point you to some of our recommended suppliers and products. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly help however we can! Looking forward to talking with you soon!

Inspiring Band

This application is a junk, they don't fulfill, take your money and your orders are pending for months, customer service will not answer and your money and time is lost. I wanted to test to start selling products and ship from USA, I placed 10 orders to test, 4 orders were cancelled and 2 orders still not shipping after 2 months and 1 order not even refunded to my card. I let them this money and run away because I lost my time and energy. Just stop this guys and give people their money back. And for people that want to use this please don't try not recommended at all.

May 24, 2020

We are sorry to hear we were not able to meet your expectations. We would be more than happy to make thing right with you. Please do reach out to support@spocket.co and we'll gladly do our best to be able to resolve your concerns.

bedealzy

This app is absolutely terrible to use, you cannot filter anything and there is just junk everywhere at inflated prices. SCAM! SCAM! The items are not unique, the brands are selling themselves through their own websites, amazon and even etsy stores and are all easily found Google. This is insane all those reviews and case studys; and not even 1 single product can be sold uniquely as you verily claim on those case study's. Also there is a massive problem with your filters; you do not give enough options to select a small group of products or just products that only have 4-7 days shipping. In my opinion to make such false claims and then charge such amounts can only mean one thing; its just a SCAM!

May 24, 2020

We respect your opinion and we understand that you had certain expectations with our app. We're sorry to hear we were not able to meet those expectations at this time but you can be sure that we are continuing to do our best to further improve our app consistently. We thank you for your feedback and we hope you can still give us another chance in the future. Please feel free to reach out to support@spocket.co and we'll gladly answer any questions you may have and help you the best we can.

Lily Plum Boutique

Terrible! DO NOT USE! Shipping time is horrible for ‘US based items’ people received items in ‘Shein’ packaging (if you don’t know then they are dirt cheap clothing from China) which would of been cheaper if I ordered from Shein and sold the items! Also cancelled my membership they offered a cheaper option and then still charged me $200! Stay away from these guys!

May 24, 2020

We're happy to have been able to resolve your concern for you regarding your account and subscription. We are hoping to be able to provide you better support and services. Please feel free to reach out to support@spocket.co anytime and we'll gladly assist you however we can!

Attirely

Had to start a free trial just to see products. They don't have any items that fit my store's niche, and their items cost 10 times more than Aliexpress. No way to cancel on the app. Had to go through their live online help to request cancellation. Very inconvenient!

May 24, 2020

We are sorry to hear you did not find any products that fits your preferences. Please know that you can change your account subscription by simply going to your accounts billing settings. Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly assist you however we can.

skubry

I do not recommend this app. I removed it from my shopify store but they are still charging me. I could not find any button in the dashboard to cancel my subscription. Still searching to figure out how I can stop them from charging me every month.

May 24, 2020

Sorry to hear about the trouble you were having with your account. You should be able to find the downgrade/cancel button in your account billing settings. We would be happy to help you out with your account and process fix anything that is not right. Please do reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly sort things out for you!

Voceteo Outlet

I have a business physically, with more than 500 products in 3 physical stores. I decided to put this App to add some products that I do not have, for online sales. I found myself with unqualified suppliers, very high shipping prices, the first trial order was canceled after 12 days of waiting. It was for me, I wanted to test the system before taking my clients. The customer service is incompetent, they never knew what happened to my shipment. they just told me wait until this day. Another one of the customer service seems racist. He does not know what Puerto Rico, Hawaii or Virgin Islands is part of the USA, and I treat in a contemptuous and minimizing way. or mentioning Mexico ?. I really never thought of meeting these types of people giving support services.

Thanks for such a bad experience. I do not recommend this APP at all.

--------------------------------------------------

Tengo un negocio físico, con más de 500 productos en 3 tiendas físicas. Decidí poner esta aplicación para agregar algunos productos que no tengo, para ventas en línea. Me encontré con proveedores no calificados, precios de envío muy altos, el primer pedido de prueba fue cancelado después de 12 días de espera. Era para mí, quería probar el sistema antes de llevar a mis clientes. El servicio al cliente es incompetente, nunca supieron lo que sucedió con mi envío. solo me dijeron que esperara hasta este día. Otro de los servicios al cliente parece racista. No sabe qué Puerto Rico, Hawái o las Islas Vírgenes son parte de los EE. UU., Y trato de una manera despectiva y minimizadora. o mencionando a México? Realmente nunca pensé en conocer a este tipo de personas que brindan servicios de apoyo.

Gracias por tan mala experiencia. No recomiendo esta aplicación en absoluto

February 12, 2020

We can definitely assure you that you'll find the best of the best from our roster of US suppliers. Please feel free to drop us a message if you need assistance with your product search. In the meantime, we hope your usage of the app turns out great!