Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Fine O'Clock

Amazing App. Just so expensive. Hopefully l break-even with my profit margin to make up for membership fees soon.

August 12, 2020

Glad you liked our platform! We do provide 2 weeks free trial so that you can test us out first to see if we're a good fit but with enough effort and time, you will not only break even, you will see that the whole process could work in your favor. Thank you for choosing Spocket!

CAN/USA Pet Supplies

So far pretty good! Would like to see bigger selection for pet supplies in future but otherwise site is decent!

August 10, 2020

Glad you are having a good experience so far! We're looking forward to making it great for you! Thanks for the suggestion! Our supplier operations team is continuously adding more and more suppliers everyday so you can expect that the selections will get bigger in time. Appreciate you being with us!

Maskotos

No doy cinco estrellas porque particularmente no atendió mis necesidades, pero sí es una buena opción para los que estén iniciando en este camino del dropshiping. La otra razón es porque hubo un gran mal entendido pero fueron bastante atenciosos conmigo y lo resolvieron lo mas rápido que pudieron. Si siguen trabajando así, creo en que les va a ir muy bien a los desarrolladores. Merecen unas felicitaciones. Buena Suerte a Todos!!!

August 1, 2020

¡Nuestras más sinceras disculpas por la situación! Esto definitivamente es solo un gran malentendido y puede estar seguro de que su solicitud ya ha sido aprobada. Manténgase en contacto con nosotros y nos aseguraremos de que se tomen las medidas adecuadas. ¡Gracias por su comprensión y paciencia!
Our sincerest apologies regarding the situation! This is definitely just a big misunderstanding and you can rest assured that your request has already been approved. Please keep in touch with us and we'll make sure that the appropriate actions are taken. Thank you for your understanding and patience!

FatherFigr

The app makes it easy to add new quality products. My only suggestion would be to add order progress section or notification on the order page

July 29, 2020

Thank you for your suggestion! You are actually automatically updated and notified via the My Orders page and via your email regarding any updates for every order but we are in fact working on a similar feature upgrade and we will soon be applying these on our future updates! You can definitely look out for it! Thank you for choosing Spocket!

C.BL\/CK

I used this app to add products in my store and to sell them to mu future customers.Not sure how to label them under my brand .

July 28, 2020

Thank you for using Spocket to add products to sell to your store! You will not be disappointed! Private labeling is currently not yet a feature on Spocket but we do offer Branded Invoicing so that your customers will receive an invoice with your brand name and logo together with the packages. This is a really great feature to have please try it out!

Kikodara

Decent selection of items and reasonable shipping times. Could increase US Based product offerings.

July 28, 2020

You can definitely increase your US based product offerings by using Spocket because we have thousands of US suppliers on board with us. Please do browse our platform even more as we are sure you would be able to find even more awesome selections with even faster shipping times! Thank you for choosing Spocket!

My Dear Kitty

I have uninstalled the app due to a few usability issues:
- Navigation thru Vendors is prey limited.
- Products titles, description, and other info is completely messed and in some cases, and cannot be used.
- A number of smaller, but very annoying issues.

I have uninstalled the app from Shopify, however, I was charged again after 1 month for the service. Customer service was not helpful it all (put me in ignore mode). I have filed a dispute with PayPal.

UPDATE: John from Spocket contacted me on the same day and resolve the issue in a polite and professional manner.

July 27, 2020

Sorry to hear about your concerns! We would be more than glad to help address your issues with our platform. We'd also be grateful to know more details about your feedback. Thank you for letting us know about it. One of our account managers will reach out to you directly to rectify the issues. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Vanquish Emporium

The best aliexpress competitor so far. Have a lot of products but still not many tech products are available. Customer support is super fast and super helpful. It has extremely easy user interface. I would give 5 star if it had gaming and some high ticket products.

July 21, 2020

Appreciate the feedback! Our supplier on boarding team is constantly adding new suppliers and products so you can look forward to seeing those products in the future! Glad to be of help anytime! Thanks for using Spocket!

House of Shanai

Very user-friendly! I was able to add my new product fairly easy. The Aliscraper tool helped steamline the process as well.

July 15, 2020

That is really awesome to know! We are happy you found the products and tools that will help your store grow. We do our best to provide you with all the necessary innovations to equip you with everything you need to succeed! Thanks for choosing Spocket!

Bella GiGi Boutique

This app has been amazing for our company. So far everything has shipped rather quickly and had no issues. There are however some companies that charge so much for cost+shipping it equals retail value they have it set at, or sometimes far exceeds. So, have to be very cautious.

July 9, 2020

Awesome review! Thanks for the advice. It is really helpful to know and be aware of product cost and shipping so that retailers can easily adjust pricing as well. Pricing sometimes do depend on the demand for a certain product but please feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'd be happy to relay your feedback to the suppliers too! Thanks you! We appreciate it!