Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE GEAR

Low quality products, low quality images, and silent upgrades are waiting for you in the corner when the trial ends. If you are trying to build a serious store, this place is not for you.

August 8, 2019

We sincerely apologize if you felt that Spocket did not live up to your expectation. Regarding your concerns, for the upgrades, we want to assure you that we don’t change anything on our customer’s account unless they explicitly request this from us. We’d love to address the images and the products that you’re referring to so if you could let us know of these, we would greatly appreciate it as we always aim to improve our services for our customers. You can reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we’ll find a way to get this sorted out to better your experience.

The Crescent Boutique

HORRIBLE!! SCAM!! Out of 14 orders I've put in, about half of them we're cancelled a day later after they realized they don't actually have stock. Which is a bad impression for my customers and poor reflection on my site. They mask the suppliers with codes "brand" names but they are mostly all Chinese vendors who probably also have distributors the US, Canada, and UK. "Celeste" for example mostly carries SheIn styles but sells them for as much, and sometimes more than the actual SheIn website. I can't reach anyone for support because when I try Google tells me that it's not a private connection and hackers might try to steal my info. They also charge an INSANE amount of money for a barely working dropshipping system. This is a SCAM!!!

August 27, 2019

We are sorry that you are feeling that way but please know that the team is taking all possible measures to ensure that inventory is updated. We can give clarification regarding our suppliers and want to let you know that this is to prevent competitors from getting our suppliers that we have worked hard to onboard as well as retailers (as we have thousands registered on the platform) from flooding our suppliers with messages.

Let us know if you are still getting untrusted connection when you connect to Spocket as we continuously make sure update our site securely to prevent any issues.

KembuckStore

I am removing the App because I never moved the Plan I had in my old store to this new one.
The support is very bad, you have to be saying things thousands of times.
The clock that a client requested in Peru never arrived. They made the refund but made me lose several clients.

July 27, 2019

Thank you for letting us know! I will have our Success Team contact you immediately and get your issue resolved. We hope to earn your trust back as a customer. As for the item that did not arrive in Peru, it looks like the supplier has fully refunded you for the order which was already credited back to your card. We will be in touch with you very soon.

ailarain.com

It's a great app.......but it's kinda shady to change the features of the packages AFTER the app is installed. The price for the Pro plan on the app state that you are still limited to only 25 regular products. But on their website it still says you can get up 250 products. Which is which??? uninstalling.....

July 19, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! To give further clarification on this, you are allowed to import up to 250 product imports and 25 of them can be premium. We'll contact you soon and hopefully we can bring you back as a customer! We'd love to have you around.

Shopzolic

Out of sync inventory management with shopify and suppliers, lost orders, poor supplier management, limited women's fashion products for US market with no product descriptions, extremely slow and ineffective customer service, inferior and cheap outsourced technical team that takes days to investigate and fix technical issues, and no escalation channel for urgent customer and live paid order/shipping issues. If you want to mess up your brand, hurt your revenue and push your customers away with embarassing situations on the orders, this is the dropshipping app to go for. We have spent thousands of dollars in marketing to draw customers and improve conversion rate, and as the orders have started coming through, we are facing challenges in almost every other order. We are giving this feedback so that the owner/management wake up and address their issues, compare their product with oberlo and other apps, make it better! They have potential, but have got lazy and over confident along the way. We have tried Oberlo, Spocket and other dropshipping apps, there is huge potential for new apps in the US dropshipping market to compete and grow. Smart dropshipping app creators should take the hint and build something nice for this market.

July 21, 2019

Thanks for the constructive feedback. You recently contacted us about your observations as well as your feedback which is now included in our roadmap of features to implement. We appreciate any comments so that we can make our app better! Please know that we always strive our best in continuously making Spocket the best dropshipping app. In fact, there are some big changes along the way please keep an eye out on us and we hope to at least meet your expectations.

Crooked Tree Baby

***WARNING*** This company uses deceptive techniques to entice customers to purchase an annual subscription. I made the mistake of purchasing the Pro subscription and choosing the annual billing option since it was more affordable with the false assumption that their 7-day "trial period" still applied. When I discovered that this app did not meet the needs of my business, I attempted to revert to the free plan and receive a refund, but was told by support that because I chose to pay for an annual subscription, no refund would be given. TL;DR - don't sign up for an annual plan and hope to get a refund, they will keep your money.

July 17, 2019

Thank you for your feedback on this matter! Please know that we have always been transparent with our users when it comes to charges as this is stated on the upgrade page that your annual subscription will start as soon as you proceed. We're sorry to hear about the outcome of your request, but please know we would never process a payment without you agreeing to our terms and refund policies.

affwiner

Don't Install this app !!!!!! Old products and don't refund if you buy premium plan. Can't Change/Cancel Subscription

June 24, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and we're sorry if you felt that you were not able to change or cancel your subscription. We have checked and everything seems to be working normally on our end. Nevertheless, someone from the Support team will be reaching out to you so we can get this sorted for you as soon as possible!

Appalachian Bittersweet

Unfortunately I have tried Spocket for several months and even paid in full for the Premium services. However, about 90% of my test orders and real orders came back as unable to be fulfilled by the suppliers because they had dropped that particular product. This information is NOT updated accurately by either the suppliers or Spocket, or these “premium” suppliers are not properly vetted. DO NOT USE this service if you want to be able to rely on the dropshipping products offered. Trying to save someone else the money and time that I wasted.

June 20, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We will be looking into those orders for you so we can get to the bottom of the issue. Sometimes it is inevitable that suppliers cancel these orders because of manufacturing issues. Nevertheless, it is truly unfortunate that this happened to you but please know that the team will be taking steps in order for this to be resolved! We'd like to make it work for you. Someone from the team will be reaching out to you soon.

Lions Mane Enterprises Ltd

Nice products but not happy about having to call Shopify in order to get my $99 refunded after subscribing to the Empire/Pro plan and I am STILL waiting around for my refund of $99 which they have refused for no apparent reason. App uninstalled and all items have been deleted from my store. I am using an alternative. Update 20th January 2021
After placing my order for two products on the 6th of January to the value of £68, and thankfully this was a test order made for myself, suddenly I saw a no entry sign on one of my orders without an update, I contacted Spocket support to find that the seller who is listed as shipping to the UK does not ship to the UK and shipping price was listed at $4. So, I requested a refund. The second order suddenly had the same issue on the 19th of January, suddenly cancelled. Immediately called Shopify to complain and express my frustrations. Unfortunately, Spocket is not an app that I can recommend, too much hassle, poor communication, I had no idea what was happening from one day to the next and cannot say this is a reliable app for fulfilment of your orders in a timely manner. I am glad that the order made was for me personally and not to a customer. Too many issues and problems that will spoil the reputation of your business/enterprise.

June 18, 2019

Thank you for your review and for liking the range of our products! We really do appreciate the feedback. Regarding the subscription charges, we always let our retailers know the reason if a refund has been approved or not and I believe yours is still in progress hence you might have thought otherwise.

Nevertheless, it's sad for us to hear that you have already had the app uninstalled and items deleted from your store. We hope we can work something out!

Boutique by Paula

I tried to use this app. And I suggest everyone NOT TO USE THIS APP AND BE CAREFUL.
I add some items (which should be shipped from US) from this app into my shopify store. After I sold some of those those items I saw that supplier doesnt really ship from US but ships from China.
My customer saw this too and asked me for refund and told me she wont ever buy from my store again..
I asked spocket "support" to solve this problem but the only answer I am getting from them every single day is that they "are sorry" about this.
I dont really understand how can Shopify approve such a frauds..
I really DO NOT recommend this app.

June 13, 2019

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us! We'd like to make sure that this has been addressed by Spocket. While most of our vendors are based and located in the US, Canada and Europe, we do have suppliers that who hail from other regions as well. We have always been clear as to where the items will be hailing from and their origin was never hidden from view.

Nevertheless, we'd like to make sure that there’s no further issues remaining on your end, so please reach out to us any time at support@spocket.co.