Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

ToddlerShoeOutlet

It said 7-day free trial so I accidentally bought the annual plan instead of monthly and they charged $348 and would not give my money back. I called them within 5 mins of making this mistake but they wouldn't budge.

I explained to them they don't have any products that I could put on my store (toddlershoeoutlet.com) and all the prices are super high you can barely make a profit.

Spoiled Princess.Com

App is expensive, for the quality! Quality and fabric of the clothing are very cheap and poorly stitched. Not worth it but, with lack of options, moving on is hard. I do like the shipping times!

November 6, 2019

Thanks for letting us know about this! We'd like to make sure that this has been addressed by Spocket. We are bringing in more suppliers, in fact we are adding new suppliers every week. While most of our vendors are based and located in the US and Europe, we do have vendors that are based from other regions as well. You can select which vendors you want to work with long term by ordering samples from their range. If you find that they come in poor quality, let us know straight away and reach out to us at support@spocket.co. We hope to resolve this to your benefit and earn you back as a customer.

AllyShoppingCenter

Possibly the biggest rip off you may experience, as soon as I installed the app to my shopify account, I get a message that says and I quote "Give Spocket a 5-stars review here on Trustpilot about your experience and your account will be upgraded to Starter plan for FREE. ❤️"
Spocket Scam

So off the bat the reviews you read may not even be real or trustworthy. I haven't spent too long on the app because many products you find here can also be found on Aliexpress at a cheaper discount, and in some cases I have found products that ships within the United States, and total cost is still cheaper than using Spocket.

Most products are purchased from countries like China, than shipped to Spocket suppliers warehouse in the United States, than drastically upscale to a higher price than you would buy from Aliexpress and sold to you. So if you want faster shipping than yes, buy from here. However consider the monthly/yearly fee they charge you as well as the cost per item vs Aliexpress.

Also while doing some more product comparison I found that some suppliers even buy the product from another source and than slap their logo onto it and sell it as theirs. For example a product I found on Walmart called ACOPower Wheeled 42-Quart Portable Solar Powered Fridge Cooler can Fit 64 Cans for $399, but on Spocket it's called LionCooler and it sells for more than $500 to the buyer and than they want you to sell it for $700+. This is just one of the products I researched, there are plenty more.

October 1, 2019

Thanks for the honest feedback! We have noted the product mentioned in this review and have contacted our supplier about it. We do our best to negotiate the prices and bring it down as we'd like to offer discounted rates for our retailers to be highly competitive in this market. As for your other concern, please know that users are not required to write about Spocket but still, we would like to make things right and correct any misunderstandings hence if you change your mind, please let us know and contact us at support@spocket.co.

Urban CharBella

Scammy! Good concept but very bad execution.
Oberlo is a million times better plus it's totally free for up to 500 products! This is $49 a month and product prices are too high.

Their "Wholesale" prices and shipping often add up to higher than suggested retail with slim profit margins, if any. There are no reviews on products or any of the suppliers. They still have a lot of work to get it where it needs to be imo. Maybe they need the cash from the trapped annual subscribers!

BEWARE if you sign up for the annual plan there are no REFUNDS whatsoever. Knowing what I know now I would have rather lost $49 for a month than paid $348 for the year and realized it was not for me after a month. And it constantly tries to get you to upgrade to the Empire Plan for $828 - so annoying!! My issue is finding good products to sell - I found a good seller but they don't ship to the U.S from Canada - well forget that...helloooo?! SO MANY of the other goods can be sourced for much less elsewhere or the consumer can buy it often for half the price with a simple Google search. Otherwise there is a really limited inventory with the smaller sellers (like they only have size small and XL or they have 10 pieces of something). They say the advantage is they automate the process. Well well and good but if there is no merchandise I can sell there is nothing to automate. There are also no reviews on the products or sellers.
Concept is good but they have quite a ways to go. Only good thing has been their customer service which is always responsive and helpful but alas their hands are tied by management. Too bad they have to lure people into the annual plan (comes to 'ONLY' $29/month vs $49/month) to get them to stay a customer. In hindsight would have rather spent that money on advertising. Caveat Emptor.

Update: I checked out Grey Zeus since I had received an email from Spocket about them as a new US supplier. I am desperately trying to find something usable to sell but spending FAR TOO LONG on it with no success! So as one example their simple Kara Tank Top is $25.50 wholesale (twice as much as I would spend myself as a consumer) and shipping is $10 for a little tank top that weighs nothing. Total = $35.50 and the recommended Sales Price is $34? So I'm negative before even marking anything up! For a 30% profit margin that tank would have to sell for $48. And so on with all their products - does anyone even look at this to see that it makes any sense at all or the suppliers put anything they want and charge any price for shipping or otherwise? Far too many products have a higher wholesale price than is available retail with a simple Google search. I just don't get it!

And I'm even afraid that anyone buys anything I have listed from Spocket as I hear there are too many fulfillment issues with suppliers.

September 18, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a feedback about your experience. We apologize if you’re experience has not been up to par with what you expected with Spocket. Rest assured that are only goal is to provide you only with the service that we promise to deliver and that we aim to improve the overall customer experience that you get from us. We’d love to discuss this experience of your more, you can reach out us at support@spocket.co and we’ll be here to assist you right away.

Steele Gray Rose

All the distributors are selling at retail prices. I went to all the manufacture websites and i can buy the products from them cheaper then then Spoket

September 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I want to assure you that all Spocket suppliers offer our customer a minimum of 25% discount if not more. Spocket truly believes in helping our customer’s businesses grow and we make sure that all supplier on-boarded onto the platform adheres to this guideline. We’d love to know more about this experience of yours so we can possibly negotiate with the supplier you dealt with if their prices are indeed higher than what it’s supposed to be. Please reach out to us at support@spocket.co so we can assist you in resolving this matter right away.

Function & Fringe

Horrible customer service. The app makes it's money off its high membership fees not from you making sales. I have found much better alternatives without having to pay high yearly fees for little product options. Unless your selling hundreds of single products its not worth it.

September 17, 2019

Our sincerest apologies if you felt that Spocket subscription fees are way too pricey and if you are not able to have the type of experience that other customers are enjoying especially those who have launched successful businesses dropshipping with Spocket.

Should you feel that you are unable to make your business a success due to little product options with us, we would love to hear you out and if can you tell me any item you are hoping to see in the platform but is not there that could have added more impact to your niche? reach out to us at support@spocket.co or chat with us 24/7.

Nicole Marie Fashions

Everything I selected for my site was “premium”, requiring a higher monthly rate. I tried to contact them and got a bot. I removed this app.

September 2, 2019

Thank you for letting us know, however, the plans we offer have stated the inclusions in clear view as we would not want to give our valued customers like you any misunderstandings with regards to what we offer. Should you want us to discuss your request, just let us know and we will be there to help!

Paradise Bikini Club

I got on the Empire plan that doesn't let you sell to Amazon, Google Shopping, eBay, and isn't integrated with FaceBook. These are my major selling places, and their customer service doesn't have any idea of what's going on. I've talked to several people that can only try to give me an answer by having me wait for someone else. I went from AliExpress to here because I wanted to have an American influence, but the ended up finally being told that I would be in competition with the manufacturers by trying to sell on these platforms.

August 12, 2019

We hope to provide a service across diverse platforms soon but currently Spocket is compatible with Shopify and WooCommerce exclusively at the . moment. However, please know that we are in the process of expanding it to other platforms, including personal brand channels!

The Micro Kitty

Not enough quality products and does NOT compare to Aliexpress. I also fail to see why anyone would pay to use a dropshipper when most of them give this service for free.

August 8, 2019

Thanks for this feedback! Please know we are bringing in more suppliers which means more quality products in your niche/category. We’ve made our pricing that way to more accurately reflect the value users get from our tool - automating the order process of dropshipping and branded invoices. As always, we would greatly appreciate if you can let us know what else we can improve on by reaching out to us at support@spocket.co. Looking forward to hearing from you!

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE GEAR

Low quality products, low quality images, and silent upgrades are waiting for you in the corner when the trial ends. If you are trying to build a serious store, this place is not for you.

August 8, 2019

We sincerely apologize if you felt that Spocket did not live up to your expectation. Regarding your concerns, for the upgrades, we want to assure you that we don’t change anything on our customer’s account unless they explicitly request this from us. We’d love to address the images and the products that you’re referring to so if you could let us know of these, we would greatly appreciate it as we always aim to improve our services for our customers. You can reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we’ll find a way to get this sorted out to better your experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10