Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

EcoHome

DO NOT USE SPOCKET. I've cancelled for two months now, received confirmation from TWO of their support team members on separate occassions saying my cancellation was confirmed and for both months I've been charged the monthly fee! The first month I got refunded and had them confirm with IT to ensure the cancellation went through, they said it did. Yet I was charged again. Ridiculous. Generic items and suppliers lie about where they're shipping from. DON'T USE SPOCKET!!

July 4, 2020

We are very sorry to hear about this incident. You can rest assured that we will rectify this matter immediately and resolve any issues regarding your account/s. One of our account manager will get in touch with you to work with you and sort out everything as soon as possible! We thank you for your understanding and patience.

Billie Beanies®

Product prices are high as fuck....even you have to pay them $19.99 for premium membership... and extra $5 sometimes for shipping too

sorry...

July 1, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We respect your opinion and we're sad to know that the products and plans that we have are not a match with your current expectations or budget. Our suppliers do already provide 25-35% mark up for the products that they list on Spocket. We also do give 2 weeks of free trial so you can test us out to see if were a good fit. Please feel free to try us out as well in the future. Your feedback is important to us as we use it to further improve our platform. Thank you!

Pineapple Bumz

Really predatory app. Their "Free Plan" just allows you to look at their inventory, but you don't get any value out of it. In order to use the app, you actually have to sign up for the paid plan.

Then when you try to cancel your paid trial, they make it needlessly difficult to do so. First, you have to enter your password "for security reasons", what? Nobody is going to hack you to cancel a paid plan. Then they force you to leave 100 characters of feedback before you can cancel.

June 30, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We're very sorry to hear you found it difficult to downgrade/cancel your free trial subscription from your end. Please note that you do also have the option to chat with us or send us an email via support@spocket.co in case you were experiencing any difficulty doing any changes to your account. We are always more than happy to assist! We take your feedback very seriously and rest assured that we will use it to further improve our platform. Thank you for trying us out!

BellasChoices

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE customer service. I deleted the app, the found out spocket charged me, and reached to their customer service about refunding just one day after the first charge. Not only they don't want to refund me, and they also restarted my plan after I downgraded and told me I will be charged again in the next bill cycle. And after downgrading, I lost all the privilege. I was charged for $49 for one day of "unused" service. They are fast at taking your money. Sure now they updated their policy to say uninstalling doesn't cancel the plan, but they never mentioned this during installation. They want you to install it, and forget about it and just charge you in secret. SCAM.

June 29, 2020

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Thank you for letting us know! We will make sure to sort out any misunderstanding regarding your account. Our account specialist will reach out to you to resolve your concern as soon as possible! Feel free to contact us as well via support@spocket.co and we'll make sure to rectify the issue. Thank you for your understanding and patience!

EJ KIDZ Clothing

This app is absolutely terrible . Today is June 24, 2020. I have placed about 88 orders with spocket & their suppliers. Over 50 of them have no updates on shipping in 5 weeks. I have people emailing me everyday about orders. STAY AWAY. I repeat DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE. The customer service DOES NOT REPLY. Imagine more than half your orders not being shipped? I am seeking legal help. They basically STOLE MY MONEY and do not reply. Their suppliers ARE NOT FROM THE USA. They are all from CHINA. This app is a SCAM. DO NOT USE. DO NOT USE. STAY AWAY. STAY AWAY. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN. DO NOT USE. DO NOT USE

June 27, 2020

We're sorry to hear about this! We definitely understand the frustration and concern. Thank you for letting us know how you feel! Please know that we do not have any ill intentions towards any of our merchants and that we will always try our best to work with you to sort out any concerns. Rest assured that we will help you out with these issues and take the appropriate actions necessary for each one. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

HER GRACE

Be careful!!!!!! I ordered sample products from the list of USA suppliers on May 10. It took almost a month for the samples to arrive. I called customer service requesting an update on the status of my order. Customer service did not reply right away with the status. When they responded they told me my package was coming from China. Mind you All of the suppliers I ordered from were to be USA base because I did not want the shipping time for my customers to be long. When the order arrived on June 6 it was not what I order and did not look like the picture. I wish I could upload the pictures of what was sent to me. The merchandise was poorly made and looks like something you would give a child to play dress up. So I say again BE CAREFUL!!! and make sure you order samples before selling to your customers.

June 7, 2020

Hi there! We're very sorry to hear about this incident. We would be more than happy to sort things out for you and take the appropriate actions necessary. Our account specialists will get in touch with you to help you fix the issue. You may also reach us directly at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly prioritize your concern. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Ali Marie's Boutique

half vendors arent ACTUALLY based in the US, and un top of that there is NO way to reach vendors in case of an issue. no customer service available unless you pay a huge fee

June 6, 2020

Thank you for your review! Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you. The suppliers we have are also from different parts of the globe aside from the suppliers that we have from the US. Rest assured we are working to improve the way we communicate your needs with our vendors to better resolve any issues. Our customer service is available to you anytime! Please feel free to reach out to support@spocket.co and we'll gladly do our best to assist you however we can. Thank you for your understanding!

The Savings Shack

So, my third and final edit of this review, It isn't worth it, especially for their prices. They only 2 orders that I made had problems, 1 one of them took a long time to arrive and when it arrived it broke while being opened and the other item had delays because for some reason the seller put the wrong zip code even though I gave them the correct address. I tried to contact their support chat but it never works when you need it. Also, some of the items were constantly becoming unavailable or changing to premium status in order for you to upgrade your plan so you could sell them. And last but not least, I was getting daily emails from them giving me the "reasons" for me to upgrade my plan, like jeez at least do weekly emails instead of sending me their advertisements every day

June 6, 2020

Hey there! Sorry to hear about the not so stellar experience! We appreciate the feedback. We would be more than happy to help in resolving your concerns and sort out any issues you may be facing. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly do our best to assist you to make things better. Our apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you. We're looking forward to helping you out and make things better!

Dream Cook Store

The WORST customer service ever seen! A customer placed and order 3 weeks ago, I had to ask them at least 10 times why wasnt the order shipped. After a long back and forth. They cancelled the order because they just realized that the supplier cannot ship to my customers country (the country is not on the list of countries that the supplier can not ship). So it took them 3 weeks to check the status of my order.

Even they didnt know what they were doing, in one of the multiple emails, they told me that the supplier was going to ship ASAP, but 3 days after they cancelled the order.

If you wnat to grow your store, stay away from this app, you can not contact the suppliers, you have to do it through them, and they are the worst at communicating your needs. They dont take things personal, with this issue, every email I sent, was answered by someone different, but I'm pretty sure its just multiple bots answering, they dont read what you request.

June 6, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this incident! We appreciate your feedback as it helps us to further improve our services. Rest assured that we will be implementing better ways to communicate with the suppliers. One of our account specialist will reach out to you to get your order concern resolved as soon as possible. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for the understanding patience!

FacemasksNJ.com

I am a bit worried here about their customer support. My first order with them is not going well. Customer bought 3 items - 1 of the items had a Covid-19 delay in shipping warning (Made in China?) - this item says Made in the USA. It had a 7-10 day processing time. The other two items have a 1-2 day processing time. My customer received tracking information within 2 days. A week later, US Postal is still waiting for the package. Customer not happy, I had to send him some of our own products to try and make him happy. E-mailed support, Andie told me that the products were still in the 7-10 day processing window. That's when I looked it up and found 2 of the products were 1-2 days. I sent Andie a message about this, and got no reply. Followed up again with Andie this morning and no response. Just a head's up, all of their happy and positive e-mails come from support@spocket - not from individual people. Here I am left with a situation from my first Spocket customer and no one can help. This business is fast paced, people need to get their orders quickly. Can you imagine getting a tracking number and finding out that many days later that the items haven't been sent out yet? I really wanted to sell my products on Spocket and I'm sure I ruined that opportunity now. We send our products out next day. If it's out of stock, we don't sell it. I hope someone at Spocket will now help me figure this out.......

June 2, 2020

We are very sorry to hear about this! Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience. Rest assured that we will resolve your order concern for you as soon as possible. Our specialist will get in touch with you immediately to rectify the matter. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14