Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Daily Revel

My experience with Spocket was absolutely awful. They have very low inventory, poor technical support, unreliable suppliers, hyper-inflated prices that don't allow you to make a profit, and charge an exorbitant monthly fee to boot. No thank you.

March 22, 2021

We're very sorry to hear about your experience but thank you for sharing it! This helps us know what we can improve on and you can rest assured that the appropriate actions will be taken to resolve these concerns. It makes us sad that the circumstances were not favorable but we are still hoping to do our best in making things better for you! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@spocket.co anytime. Thank you for giving us a chance and we wish you all the best!

28 North ADK

This app is not worth it. They have drop shippers selling to drop shippers charging outrageous prices. Their premium prices are even worse. Shopify needs to find suppliers that are true wholesale. Can't make money on this overpriced merchandise. Removed the app today. Updated review: In response to Spocket's response to my review. How would I be able to report any of your suppliers since I deleted your app? You should look into your suppliers on your own, especially your 'premium' suppliers. You are taking advantage of Shopify merchants and you are allowing your suppliers to do the same. I can't find one single app on Shopify that doesn't have drop shippers selling to drop shippers inflating the prices and shipping to outrageous levels. You should all be ashamed. You should be seeking out true WHOLESALERS to sell to and dropship for Shopify merchants. 20-35% discount on actual market prices? Do you mean retail prices? If so, you need to do more research and police your own suppliers because most of them are way above that. I wish I could find a supplier app on Shopify that is honest and isn't charging OVER retail and taking advantage. We all want to make money but all you're doing is driving prices up for everyone. I'm disgusted.

March 17, 2021

Thanks for sharing your experience! We want to make sure that the suppliers we onboard on our platform only sell within our policy. We require them to provide a 20-35% discount on actual market prices to assure that there will always be room for profit.

If you find that it is not the case, we would be more than happy to investigate and take the appropriate actions against that supplier. We would like to make sure that your concern was properly handled by our representatives and that a proper conclusion has been provided to you. Your experience is more important to us! Please don't hesitate to reach back to us at support@spocket.co.

Retail Stallion

I do not recommend this app or this company at all. After going with their $99 a month plan and importing a large slew of products, I realized that 90% of my products had absolutely outrageous shipping costs (even if they were shipping from the USA), while others were shipping from outside countries with even more ridiculous shipping cost and delivery times ranging from 15-30 days if not longer. After cancelling my membership with Spocket, I immediately lost access to all of my products (which makes sense, but what doesn't make sense is the fact that I cancelled my membership shortly after being charged for it, then lost all of my access without ever receiving a refund - I've since asked Spocket for a refund and am awaiting their response). I only received one order of Spocket products, and this order was COMPLETELY mishandled causing severe issues and frustration with the customer. Not only did it take seven days just to ship the item in the first place, but once it was shipped, it then took another week or so and ended up in Texas when the shipping address for the customer was CLEARLY in Oregon. Now since my account is cancelled, I'm unable to submit order inquiries and try to resolve the situation with my customer. I will not be using Spocket again, ever.

March 17, 2021

We're sorry to hear about your experience but thank you for letting us know about your feedback! Your feedback is very important to us as we use it to further improve our platform. We apologize if there was any misunderstanding about our process. We would be more than happy to clarify or help regarding any changes to your account. Please feel free to reach out to us as well via support@spocket.co and we'll gladly assist you.

Manntara

Very expensive products, with shipping times that aren't what they show (sometimes more than 30 days). Suppliers are liars and they make you waste time, money and customers. But the worst thing is that you are not protected by this "company" even if you pay their most expensive plan, they always win and they never take responsability from the bad service of their suppliers... don't recommend it if u wanna be succesful... try others like eprolo, sourcinbox or cjdropshipping, I've never have problems with them, they have rasonable prices, and don't steal your money making you pay for a suscription to access products that are always out of stock

February 28, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We're sad to hear about your experience. We are very strict when it comes to what our suppliers declare which is why if a supplier fails to deliver within their specified timeline, your orders would automatically be valid for a refund. Also, we make sure to remind them to always restock their products or they might get deactivated from our platform. Rest assured that we do not tolerate them at all! We would be more than happy to rectify any concerns you may have and make sure they are resolved immediately. We'll have one of our account managers reach out to you directly to assist you. Thank you for your kind understanding and patience!

K.B. Shaw's

Do not use this platform. There refund policy is hidden, because you won't get one. Suppliers will not ship products on time. In order to contact them you have to chat with spoket, and wait days for a response. I had an issue with a vendor that took a week longer than advertised to ship. I requested a refund, as my sales channel refunded the customer due to long times. 2 days after said request, Supplier shipped the order. 3 weeks later Supplier requested the product. Yea. Right. A customer gets a free product at my expense. So fk me. Spoket will not refund my annual account. Again fk me. So fk spoket. My bank is processing both returns, and labeling spoket as fraudulent because they do not display there refund policy clearly. At least someone knows how to provide decent service.

February 20, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We appreciate you letting us know about the issues you encountered. Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused. Our Annual Subscriptions are indeed non-refundable as stated when you signed up because yearly subscriptions are heavily discounted. Our refund policy is very open and can be found in our help center. We are very strict and we don't tolerate suppliers that do not stay true to their claims especially with their processing and shipping times. While we do understand that some of our suppliers are on a limited workforce schedule due to the pandemic, you can be sure that we will take the appropriate actions necessary to prevent any issues moving forward. We'll have one of our account managers personally reach out to you to make sure your concerns are resolved. Your extended patience and kind understanding is much appreciated. Thank you!

Pawsready

If I could give zero stars, I would. I love the idea of this app but it has terrible flaws. The products are very limited. The prices are outrageous. And Shipping Times Are Falsely Advertised as 1-3 day shipping... Worst of all they actually want you to pay $ for this app... I'm based in the US maybe the app is better in the EU but from my personal experience it's not worth the download space...

January 30, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry you feel that way. Spocket currently has over a million active products on our platform with thousands of direct suppliers so there are plenty of products to choose from. Regarding your concern with shipping times, please know that our suppliers' processing + shipping time should be adhered to as they advertised otherwise your order would be valid for a refund if delayed. Please feel free to test it out for yourself. We're glad you love the idea behind our app and we're certainly open to suggestions and feedback. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly assist you however we can. Thanks!

SmartPostureCo

WILL THEY GET YOU TOO? I downloaded it for the 14 day FREE TRIAL?? I was literally shocked how bad it was the prices were insane the selection was terrible and the shipping times a complete joke So I uninstalled it and went on with my day flash forward 2 weeks later I get charged $99 thinking this has to be a mistake I contacted the company and they told me It was my fault for not downgrading my account before I uninstalled it... Whisper:
"By all means, make your paper boo boo."

January 30, 2021

We appreciate the feedback but were sorry to know you feel that way. Spocket is different from aliexpress in a sense that our suppliers are mostly direct from the US and the shipping times are usually faster than 8-14 days. Please feel free to test it out yourself using our sample order option. We'd also be happy to take a look into your account and investigate about the charge that you mentioned. We'll have one of our account managers reach out to you directly to help sort things out. Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Royal Rhyme Boutique

Very disappointed as new business owner and subscriber to Spocket. My first order was submitted and paid for. Later found out that the supplier deactivated the item. I was advised by Spocket to contact the supplier because my order could still be filled. Was provided confirmation that the order was shipped along with a tracking number. Five days later, checked tracking number and per USPS, the shipment was canceled the same day they told me it was shipped. Additionally, when they marked it as fulfilled (not true) it sent an automatic email to the customer who was under the belief that the item was on its way. My second order was submitted and when I went to pay, I got a message that the supplier is "not taking orders from December 2020 to March 2021" and I should notify my customer that there will be a delay. How is this information not given in advance of me loading the items to my store? This is terrible service for my first 2 attempts to utilize Spocket. Will be deleting this app as soon as my first issue is resolved and my money is refunded or item is delivered. It costs too much to have access for what I have been put through in my first 2 weeks with them. Be cautious!

January 23, 2021

Thank you for letting us know and for sharing your experience! We're very sad to know about this. Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you. You can expect that we will do everything we can to make sure your concerns are resolved immediately. We are already taking the appropriate actions as we speak. We'll have one of our account managers reach out to you directly to help make things better and solve any issues you have. We appreciate your kind understanding and extended patience!

TheTshackonline

WARNING - DO NOT USE OR INSTALL THIS APP Out of all the terrible drop shipping apps, this one takes the cake. I have used them for about 4 months and can tell you honestly that this is one of the worst apps on Shopify for the reasons that they don't let you talk to your suppliers. Imagine your customers order being stuck in limbo because you cant even talk to the person who is shipping your order. Not only this, they allow suppliers to have prices that are clearly insane. Imagine trying to sell jewelry at $100's of dollars. Nasa Depot can do so much better than this. DO NOT USE SPOCKET

December 26, 2020

We understand and we humbly accept your opinion about our app. It is true that the ability to be able to contact the suppliers directly would really be helpful to both you and our own team which is why it is something we have been working really hard on to implement in our future updates. Sadly, we will still need the consent of thousands of suppliers on board with us before we can roll out this said feature. As you may know, we have thousands of users as well so some of our suppliers mentioned that they might get flooded with messages and may not be able to respond or process orders on a timely manner. Rest assured however that we will still be doing our best in facilitating your concerns with them in the meantime. We appreciate your understanding and we wish you well in your business! Thanks!

wickedafstore

This guys wont give a crap about you only about your money. You do not have direct contact with the suppliers on the platform, so if anything goes wrong with an order you have to contact their customer service, which will then reach out to the suppliers and then reach back to you. Good luck with that! I pay them 100 dollars monthly and when an order from spocket failed to deliver to my customer twice ( customer is furious btw) I reached out for help to them and I'm still waiting for an update from spocket's customer service.. DO NOT USE THIS APP! They will not assist you they way they should if something goes wrong with your order. They only know how to collect money from customers and ZERO SUPPORT

December 19, 2020

Thank you for letting us know! Shipping can be definitely be a pain sometimes especially during these times! We appreciate your feedback as it does help us know the things we can improve on and how we can do things better. Direct contact with the suppliers is a feature we are working hard to implement in the future and hope to have it rolled out soon! Failed delivery attempts however are usually within the hands of the courier themselves but it is not a reason for us not to do whatever we can to help. We understand that an update was already shared by our Customer Service about your this certain order. We would love to make sure that everything goes well! We'll have one of our dedicated account managers reach out to you directly to assist you. Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17