Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Unique MT

I just started adding to my store, this can be a scary deal if not for spocket help. I truly appreciate the ease. Have a blessed day.

October 24, 2020

Welcome to Spocket! We're always here to help whenever you need it! Happy to be of service and provide you with ease of access. We understand that the star rating you provided could be a minor error but please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@spocket.co if you have any concerns or questions. Thank you for choosing Spocket!

Nasa Depot

SHOPIFY SELLERS - THINK TWICE BEFORE USING SPOCKET AS A FUFILLMENT SERVICE I have used Spocket for a little over 2 months now - The best thing about them is that they have an easy to use import feature. EVERYTHING else though? GARBAGE. You have no idea how frustrating it is to have an order placed, and have the need to change something, or the need to communicate with the person who is actually fulfilling your order. These people do not understand the need to communicate with people... They are trying to be a middleman and their business will be dying very shortly because of it. Do you really want to build your business with an app like this? Seriously ask yourself because I can guarantee that they will be out of business soon because of their terrible business practices. The other terrible thing? THEY DON'T UPDATE OR CHANGE ANYTHING ON THE PLATFORM. There is no ability for the users to suggest new features because these idiots are trying to monopolize the drop shipping platform and are failing miserably. I cant believe Shopify continues to let this app be installed as its pretty much Malware.

October 21, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience and feedback. Making changes to an order received actually has many workarounds like using the manual order feature but we do understand that direct communication with the suppliers is also important which is why we will keep on working towards implementing a similar feature in the future. We understand and we sincerely respect your opinion about our platform. We agree that Spocket certainly has room for improvements but one thing we are sure about is that we will not stop working hard to provide you the best service possible with all the features and tools necessary to help our drop shippers succeed. Please know that we are very open to suggestions and changes that will help make our platform a better app for everyone. Don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@spocket.co for any suggestions and feedback! We thank you for giving us a chance and we hope for your success in your future endeavors!

Ridiculous Real Estate

As a paid subscription, I wouldn't recommend this to new sellers. Wait until you find that you can support an audience. Also, do your research and make sure that they have enough products for you. Their selection is very minimal. The main reason for the one star is because I tried to cancel one day past free trial because I don't find it very useful but they refused. 100% not a business practice from a company that I would want to do business with. You have to be a pretty big scumbag to hold someone's money and not provide a service. Good luck with the chargeback!

September 20, 2020

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience. We sincerely apologize if we caused any inconvenience. Currently, Spocket does have over a million products active and It is true that selections can sometimes seem limited depending on your preferred niche but rest assured that we will continue to work on adding more suppliers with more quality selections. Regarding your account concerns, we would be more than happy to re-evaluate your request as we want to make sure that everything is fair and in order. We'll have one of our account managers reach out to you directly to help sort out any concerns you may have. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Bona Fide Skin Care

Unbelievably bad. I was charged AGAIN for October. Stay far away from this scammy app. *Update: well, John was helpful and I got a refund after phone calls and emails. But it shouldn't have been that hard - and of course I shouldn't have been charged in the first place. Apparently there is a lot of confusion around the "free trial" and this happens a lot, so why doesn't this company change that?? Probably because it works for them - I only noticed because I checked my credit card statement. I'm sure there are plenty out there who don't and this company just pockets the money. Add to this the fact the "financial team" sent me a generic email saying they reserve the right to adhere to their no refund policy... So I am thankful to John, but this company needs a serious shake up. I don't recommend it at all. Crap. I deleted it after one day and have just been charged nearly $50, how? Terrible business, stay away. There are much better apps out there

September 6, 2020

Thank you for letting us know and reaching out to us about your account concern. We're glad to be able to clarify the issue with you. Rest assured that our account manager will take care of this for you immediately! We appreciate your understanding and patience.

Rainbow Sweetie

Hope no one decides to cancel because they will make it IMPOSSIBLE to cancel and STEAL your money. Thanks a lot for that.

August 29, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience. Making any changes to your account can be done in your dashboard settings tab but we would be more than happy to sort out any concerns regarding your account and walk you through if necessary. We'll have one of our account managers reach out to you to sort out and rectify any issues with your account. You may also get in touch with us via support@spocket.co and we'll gladly resolve your concerns swiftly! Thank you for your patience and understanding!

The Stately Patron

This app is not meant for you to make lots of money. It is designed to make the app owners and suppliers money. You have little choices in products and the prices are typically set at a percentage that prices you out of the market.

The plan prices are average, I can't say they are super expensive or cheap.
They don't properly vet the suppliers as many of them are simply dropshipping products as well, communication with many of them was more difficult then it should have been (2-3 weeks) and when you inquire about this to Spocket, sometimes I wouldn't hear back from them at all!? In the end, I would have to send follow-up emails to Spocket to remind them..

There IS money in dropshipping but this isn't it.

August 29, 2020

We're sorry to hear about your experience! We understand and respect your views and opinion regarding our platform. We do have more than a million products and thousands of suppliers right now but all our suppliers are required to provide a 25-35% profit margin on all their listings. If you feel this is not being provided, we're more than happy to get it rectified. It is definitely unacceptable to not get the proper customer service you deserve. Rest assured that we will not tolerate it! We'd like to know more details about your experience as we would like to make the necessary improvements and take the appropriate actions. We'll have one of our account managers contact you directly to sort out any concerns you may have. We appreciate your feedback!

chicmeout

The items are too expensive. I would not be able to make much profit. Once I changed to shipped from UK (because I don't want long shipping time) there was almost no items left.

August 26, 2020

Sorry to hear about your experience! We understand that there are certain items that might seem to be expensive at first but our suppliers are actually required to give a minimum of 25-35% profit margin on all their listings. If you feel that the items are not within that margin, we would be more than happy to investigate that supplier and take the appropriate actions necessary. We will have one of our account managers reach out to you directly to make sure that we resolve any concerns you may have. We appreciate your kind understanding and patience!

Bundles & Slay

I used this app for the free trial only. I went to go cancel on the last day of the free trial they had charged my card. There is no phone contact i had to email and never was refunded.......

August 17, 2020

Thank you for letting us know about your concern! We're sorry if there was any misunderstanding regarding your account. We checked on our records and confirmed that your account was actually refunded a week ago and was completely processed. We'd be happy to help sort out any confusion regarding your account. We'll have one of our account managers reach out to you directly and assist you however we can. Our apologies for any inconvenience! Thank you for your patience and understanding!

EK2.ca, Inc

Every company's greatest assets are its customers. You would expect even the starter package would give you access to support, after all, more than 30% of clients choose to invest instantly after chatting live with a support agent, who helps them decide if your service is really what they need. Spocket limits chat support to pro and empire users which is why we had to give this a one star. The supplier discloses a 3-5 days processing time and the order fails to even be updated to "delayed" after this time limit expires. Mind you the order still remains as paid with no information on when this is expected to be fulfilled to this day.

Additionally, if you wish to bulk delete all products at once, you do not have this option in-app in an event you wish to terminate your partnership.

We are willing to work with Spocket after we see these changes implemented. In order to protect our customer's interest, our relationship with Spocket will seize until further notice.

August 17, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate the willingness to work with us in further improving our platform. Your opinions and comments about our app are certainly reasonable and we can definitely see where you are coming from. We'd love to be able to walk you through some of the features that would solve most of the concerns you mentioned and we'd love to hear more from you. We will have one of our account managers reach out to you to assist you with anything you may need. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

AT THE WELL

Customer support is practically non-existent. It is a decent system unless you have ANY issues (which you always will with dropshipping). Unless you have an upgraded plan, the only way to reach support is through email which they do not respond promptly to. Very disappointed.

July 21, 2020

We are sorry to hear about your experience! We understand the need to get help whenever you need it and we always do our best to reply to all our customers in a prompt manner. We would be happy to investigate your concern and do take the appropriate actions necessary. Our account manager will reach out to you to help with anything we can to make things better! Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16