Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropship US & EU Products. Wholesale suppliers for Shopify

Boutique by Paula

I tried to use this app. And I suggest everyone NOT TO USE THIS APP AND BE CAREFUL.
I add some items (which should be shipped from US) from this app into my shopify store. After I sold some of those those items I saw that supplier doesnt really ship from US but ships from China.
My customer saw this too and asked me for refund and told me she wont ever buy from my store again..
I asked spocket "support" to solve this problem but the only answer I am getting from them every single day is that they "are sorry" about this.
I dont really understand how can Shopify approve such a frauds..
I really DO NOT recommend this app.

June 13, 2019

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us! We'd like to make sure that this has been addressed by Spocket. While most of our vendors are based and located in the US, Canada and Europe, we do have suppliers that who hail from other regions as well. We have always been clear as to where the items will be hailing from and their origin was never hidden from view.

Nevertheless, we'd like to make sure that there’s no further issues remaining on your end, so please reach out to us any time at support@spocket.co.

The Whimsy Crystal Shop

HORRIBLE BUSINESS. I signed up for yearly, but after I contacted them days after signing up to cancel because it didn't fit the right products for my store than I originally thought, they refused to give a refund of the $900 I was charged. How is this fair? I had to cancel and take the entire loss. BE WARNED. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR YEARLY.

June 13, 2019

We would like to sincerely thank you for your feedback!

We want to assure you that Spocket will never charge you for anything other than what you have signed up for or purchased. Please know that it is our goal to make to provide a more streamlined process for our customers especially when it comes to payments so if you have suggestioons that you would love to share with us, we would truly appreciate it.

Fit Living Forever

This is the worst dropshipping APP! I would stay far away. I imported their products and had them listed on my site and was getting emails about copyright claims. I reached out to Spocket and they didn't respond. Their customer service is absolutely terrible. It is definitely not worth getting sued so I deleted the products.

June 13, 2019

Thanks for letting us know about this! When concerns are raised with specific suppliers, our team investigates these instances specifically. Furthermore, we require all suppliers to verify that they lawfully reserve the rights to sell their products so if a supplier is found to be in violation, then we remove the product immediately without question.

Please also know that we have been trying to get in touch with you, but have not heard back so we would be more than happy to accommodate if you reach to us at support@spocket.co.

HopAndCare

This is FAKE, not serious apps, they were putting in their checkout that you have 6/7 days testing and then you will be subscribed..I just discover that they charge me all the year automatically 760euros!! I will see with my bank for fraud payment.

June 13, 2019

Thank you for voicing out your concerns! As mentioned, we would like to assure that we would never charge our customers something that they did not purchase or signed up for. Users are automatically on the Basic plan (Free) when they create an account with us and it is only when our customers get on a premium paid plan that we charge our customers for the subscription fee.

SophieClothing.com

SPOCKET USERS BEWARE - HIDDEN COST ISSUE

I am not sure what's everyone else thinking but I just found out there is a "hidden cost" in this app. No one need to pay the hidden cost.

For Example:

Let's say your customer JOHN buy a shirt "A" cost at $20, the shipping would be around $6.99 & maybe another $2 for each extra shirt. So your cost already at $28.99 for the shirt.

JOHN then buy different shirt "B" cost at $10, the shipping for this shirt "B" is at $3.99, your cost is already at $13.99

The messed up part is the shipping cost would be $6.99 + $3.99 (they charge per item) SHIPPING TO THE SAME ADDRESS

Other app only charge you flat fee for shipping or depending on the qty, they don't charge you shipping PER item and then the HANDLING cost for additional item to SAME CUSTOMER TO SAME ADDRESS

I hope you see this break down and beware of the hidden cost. Your margin would be crazy low and you dont want to mark up so high because your customers can do a single Google search and find it way cheaper elsewhere.

Have fun

May 14, 2019

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us! We're sorry if you felt that the shipping fees were a hidden cost. Please know that Spocket does not take commissions or generate any revenue from it. Please also know each product listing on Spocket clearly shows the shipping rates set by the supplier themselves whether it's shipping to US, Europe or Asia.

Furthermore, when users process orders, they are shown the break down before allowing them to purchase a sample product or before they process an order for their customers. So we have always been transparent as to what comes with the cost of processing orders on our platform.

Pupperology

They are refusing to cancel my subscription and stop charging me until I submit feedback and tell them more about why I want to cancel. Extremely predatory and unethical. If a customer tells you that they want to cancel their subscription, you cancel it - period. You don't hold their credit card information hostage until you get something in return.

April 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a feedback. We apologize if you felt that you were not given a choice to cancel your subscription. We want to assure you that this is not something that we do. Please also know that we do not hold your credit card information hostage. In fact, this can actually be requested to be removed during cancellation process.

We would love to hear more from you on how we can make Spocket better, so please contact us at support@spocket.co and we'll assist you from there!

One Deal Way

This app has now charged me twice even though it has been deleted for a month. Be careful because if you test it and don't like it you will have to beg for refunds when they keep charging you.

April 8, 2019

We sincerely apologize if you’ve had a less than perfect experience with us but rest assured that we will not charge any of our customers for something that they did not sign up for or purchased on their own.

We always want to make sure that our customers experience only the best with Spocket and that means providing you with top notch service. We’d love to hear more of your experience so you may reach out to us at support@spocket.co so we can talk about how we can better this experience of yours with us as we truly want you to feel that our customers are the most important thing to us.

Lofthigher

Let's use and I will adjust my rating again, for now they force me to write review for upgrading plan

April 1, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re incredibly sorry that you felt you were forced to leave us a review. We’d love to talk to you more about your experience and hear your input so we can work on it. If you want to speak to us, you may reach our team at support@spocket.co and we will be there to answer right away.

We are, however, glad that you are using Spocket! We surely hope that you are enjoying the use of our app in running a successful online business.

GMZTrading

terrible pricing no such thing as whole sale prices with this app it requires you to leave a good review in order to let you continue to use for free

April 1, 2019

We would like to extend our sincerest apologies if you felt that the prices you saw on Spocket are not at par with what you were expecting. At Spocket, we worked tirelessly to bring you amazing products from the best suppliers that will fit every dropshipper's niche at very affordable pricing as we want our customers to make huge profits with the help of Spocket. And, if you’re not able to find what you’re looking for, we find ways to make sure that we make it available by scouring for top suppliers to on-board to the team.

We’d love to hear more about your experience and the products or the supplier that you found that didn't have wholesale prices so we can price-match and bring you the lowest prices on the platform. You can always reach out to us at support@spocket.co and our team will be available to cater to your needs.

We hope to see you be a part of the Spocket family as we continue to grow and help you thrive in this industry.

MAK Kouture

One issue after another with them.... I loved the idea of this app. We thought that it would be awesome to have mostly US & EUR based products.... then we found out that the majority of this is also from china and aliexpress. I emailed them about this when we first began using them. Made it clear that transparency was not their strong suit and asked for the corporate email or an email to file a complaint and address my concerns with someone of a higher level and was hoping for better customer service as well. Never once did I get that email. I was referred to someone else who then dealt with my questions for the next few times. But never once was I referred to someone above the support desk level. Yes, there are some great products that come from the US but most of them also only ship to the US. So my Canadian Affiliates cannot even order those items. Which is where one of my biggest problems came in...

A canadian affiliate who just happened to be a good friend, thank goodness, made her first purchase. It only shipped to the US which is fine. I had it on the description and she somehow missed it. SO she wanted me to just have it shipped to me and I would then ship it directly to her. So I contacted support. First, they gave bad instructions and I told her the way she was telling me to do it would not work. So then, after not hearing back for about a week and my affiliate waiting that entire time to find out what we needed to do, I emailed them again.... for the level of urgency that this should have been the response time for even that email was far longer than it should have been. Maybe I made them mad, but thats beyond the point considering I was inquiring about a sale to make them money as well. Come to find out, when she finally did respond... my only option was to refund the money. WHY could that of not been stated from the beginning? Instead, she started off asking for the new address and info of where to send it so she could inform the supplier.

My most recent problem is a few packed together that has led me to leave this review, which I am not one to do considering I am aware of the impact it can have. I feel like if you choose to do business with someone, you should at least be aware of major factors before making your decision.

I asked days ago about whether or not a supplier was still listed on spocket as I cannot seem to find them listed anymore and I have a good amount of their products listed in our store. Only reason I even realized it was because I really like the supplier and wanted to see what other inventory they had. So, as always, I emailed them my question hoping to hear back sooner rather than later so I can remove the items from my store before someone orders them and I end up having to send them a refund as well. I still have not heard back.

Last night, I was attempting to place an few orders. AGAIN, my card was declined. With more than enough money on it. I emailed them. AGAIN. No response. The lack of response via email would not bother me so much if there was a number to call considering to have a half decent amount of inventory through spocket you have to pay. But what exactly are you paying for? A limited amount of products that actually come from the US and to have half the amount products through them when you can go elsewhere and get double the amount of products imported into your store for half the price with much better customer service. I won't say any names but I get 500 products imported from another service similar to this but for FREE and their customer service team goes out of their way to reach out and see if we need help with anything. They also look over our website and check and see if there is anything we could do to increase sales. I don't pay a dime for them. But I pay for Spocket so that I can get some US made products? I have another service similar to this that also allows 500 products and the the best personalization options that I have come across. Through them, I can even offer my affiliates the option to purchase kits, everything shipped to the US & UK has a 5-8 day shipping time, customer service is slow but not this slow, and the products are all high quality as advertised. While I may love the few organic and US based products.... I am beginning to ask myself, what makes spocket worth the money?

Take into consideration that these were not my only direct issues with them and that I am only leaving the the others out to go into more detail about the above issues. They are not the worst. But I definitely think they need to reconsider the amount of money being charged for their under par service.

April 9, 2019

We’d like to express our apologies if you felt that you didn’t get the level of support that you needed but rest assured that one of Spocket’s main advocacy is to provide top notch customer service. In fact, we have implemented a better support structure in place and this is for us to cater you faster and in a more timely manner.

To clarify more on our product range, please know that the majority of our suppliers on the platform are based in the US and Europe but we also have a small group of suppliers from the countries mentioned. Their origin was never hidden from view and we have always been clear as to where it will be hailing from.

We'd like to make sure that there’s no further issues remaining on your end, but if there are some that you need a hand with, please reach out to us any time at support@spocket.co and we'll be there to help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8