Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Best AliExpress alternative.

Pet Lovers Gift Shop

They have kept taking money out of my account even though the app was uninstalled and the shop (linked to the app) was closed down. When I contacted them about this, I was (*quote*) "softly reminded" that subscriptions are not refundable! This is pure theft! Also, they have not read or replied to my follow up message. I'm reporting this issue and Spocket to Shopify.

August 16, 2019

Thanks for sharing this! Our Customer Support team will be reaching out to you soon and we'll do our best in resolving this issue for you.

Paradise Bikini Club

I got on the Empire plan that doesn't let you sell to Amazon, Google Shopping, eBay, and isn't integrated with FaceBook. These are my major selling places, and their customer service doesn't have any idea of what's going on. I've talked to several people that can only try to give me an answer by having me wait for someone else. I went from AliExpress to here because I wanted to have an American influence, but the ended up finally being told that I would be in competition with the manufacturers by trying to sell on these platforms.

August 12, 2019

We hope to provide a service across diverse platforms soon but currently Spocket is compatible with Shopify and WooCommerce exclusively at the . moment. However, please know that we are in the process of expanding it to other platforms, including personal brand channels!

The Micro Kitty

Not enough quality products and does NOT compare to Aliexpress. I also fail to see why anyone would pay to use a dropshipper when most of them give this service for free.

August 8, 2019

Thanks for this feedback! Please know we are bringing in more suppliers which means more quality products in your niche/category. We’ve made our pricing that way to more accurately reflect the value users get from our tool - automating the order process of dropshipping and branded invoices. As always, we would greatly appreciate if you can let us know what else we can improve on by reaching out to us at support@spocket.co. Looking forward to hearing from you!

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE GEAR

Low quality products, low quality images, and silent upgrades are waiting for you in the corner when the trial ends. If you are trying to build a serious store, this place is not for you.

August 8, 2019

We sincerely apologize if you felt that Spocket did not live up to your expectation. Regarding your concerns, for the upgrades, we want to assure you that we don’t change anything on our customer’s account unless they explicitly request this from us. We’d love to address the images and the products that you’re referring to so if you could let us know of these, we would greatly appreciate it as we always aim to improve our services for our customers. You can reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we’ll find a way to get this sorted out to better your experience.

The Crescent Boutique

HORRIBLE!! SCAM!! Out of 14 orders I've put in, about half of them we're cancelled a day later after they realized they don't actually have stock. Which is a bad impression for my customers and poor reflection on my site. They mask the suppliers with codes "brand" names but they are mostly all Chinese vendors who probably also have distributors the US, Canada, and UK. "Celeste" for example mostly carries SheIn styles but sells them for as much, and sometimes more than the actual SheIn website. I can't reach anyone for support because when I try Google tells me that it's not a private connection and hackers might try to steal my info. They also charge an INSANE amount of money for a barely working dropshipping system. This is a SCAM!!!

KembuckStore

I am removing the App because I never moved the Plan I had in my old store to this new one.
The support is very bad, you have to be saying things thousands of times.
The clock that a client requested in Peru never arrived. They made the refund but made me lose several clients.

July 27, 2019

Thank you for letting us know! I will have our Success Team contact you immediately and get your issue resolved. We hope to earn your trust back as a customer. As for the item that did not arrive in Peru, it looks like the supplier has fully refunded you for the order which was already credited back to your card. We will be in touch with you very soon.

ailarain.com

It's a great app.......but it's kinda shady to change the features of the packages AFTER the app is installed. The price for the Pro plan on the app state that you are still limited to only 25 regular products. But on their website it still says you can get up 250 products. Which is which??? uninstalling.....

July 19, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! To give further clarification on this, you are allowed to import up to 250 product imports and 25 of them can be premium. We'll contact you soon and hopefully we can bring you back as a customer! We'd love to have you around.

Shopzolic

Out of sync inventory management with shopify and suppliers, lost orders, poor supplier management, limited women's fashion products for US market with no product descriptions, extremely slow and ineffective customer service, inferior and cheap outsourced technical team that takes days to investigate and fix technical issues, and no escalation channel for urgent customer and live paid order/shipping issues. If you want to mess up your brand, hurt your revenue and push your customers away with embarassing situations on the orders, this is the dropshipping app to go for. We have spent thousands of dollars in marketing to draw customers and improve conversion rate, and as the orders have started coming through, we are facing challenges in almost every other order. We are giving this feedback so that the owner/management wake up and address their issues, compare their product with oberlo and other apps, make it better! They have potential, but have got lazy and over confident along the way. We have tried Oberlo, Spocket and other dropshipping apps, there is huge potential for new apps in the US dropshipping market to compete and grow. Smart dropshipping app creators should take the hint and build something nice for this market.

July 21, 2019

Thanks for the constructive feedback. You recently contacted us about your observations as well as your feedback which is now included in our roadmap of features to implement. We appreciate any comments so that we can make our app better! Please know that we always strive our best in continuously making Spocket the best dropshipping app. In fact, there are some big changes along the way please keep an eye out on us and we hope to at least meet your expectations.

Crooked Tree Baby

***WARNING*** This company uses deceptive techniques to entice customers to purchase an annual subscription. I made the mistake of purchasing the Pro subscription and choosing the annual billing option since it was more affordable with the false assumption that their 7-day "trial period" still applied. When I discovered that this app did not meet the needs of my business, I attempted to revert to the free plan and receive a refund, but was told by support that because I chose to pay for an annual subscription, no refund would be given. TL;DR - don't sign up for an annual plan and hope to get a refund, they will keep your money.

July 17, 2019

Thank you for your feedback on this matter! Please know that we have always been transparent with our users when it comes to charges as this is stated on the upgrade page that your annual subscription will start as soon as you proceed. We're sorry to hear about the outcome of your request, but please know we would never process a payment without you agreeing to our terms and refund policies.

affwiner

Don't Install this app !!!!!! Old products and don't refund if you buy premium plan. Can't Change/Cancel Subscription

June 24, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and we're sorry if you felt that you were not able to change or cancel your subscription. We have checked and everything seems to be working normally on our end. Nevertheless, someone from the Support team will be reaching out to you so we can get this sorted for you as soon as possible!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10