Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Dropshipping US/EU Products. AliExpress, Alibaba & cosmetics

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Oak And Honey

Launched our Shopify store about 1 month ago and added Spocket to import items from Aliexpress to our Shopify store using the AliScraper add-on. We have had nothing but issues from the first order: 1. Unit cost imported by Spocket does not match the supplier cost from Aliexpress resulting in me being charged more than the customer paid for several items. Customer service has not resolved this issue even though there has been a tech support ticket open for over 2 weeks. When I asked for a refund of the difference Spocket paid to the supplier versus what Spocket charged me this is the exact quoted response from Manny in customer service "Clearly there is a problem from the very beginning, and it was reported and our tech team has been trying to fix it. but it doesn't mean price adjustments will be automatically be shouldered by Spocket. The products that have price mismatches never should have been uploaded to your store for purchase to begin with." MY CUSTOMERS HAD ALREADY PLACED ORDERS BEFORE THE DISCREPANCY WAS FOUND! Am I supposed to close my store and still pay for your unusable service while you fix your tech issues? 2. The supplier's return policy does not import to Spocket from Aliexpress. If you try to perform a return for your customer in accordance with the Aliexpress supplier return policy Spocket will tell you the item is not returnable. This is completely unacceptable. We have spent dozens of hours finding suppliers who have a return policy that allows our customers at least 7 days to return an item only for Spocket to deny the return. Because Spocket is the "buyer" there is no record of your store making a purchase from the supplier! 3. Product variants, prices, details, sizes, colors, photos, etc. do not import correctly. You will have to manually update EVERY product pushed to your store. Be sure to account for shipping costs as those are not imported correctly either. 4. The suppliers and inventory on Spocket are terrible. These are the same items found on Aliexpress with a huge markup making it impossible to sell at a competitive amount. I have not found 1 item to import to my store from the Spocket suppliers. This is our experience with about a month's usage of the app. It has literally been one issue after another! We are currently looking for an alternative and can not wait to migrate to a new platform as soon as possible.

July 29, 2022

We're very sorry to hear about your experience but thank you for sharing it! This helps us know what we can improve on and you can rest assured that the appropriate actions will be taken to resolve these concerns. We are a resolution-driven company and we would love to sort this out for you. One of our account managers will reach out to you directly to help with any issues that you may have otherwise, please chat with us or send us an email at support@spocket.co so we can look into this matter right away. - Erwin

Exquisite Styles Boutique

The absolute worst dropshipping app ever! Their customer support is awful! I made the mistake of paying for an annual subscription and could only use the app for a few months it 's so bad and they refuse to refund me for the month that i will not be using even after removing the app from my store. The vendors on here are shady, they claim they ship from the US but they don't. They create shipping labels but never ship the items. Their customer support is awful, you will be talking to 6 different people aboutone thing. They keep telling you, they'll get back to you and you never hear back. Very shady app that just out to steal people's money. Stay away from this app. Listen to the other reviews trust me, they are all right!

May 23, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Our sincerest apologies if we were not able to meet your expectations at this time. However, allow us to help you with your concern. One of our account managers will reach out to you directly to help with any issues that you may have otherwise, please chat with us or send us an email at support@spocket.co so we can look into this matter right away. Thank you for your understanding and patience! - Erwin

Pet Video Verify Pet Supplies

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Do not use them. You will have problems with the suppliers and the Spocket support wont half way help you. There are a lot of problems when trying to use Spocket to sell items

April 20, 2022

We’d like to express our apologies if you felt that you didn’t get the level of support that you needed but rest assured that it is our commitment to provide you with top-notch customer service. One of our account managers will be reaching out to you as soon as possible and will be helping you with your supplier and platform issues. - AJ

Galaxy Minds

Location Estonia

Spocket is a scam. Horrible experiences from the beginning:
- It shows that you have to pay an extra fee to talk with vendors. When you pay it, it appears that the chat functionality doesn't actually even work and there is no way to contact suppliers directly. You have to contact suppliers via Spocket chat and it takes more than 4 days to get back to you with an answer if they even get back! And your customers are waiting.
- They preview vendors with 5* feedback and 1-2 shipping days. The reality is that the vendors there do not fulfill even an order for a product that shows 1000pcs in stock and the reason is "out of stock"?! And products also go randomly out of stock all the time or just disappear. Please save your time and avoid this platform.

March 3, 2022

My sincere apologies for this less-than-perfect experience. We understand how important your orders are and with that being said, we'll reach out to you as soon as possible, or kindly send us an email at support@spocket.co and we'll sort this out for you! - AJ

Savings Lord

How do i put this? this app have great customer support, amazing people that will work with you.
But, why in the world would you have so many unreliable suppliers, that lie about processing time, shipping time and bogus so called shipping partners just to buy time, because they are drop shippers themselves and not manufacturers. you advertise shipping from the us and short processing time make sure you own up to it. worst of all is that you can't Rate suppliers but yet they call them premium, based on who? we own a large amount of store and will stay an other quarter, if this change i will change my ratings if not that's a lot of our shops cancelling.
now you have to pay to message suppliers.

December 12, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Please know that we will not tolerate any suppliers that do not adhere to their advertised processing + shipping time and those who violate our terms and agreement. Rest assured that we will take strict appropriate actions to rectify any issues you may have and resolve any concerns that may arise. Also, you'd be happy to know that it is part of our roadmap to have a feature where you can rate suppliers and we're doing our best to implement this on our future updates. We will also have one of our account managers reach out to you directly and help assist you with any concerns you may have. We look forward to making things better for you! Thank you for your extended patience! -John

BuildToBlossom

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I wouldn't recommend this app. Gave them a chance working with them over a year and the experience has not been good. The customer reps treat sellers as if we are not customers and pay a service fee as well as the purchase of

November 20, 2021

Thank you for letting us know your feedback! It really saddens us to know you feel that way now after working with us for so long. We're so sorry for any dissatisfaction we may have caused! We're investigating this now and looking into where we went wrong and you can rest assured that we will take strict actions to rectify any issues we may find. We'll also assign a dedicated account manager to reach out directly to you so we can resolve any issues you may have. Your extended patience and understanding is greatly appreciated! -John

Discount Prices US

Time spent using app About 1 month

easy breezy! Love it. Highly recommend it. I just started using it and so far I love it. Highly suggest. Update! Bad customer service. They refused to give me a refund, even though I canceled the subscription and uninstalled their app! I will never use them.

September 11, 2021

Thanks for the recommendation and welcome to Spocket! We're happy you are loving our service! -John

Easier Journeys | On-the-Go Gear

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I wouldn't even give this app one star. The app is a great idea but execution is exceptionally poor. [Huge opportunity for someone to develop a similar app that actually works with good customer service!!!]. Speaking of customer service it is simply atrocious. Rarely helpful, often I was left on chats waiting for up to 30 minutes with no response. I had to always follow-up to see if someone was there. They just disappear and stop responding if they can't help (I don’t think those at customer service have actually used the app themselves in real life scenarios; they assume the answer is always something basic and simple but I’m long past understanding the basics of the app, I’m having real issues placing customer orders; it’s also always your fault – never theirs). Some great products on the app, especially for Canadian sellers, but the app in terms of integrating with Shopify, tracking inventory, placing orders never worked (I’m supposed to do a manual fix for an issue – so what’s the point of the app and the fee??!!). I spent more time and hassle then this app is worth (in terms of the profit you can make on items, the work involved in using the app and interacting with customer service and especially given its annual cost; even with the app being cumbersome and unintuitive and basically not working they won’t give refunds – beware). Steer clear. I'd be happy to chat with anyone about my experience with the app. Feel free to reach out to me via my store.

April 28, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate you sharing your experience to help us improve our services. Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you! Rest assured that we will do our best to resolve all of your concerns and we'll have one of our account managers reach out to you directly to help you faster! Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated!

Green Tribe Co.

It's honestly not worth the price in my opinion. Falsely advertised shipping times. There is no way to directly contact distributors. You will actually notice there are many dropshippers already on this platform selling products at ridiculous prices compared to market. Many of the distributors do not update their inventory correctly, or update order status at all. I would be left not having the status of the package for WEEKS until I contacted customer support. As you begin adding products to your store, beware that many of them will randomly go out of stock. Management needs a much better process in place to vet these suppliers. This app should absolutely not be anywhere close to $50 a month. UPDATE: *After leaving this review, Spocket reached out to me and requested I do a 3 month free trial to see if my experience changed. I did not use Spocket services during this time and they refused to issue a refund. Says alot about a company willing to sour an experience over $49.

April 17, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience and opinion! We greatly appreciate it as it helps us know what needs to be done to avoid such circumstances. Please know that it is absolutely unacceptable for suppliers on board with us not to provide reasonable prices and a tracking number for every order they receive thru our platform. It is a requirement for them to stay on board with Spocket and we'll surely take the appropriate actions to rectify this. We do promise that if an order takes more than the advertised processing time + shipping time, that order should be valid for a refund but please note that only business days can be counted. We checked on the 10 orders you have on your account and it seems like you have received a refund for those orders that was requested to be refunded. If this is not the case, or if there was anything we missed, we would be more than happy to further assist you with it. We will have one of our account managers reach out to you directly to help however we can. Rest assured that we will do our best to make things better for you! Thank you for your kind understanding and patience!

Retail Stallion

I do not recommend this app or this company at all. After going with their $99 a month plan and importing a large slew of products, I realized that 90% of my products had absolutely outrageous shipping costs (even if they were shipping from the USA), while others were shipping from outside countries with even more ridiculous shipping cost and delivery times ranging from 15-30 days if not longer. After cancelling my membership with Spocket, I immediately lost access to all of my products (which makes sense, but what doesn't make sense is the fact that I cancelled my membership shortly after being charged for it, then lost all of my access without ever receiving a refund - I've since asked Spocket for a refund and am awaiting their response). I only received one order of Spocket products, and this order was COMPLETELY mishandled causing severe issues and frustration with the customer. Not only did it take seven days just to ship the item in the first place, but once it was shipped, it then took another week or so and ended up in Texas when the shipping address for the customer was CLEARLY in Oregon. Now since my account is cancelled, I'm unable to submit order inquiries and try to resolve the situation with my customer. I will not be using Spocket again, ever.

March 17, 2021

We're sorry to hear about your experience but thank you for letting us know about your feedback! Your feedback is very important to us as we use it to further improve our platform. We apologize if there was any misunderstanding about our process. We would be more than happy to clarify or help regarding any changes to your account. Please feel free to reach out to us as well via support@spocket.co and we'll gladly assist you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7