Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Trendy On Fleek Boutique

Be careful with this app! I liked the idea of being able to carry products that were made in the US at my store, so I could guarantee fast shipping. The products were beautiful, and I was really excited to have found this supplier. HOWEVER, the good ends here.

This app has brought me nothing but trouble since I got my first customer. On my customer's order, I got a notification that one of the items they ordered the supplier decided to stop carrying, even though my customer purchased it, I paid for the item, and Spocket claimed that that the order had already be fulfilled and shipped.

I of course refunded my customer immediately and reached out to them to let them know the situation. They were luckily very understanding. I still have not received a refund from Spocket on the money I spent towards the item, and am highly concerned this will happen again.

Then, when my customer received their order, they reported that there was a piece missing from one of the sets they ordered. I reached out to Spocket on their supposed 24/7 chat that I'm PAYING for with their Pro Plan, and didn't hear back from them for more than an hour. Then, when I did finally hear back from them, they had me fill out a form and said they would take care of it. I tried to follow-up with them, and I got no reply about if they were able to resolve the issue.

The bottom line is I can't run a business where I can't reach the supplier, and I have numerous customer service issues on every order. This was only the first order and it has brought me nothing but problems. I really wanted to love this app and use this to start my store, but now I am actively looking to transfer to another supplier because of all these issues.

IMPROVE YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND MAKE SURE ISSUES ARE RESOLVED QUICKLY!!!!

July 11, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Our sincerest apologies for these issues that you've faced but rest assured that we will do our best to resolve all the issues immediately. Please know that we have your back and we'll rectify these matters as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

HealthyHair.online

Prices are ridiculously high, shipping charges too. While I'd like to use EU & US dropshippers, the products in the app cannot compete with Chinese. and btw 1/2 of the products provided by the app are from China...lol

June 20, 2020

We are sorry to hear that we are not able to meet your own expectations at this time. We try our best to work together with our existing suppliers in order to provide the best prices possible for all our dropshippers. We hope to be able to meet your expectations on our future updates! Thank you for letting us know! We appreciate your feedback.

CSA II®'s Rebel Corner

This apps vendors have great products but everything about them are horrible and problematic. They continue to not ship orders or they allow customers to buy products that are out of stock.

The app itself is good, the problem is the vendors on the app not abiding by their preset shipping guidelines or responding back to the seller so he/she can provide adequate and timely information to their customers to keep their customers from getting upset so much.

May 23, 2020

Hi there! We're very sorry to hear about the problems you faced with some of the suppliers/products that you have on your store. We would be more than happy to resolve all the issues and concerns you have as soon as possible! Please reach out to us via support@spocket.co and we'll gladly do our best to get things sorted out for you. We'll be looking forward to assisting you!

Vault of Variety, L.L.C.

i am totally new at this and this is the one that I understood the

best a huge thank you!!

May 23, 2020

We would be more than happy to walk you through starting your dropshipping with Spocket! You are more than welcome to reach out to us anytime via support@spocket.co or via our 24/7 live chat and we'll gladly assist you.

JKglobal.us

I though it will give me value products but it's not true, it's good if you want to import t-shirts , hats or sunglasses but it does not worth paying a subscription if you want to import something else

May 24, 2020

We're sad to hear that we were not able to meet your expectations at this time but you can rest assured that we will continue to improve our selections constantly and consistently. We would be more than happy to extend our recommendations and assistance with your dropshipping needs. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly do whatever we can to be of help to you.

The Emporio

Started working with Spocket 2 weeks ago:
1st. App doesn’t allow you to contact the supplier directly. Only through Spocket Customer service team, which is very inconvenient.
2nd. I had 2 customers placing order with a supplier where the warehouse located in USA have the processing time 2-3 days, and delivery 4-7 days. It has been a week and the order is still “processing”.
3rd. Suddenly they tell me that the products are out of stock and the supplier change the processing time to 7-10 days.
4th. My 2 first order status, which was placed on 4/4/2020 and today is 04/12, before going out of stocked, never change the status, still “processing”.
5th. My customers are upset and requested me a refund with very frustrating emails. I have spoken to the customer service at Spocket and they kept telling they won’t give me a refund or cancel the order due to the high demand on the product right now. note that the order is still “processing”, which means they should refund and cancel since it hasn’t been shipped yet.
6th. I am very disappointed at the Spocket app and team. They didn’t care about my business being jeopardized due their priorities and disorganization. I will never use this app again.

April 21, 2020

We want to extend our sincerest apologies concerning all the issues that you have faced. We try to maintain the highest standards of service, but clearly, that's not what happened here. I am terribly sorry to hear about your experience and hope you will give us an opportunity to discuss this further with you. You can reach out to us via our 24x7 live chat or you can email us on support@spocket.co! We hope to resolve this to your benefit and earn you back as a customer.

Team Spocket!

Great White Gifts

I've not started using yet as the prices plus shipping seems too expensive to make a decent profit...

November 19, 2019

Thanks for sharing your initial experience with us! We certainly hope you can check out our filter in the search page that shows suppliers with free shipping. We also have another filter for products under $5 that searches for items below that mentioned amount. Our support team would love to get in touch and hopefully guide you through the system. You can also reach out to us at support@spocket.co

Posh Kartara Beauty

This app is just ok. It has some nice products but beware - there are a ton of products that says it's from the US, however, processing time is 7 days and then another 8-14 days to ship the product to the customers. Why would shipping take that long if the supplier is in the US? Sounds like they are labeling China products as US...wish I would have noticed this before I upgraded my plan.

November 10, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Shipping time are based on the suppliers location and suppliers would not rely on providing an exact time frame as there are a number of factors that may affect the processing delivery time like unforeseen events or possible delays from the carrier which we sometimes do not have control of. We would love to give further clarification on this matter. Our customer support team would get in touch with you to rectify this matter.

Sedikhii Savings Plus

I used this app in combination with other apps to run my online business. I currently use 33 products from this app on my store. No sales yet. Most products are cheap and I don't mean inexpensive, they're cheap in quality. Be very attentive with the items you choose to post on your store. Something else I don't like and is the primary reason I only use 33 products is that many of the products on the app are lacking information. You literally have to contact customer support to request more information, pictures and size charts from the original supplier for each and every single product. My suggestion to make this app better, be more selective with the suppliers and products you add to the platform. Make sure there are multiple pictures at different angles, correct size charts, a description of the product with no spelling or grammatical errors and the basic facts such as what the item is made of exactly, who the item is for, what occasion can the item be utilized for, the item features, etc.

October 7, 2019

Thank you for this honest feedback. Please know that we are in the process of implementing something very soon that can hopefully resolve this concern. We also hope that our Customer Support team was very attentive to your issues/concerns. Please do keep us in mind should you ever need a provider to dropship products!

B Inspired Boutique

Ok, I have been using Sprocket since 2018 on their FREE plan which allowed 25 products worked great for me. NOW...they changed their plans and now their FREE Basic plan does no longer allow 25 products and indicates FREE forever! Therefore I am now having to uninstall due to their plan changes because under the old FREE plan I was on is no longer valid. What a shame.

August 11, 2019

Thanks for sharing! We have indeed adjusted our pricing to reflect the value users get from our tool and to make room for some great incoming new features but since you are a Spocket user since last year, our Support team will be in touch with you soon to get this resolved.

Previous 1 3