Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Best AliExpress alternative.

B Inspired Boutique

Ok, I have been using Sprocket since 2018 on their FREE plan which allowed 25 products worked great for me. NOW...they changed their plans and now their FREE Basic plan does no longer allow 25 products and indicates FREE forever! Therefore I am now having to uninstall due to their plan changes because under the old FREE plan I was on is no longer valid. What a shame.

August 11, 2019

Thanks for sharing! We have indeed adjusted our pricing to reflect the value users get from our tool and to make room for some great incoming new features but since you are a Spocket user since last year, our Support team will be in touch with you soon to get this resolved.

Rosada Fashion Co.

I love the account manager! Real time virtual assistance is phenomenal! Product editing could be a little easier, like adding a link to be able to make products available to facebook and IG while in the Spocket editing. Emails should be sent to alert us that items are still in the cart and awaiting purchase for processing in case we miss the check out button (like I did). That's all for now...

July 2, 2019

Thanks for the great feedback! It definitely make sense to have an email notification sent whenever there is an order waiting to be processed. We are definitely expanding our integration across all platforms and you will be for sure notified when that happens. We hope you can consider giving us an updated review of your experience so far here in Spocket! We certainly hope to give you the best dropshipping experience there is.

LinteQ

Good customer service, but the platform really lack in almost everything needed: from UX, to information, to prices.

MideRose

Just so you know the quantity you're allowed to push to your store is limited...on EVERY single plan which is a huge no for me. I was considering this app because of the attractive delivery times it promoted. However, a little transparency from then on how many you can push to your store would have been appropriate since these two factors are very important. It's a no from me.

HIS.BOUTIQUE

They ship a lot of stuff from China. I'm not sure if clothing shipping from China has US size or Asian size, asked them twice but for whatever reason, they are not replying. Uninstalled.

Groovy Spirit

They try hard. I can see that they are doing their best to help with issues. But they are coming up short. I've had numerous problems tracking products sent. If I want to add tracking that's another cost. The products say they are shipping from the US, but many of them are not. They are also incredibly expensive. I think there are a lot more drop shippers eating a piece of the pie. That's what the pie is so expensive. The costs for the products are not competitive. They are way overpriced. I'm giving the 2 stars for customer service.

Advent Wood Products

Poor response from support (you can tell they are under resourced), and inability to ship product either at all or from the correct country. Waste of money. Found most of their products to be over priced.

Papaya Tribe

The App is simple and easy to use. The product descriptions are clean. The prices however are high and doesn't really leave us much room to make much profit so not worth the time. I spent 2 hours and could only select 4 products. everything else was expensive already.

They should also give us the option to set a certain price and apply to all variants. (v/s a profit percentage like it is now)

Cathy Jamison

Great looking products, but doesn't specify if vendor will ship internationally and what those shipping costs/turn around would be.

Lortas

I liked the products and the prices seemed good until you look at the shipping costs. A product selling for $7.00 retail would require a $5.95 shipping fee. making the cost to your customer $12.95. I searched for the same product and found it on several sites that charged $.95 more retail, but there were no shipping costs - $7.95 vs $12.95? I may have missed something here, so if I did, please correct me.

Previous 1