Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropship US & EU Products. Wholesale suppliers for Shopify

LinteQ

Good customer service, but the platform really lack in almost everything needed: from UX, to information, to prices.

MideRose

Just so you know the quantity you're allowed to push to your store is limited...on EVERY single plan which is a huge no for me. I was considering this app because of the attractive delivery times it promoted. However, a little transparency from then on how many you can push to your store would have been appropriate since these two factors are very important. It's a no from me.

HIS.BOUTIQUE

They ship a lot of stuff from China. I'm not sure if clothing shipping from China has US size or Asian size, asked them twice but for whatever reason, they are not replying. Uninstalled.

Groovy Spirit

They try hard. I can see that they are doing their best to help with issues. But they are coming up short. I've had numerous problems tracking products sent. If I want to add tracking that's another cost. The products say they are shipping from the US, but many of them are not. They are also incredibly expensive. I think there are a lot more drop shippers eating a piece of the pie. That's what the pie is so expensive. The costs for the products are not competitive. They are way overpriced. I'm giving the 2 stars for customer service.

Advent Wood Products

Poor response from support (you can tell they are under resourced), and inability to ship product either at all or from the correct country. Waste of money. Found most of their products to be over priced.

Papaya Tribe

The App is simple and easy to use. The product descriptions are clean. The prices however are high and doesn't really leave us much room to make much profit so not worth the time. I spent 2 hours and could only select 4 products. everything else was expensive already.

They should also give us the option to set a certain price and apply to all variants. (v/s a profit percentage like it is now)

Cathy Jamison

Great looking products, but doesn't specify if vendor will ship internationally and what those shipping costs/turn around would be.

Lortas

I liked the products and the prices seemed good until you look at the shipping costs. A product selling for $7.00 retail would require a $5.95 shipping fee. making the cost to your customer $12.95. I searched for the same product and found it on several sites that charged $.95 more retail, but there were no shipping costs - $7.95 vs $12.95? I may have missed something here, so if I did, please correct me.

Not Your Basic Bitch

The product cost are to high, the pictures are not good and the choices are to small.... but i love the concept.

Boshemia

Not much use for me. For a dropshipping app I don't understand the purpose. In every category I have searched all I see are orange button products (pages and pages of just organge products) where I have to reach out and form a partnership with various etsy sellers to get products for my store. I have yet to see any purple button pre vetted items I can start selling immediately as advertised. I see no way to search or filter to find the purple products in each category. If I wanted to do Etsy dropshiping I could register with Etsy dropshipping which I have done in the past. I wish it worked for me but it doesn't.

Previous 1