Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Dropshipping US/EU Products. AliExpress, Alibaba & cosmetics

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sir Barks

I have three orders and all seems well so far. I am not sure about many of the products because there is no way to see any reviews for any products or suppliers. The fact that you can't communicate with suppliers is a huge drawback and I hope that changes. Also being able to review products so others can read it would be really helpful. Those changes would make Spocket a five star app and I'll give five stars when I see those improvements.

August 18, 2020

We appreciate the suggestions! Glad to know your existing orders are going well so far. You'd be happy to know that we are actually working to implement those features similar to what you mentioned. We'll always do our best to make Spocket the best app for you! Thank you for your patience and kind understanding!

Trendy On Fleek Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 months

I'm updating this again. I have mixed feelings on this app. I have had SO MANY problems with orders, but I will say that the issues were caused by the supplier and not Spocket themselves. As a result, I will share my thoughts on them separately.

Spocket
Spocket has a good interface where it is easy to upload products and get your store started. They do have customer service reps who do try to help you when you have a problem. They may be slow to respond sometimes, but John specifically does really try to resolve the issues and is a genuinely nice person who has the unfortunate job of having to relay what the supplier tells him.

Where Spocket itself has issues is that it does have accountability for the suppliers it has on it's site and the supplier I worked with brought me nothing but problems (see below). Spocket itself isn't bad, but I would say suppliers need to be vetted more and held to a higher standard.

Fushia Odysseus (supplier)
If you use Spocket, DO NOT use this supplier. I had nothing but issues with them including:

- claiming they have products in stock only to have them cancel the order saying they are out of stock after they allegedly shipped the order (happened four different times)
- Forgot to send a piece of a product and pushed back when I reached out to Spocket about the missing item. The only reason the customer was able to get their complete set was because John sent a new one on Spocket's dollar
- claimed to have sent 8 packages on July 10th only to find that they did not drop off any of the packages at the post office until July 19th when they allegedly claim their processing time is 1-3 days and their shipping time is 1-3 days. They also repeatedly lied to Spocket saying they sent the items when that was clearly not the case

Overall, Fushia Odysseus will not fulfill your orders on time and how you expect them to be. They will also not accurately track their inventory causing half your orders to be cancelled. They are a horrible supplier who does not know the first thing about customer service. They do not consistently or accurately do any of the things a dropshipping supplier is supposed to do.

If I could rate the supplier negative stars, I would; however I am giving two stars to acknowledge that Spocket staff actually do care and make an effort to help you and do have the unfortunate job of dealing with Fusia Odysseus on these matters who was not communicative and straight up lied about things regarding their inventory and shipping. I would give John five stars for his effort on this, as he did really make an effort to help even though the supplier made it extremely unpleasant for everyone involved.

If you find a good supplier on Spocket, you might have a better experience than I did with this app.

July 11, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Our sincerest apologies for these issues that you've faced but rest assured that we will do our best to resolve all the issues immediately. Please know that we have your back and we'll rectify these matters as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

The Emporio

Time spent using app About 1 month

Started working with Spocket 2 weeks ago:
1st. App doesn’t allow you to contact the supplier directly. Only through Spocket Customer service team, which is very inconvenient.
2nd. I had 2 customers placing order with a supplier where the warehouse located in USA have the processing time 2-3 days, and delivery 4-7 days. It has been a week and the order is still “processing”.
3rd. Suddenly they tell me that the products are out of stock and the supplier change the processing time to 7-10 days.
4th. My 2 first order status, which was placed on 4/4/2020 and today is 04/12, before going out of stocked, never change the status, still “processing”.
5th. My customers are upset and requested me a refund with very frustrating emails. I have spoken to the customer service at Spocket and they kept telling they won’t give me a refund or cancel the order due to the high demand on the product right now. note that the order is still “processing”, which means they should refund and cancel since it hasn’t been shipped yet.
6th. I am very disappointed at the Spocket app and team. They didn’t care about my business being jeopardized due their priorities and disorganization. I will never use this app again.

April 21, 2020

We want to extend our sincerest apologies concerning all the issues that you have faced. We try to maintain the highest standards of service, but clearly, that's not what happened here. I am terribly sorry to hear about your experience and hope you will give us an opportunity to discuss this further with you. You can reach out to us via our 24x7 live chat or you can email us on support@spocket.co! We hope to resolve this to your benefit and earn you back as a customer.

Team Spocket!

Sedikhii Savings Plus

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app in combination with other apps to run my online business. I currently use 33 products from this app on my store. No sales yet. Most products are cheap and I don't mean inexpensive, they're cheap in quality. Be very attentive with the items you choose to post on your store. Something else I don't like and is the primary reason I only use 33 products is that many of the products on the app are lacking information. You literally have to contact customer support to request more information, pictures and size charts from the original supplier for each and every single product. My suggestion to make this app better, be more selective with the suppliers and products you add to the platform. Make sure there are multiple pictures at different angles, correct size charts, a description of the product with no spelling or grammatical errors and the basic facts such as what the item is made of exactly, who the item is for, what occasion can the item be utilized for, the item features, etc.

October 7, 2019

Thank you for this honest feedback. Please know that we are in the process of implementing something very soon that can hopefully resolve this concern. We also hope that our Customer Support team was very attentive to your issues/concerns. Please do keep us in mind should you ever need a provider to dropship products!

Groovy Spirit

Time spent using app About 1 month

They try hard. I can see that they are doing their best to help with issues. But they are coming up short. I've had numerous problems tracking products sent. If I want to add tracking that's another cost. The products say they are shipping from the US, but many of them are not. They are also incredibly expensive. I think there are a lot more drop shippers eating a piece of the pie. That's what the pie is so expensive. The costs for the products are not competitive. They are way overpriced. I'm giving the 2 stars for customer service.

Advent Wood Products

Poor response from support (you can tell they are under resourced), and inability to ship product either at all or from the correct country. Waste of money. Found most of their products to be over priced.

Lortas

I liked the products and the prices seemed good until you look at the shipping costs. A product selling for $7.00 retail would require a $5.95 shipping fee. making the cost to your customer $12.95. I searched for the same product and found it on several sites that charged $.95 more retail, but there were no shipping costs - $7.95 vs $12.95? I may have missed something here, so if I did, please correct me.