Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Wee The Vegan

I downloaded this app and deleted it the day the trial came due. The company refuses to refund the monthly fee.
Update: Because I gave an 1 star review the company reached out and decided to refund my money. I’m changing the review to 3 stars but only because the employee was kind.

August 17, 2020

Sorry to hear about that! You definitely should not have been charged if the trial subscription was cancelled within the given time period. We would be happy to re-investigate your account to get this concern sorted out. One of our account managers will reach out to you directly to help rectify this issue. Our apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused. Thank you for your understanding and patience!

LoveAdora

The pros are easy product search and a decent variety of EU/USA suppliers. This saves the time of sourcing suppliers. And some of the suppliers are conscientous with really great descriptions and size charts; others are a little bare bones in the descriptions and your creativity is needed - which is fine. I would like it if the cost of purchase would populate into shopify rather than manual add. Or additionally, being able to download a spreadsheet of your inventory with each vendor to cross reference prcing etc...
Some of the products are ideal for global shipping and have a relatively decent margin, others do not. Global shipping can be limited with certain suppliers, or the shipping costs are so different between continental USA and the rest of the world, that you must be prepared to manage that difference in your shipping settings.

Given the monthly and yearly subscription costs for Empire and Above plans, I'm not sure I agree with Spocket also taking a service charge per item ordered, seems like double dipping.
However as they really are unique and have a large directory they get to set the price points.

August 2, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate the detailed review as we use it to further improve our platform. We are in fact going to be implementing a similar feature like the one you mentioned in order to make things even easier. Please note though that Spocket does not earn from any of your sales or our suppliers' sales. They may have been the small transaction fees which is required by Stripe (Payment Gateway) in order to make sure that all payments processed are secured and safe. Also, please know that our suppliers are required to provide us with a 25-35% profit margin in all their listings. If you think they are in violation of this requirement, please feel free to report it to us and we'll make sure to take the appropriate actions necessary. Regarding your concern about your account, we apologize if there was any delay or inconvenience. We surely do not want to keep anyone waiting regarding any requests. We'll make sure that our account manager reaches out to you to help in sorting out your request. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Mocha Glow

I’ve been using this app for about 3 months. The only reason why i didn’t give it 1 star is because of the customer service from spocket. It’s great. BUT... the suppliers Do not care about your business. Careless mistakes, sending the wrong product, send one item when the customer ordered 2. The shipping times DO NOT.. i repeat DO NOT match what spocket writes on the product descriptions. Some items ship quick, some take months. Long story short... I know that in order for me to grow my brand I’m going to need to find new suppliers.

June 6, 2020

Thank you for the honest review! We appreciate it as it helps us further improve our platform even more. You can rest assured that we will do our best to work with the suppliers to avoid future mistakes and issues. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co so that we may be able to give you recommendations for your store. Our customer service will surely help you out! Thank you for the understanding!

Mystic Motel

Decent app with questionable suppliers but overall a good selection of products. Unfortunately, I'm still being charged for their premium plan (despite no longer having their app integrated with my store for over a month now). Not sure I'd recommend.

May 30, 2020

Thanks for letting us know! We would be more than happy to sort your account for you and take the appropriate actions required. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly assist you!

Queen Bee’s Royal Living Company

I’m brand new to this company but so far it’s really cool. I’m excited for all the inventory in my store and can’t wait to keep selling cool products. Definitely a really great way to make extra money. I cannot figure out the process of getting things paid and shipped very confusing to me.

May 26, 2020

Glad to have you with us! Happy to hear you are enjoying Spocket so far. We wish you the best your drop shipping business!

Saved by the Ride

** Update: Customer Service reached out to me and agreed to give me a refund for items that were heavily delayed, and compensate me. I didn't mean to give Spocket another chance but I will try one more supplier before I make a final decision. I'm giving 3 stars because after I posted a negative review about delays and lack of effective communication, I received a very speedy and efficient customer service - Spocket should provide that to store owners regardless of posting reviews on the app store.

May 23, 2020

Thank you for being honest with your review! We appreciate the understanding and patience that you have extended to us. Rest assured that we will correct the concerns you raised and continue to do our best in providing you the best service possible! Thanks for giving us another chance.

EmpowerWitch

haven't had a order yet but nice items..............................................................

May 24, 2020

We're glad to know you are finding our products nice enough to put on your store. We would be happy to extend our assistance to help give you a few tips in getting your first order soon! Please feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly assist you!

DONATO GOODS™

I'm giving three stars because:

1. The product photos, titles and descriptions are very good, beats Oberlo by far with their scammy AliExpress and their awful titles misspelt descriptions and crappy photos.

2. Shipping time is fast. 1-3 days because - I'm in the UK - there are options to have items shipped from within the country.

I've held back the other two stars because:

1. While they charge a monthly fee depending on the number of items available for you - I chose 250 - there are also hidden charges that are not shown here, or anywhere on their pricing page. So you have to pay for the monthly fix fee, the hidden charges per order/item and the shipping cost because of they only ship free in the US which you either swallow or put it on your customer but then you make less chance for sales.

2. It seems like I have "dedicated" customer support with the name of Kim, but when I asked something the reply I received later by email was very robotic. So I think their customer support is an AI and not too good at that.

3. They don't have a whole lot of products. I had to change niche to make it work - since I'm fairly new with Shopify it wasn't a big deal but still - they don't have a big selection.

With that being said I will focus on the goodies for now and see if things get improved. Fingers crossed.

April 21, 2020

We're extremely sorry that you had to face such difficulties, problems in customer service are not something we are known for. As you can see from our other reviews, we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and we'd like to do the same for you. We may not be able to change the past but if you give us a chance and give us an opportunity to discuss the other issues with you. Can we set up a call with you? Or you can reach out to us via our 24x7 live chat or you can email us on support@spocket.co

Team Spocket!

FlyKidzFashion

Wishing fulfillment would be much faster. The supplier we chose ships out of the US and is still taking 13 business days to fulfill

May 24, 2020

We're sorry to hear that our supplier was not able to meet your expectations with the fulfillment. We thank you for your understanding with some of the unexpected delays due to the current situation with some of the carriers. Rest assured we will do our best to support you all throughout!

Natuneè

I’m just starting out will see how it goes with this app, so far love the variety of products they have.

March 12, 2020

Welcome to the Spocket family! We are very excited to have you here and we are just glad that you are loving the products. However, we'd like to make this a phenomenal experience for you - we'd like to get in touch and see how we can make it better!

Previous 1 3 4 5