Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

thepepstore

pretty fair app. I wish the products were alot cheaper with statistics on the orders, import and page views. All the same the shipping time is a small win.

My Bare Face

I have found the suppliers run out of stock and don't restock for weeks on end. The products are FAR more expensive than AliExpress ..the shipping costs are extortionate. I wish the "cost" would import to Shopify along with the price etc. I always have to manually go in and maintain "cost" on Shopify after an import

November 11, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We are grateful to hear your comment as this helps us know which areas in Spocket we need to improve on especially when it comes to suppliers. Someone from the Support team will be in touch and hopefully, get more insight on your end.

Bend the Trends

prices are a little high to purchase which means harder to sell to customers, there is not a lot of choices, unless you have the higher priced plan which can be difficult for people just starting out

Fine Line Designs

I used this app to find items with faster shipping. I like how it provides descriptions. helpful!

Emvender

its decent app wish they had better products though and maybe a tad better prices. there are many chatsky products and there needs to be more winners

November 11, 2019

We definitely would like to make the app a winner so we appreciate you for letting us know your thoughts. Someone from the support team will be in touch so they can check specifically what you need and we'll take action. Thank you!

Picture Perfect Home Decor

I use this app to obtain a quicker shipping time. I still don't know how I feel about it. I can't really find products for my niche to fit into my store and the items I do find are being sold to me at regular market price. So far I've been using spocket for a little over 3 weeks and I don't know if I will continue.

Lady Galore

Too many "premium" products. Products that actually sell, are placed in this category. If spocket wants to be a leader in dropshipping, don't force people to pay for your premium plans.

4urCloset

Is ok little bit confusing but I assume is the way it is. I Like you can add products straight away

November 3, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We would love to get in touch with you to rectify your concerns and make your Spocket experience that best one!Let us know how we can help you, you can chat with us we're available 24/7 or send us an email at support@spocket.co and we'll rush in to help!

JOY TreaZures

Since I wrote my initial 1 star review, I have received several calls from Andi who asserts that the team is diligently working to resolve the cited issues. she seems to really care about the app's performance. Based on these conversations I am adding 2 stars and removing my initial review to give the team an opportunity to rectify the matters I cited.

June 20, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions - we really do appreciate them! We are making some changes in the app and hopefully, this will answer some of the concerns raised. Regarding the trial period, we would be more than happy to accommodate the request. We will be in touch with you soon!

Sussyes

I think is a little high in price for the quality of the products. I order some samples and it was a disaster, thank God it was me and not my customers. I had the premium plan but is not worth it, use the basic plan you will be fine.

May 14, 2019

Thank you for working with us to resolve the problems you experienced. Providing a great customer experience is very important to us. We really appreciate the chance to work with you to resolve the situation, and remain available if you have any further questions or concerns.

Previous 1 3 4