Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Cozy Darling

I think there are a lot of changes that could be made to make things easier for the stores. Especially for dropshipping. For example, I receive notices of prices changes for items or shipping rate changes for stores but I'm not told the specifics so I do not now how much the item increased or decreased in price or what the new shipping rate will be for the store. I would also like to see a way to 'file' items you do not want to push to your store immediately. For example, in summer I would like to file way a winter outfit to publish when the seasons change. Great customer service, very timely responses but it could be more user friendly - especially for the price you pay each month

June 20, 2020

Thank you for the review and your inputs! We really appreciate this feedback as it helps us to better improve our platform. Spocket is actually already working on a similar feature that you mentioned which will be available on future updates. Rest assured we will do our best in order to further improve on our services. Thanks a lot for the review!

The Savings Shack

This app kinda looked good but now I regret paying for it. One of my customers ordered something and after 16 days it still in the same place even though they offer you "very fast shipping". Also one of the products I had in my store all of a sudden became a "Premium" product so technically they were forcing me to upgrade my plan in order to get that product or I had to delete it even though it wasn't a premium product before. Also, all of a sudden one of the products became unavailable even though it was showing that they had some in the inventory. And last but not least, when I click on the chat bubble to get assistance it disappears so I can't even get help when I need it.
Edit: The customer finally got the item and another order that I made arrived in 3 days, so I'm glad they kinda fixed the issue, but still the other issues I had still stand. I had to delete many products all of a sudden because they went out of stock without notice, and some of them became "Premium" products all of a sudden trying to force me into upgrading my plan.

June 6, 2020

Hey there! Sorry to hear about the not so stellar experience! We appreciate the feedback. We would be more than happy to help in resolving your concerns and sort out any issues you may be facing. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly do our best to assist you to make things better. Our apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you. We're looking forward to helping you out and make things better!

Mocha Glow

I’ve been using this app for about 3 months. The only reason why i didn’t give it 1 star is because of the customer service from spocket. It’s great. BUT... the suppliers Do not care about your business. Careless mistakes, sending the wrong product, send one item when the customer ordered 2. The shipping times DO NOT.. i repeat DO NOT match what spocket writes on the product descriptions. Some items ship quick, some take months. Long story short... I know that in order for me to grow my brand I’m going to need to find new suppliers.

June 6, 2020

Thank you for the honest review! We appreciate it as it helps us further improve our platform even more. You can rest assured that we will do our best to work with the suppliers to avoid future mistakes and issues. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co so that we may be able to give you recommendations for your store. Our customer service will surely help you out! Thank you for the understanding!

Mystic Motel

Decent app with questionable suppliers but overall a good selection of products. Unfortunately, I'm still being charged for their premium plan (despite no longer having their app integrated with my store for over a month now). Not sure I'd recommend.

May 30, 2020

Thanks for letting us know! We would be more than happy to sort your account for you and take the appropriate actions required. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly assist you!

Queen Bee’s Royal Living Company

I’m brand new to this company but so far it’s really cool. I’m excited for all the inventory in my store and can’t wait to keep selling cool products. Definitely a really great way to make extra money. I cannot figure out the process of getting things paid and shipped very confusing to me.

May 26, 2020

Glad to have you with us! Happy to hear you are enjoying Spocket so far. We wish you the best your drop shipping business!

Saved by the Ride

** Update: Customer Service reached out to me and agreed to give me a refund for items that were heavily delayed, and compensate me. I didn't mean to give Spocket another chance but I will try one more supplier before I make a final decision. I'm giving 3 stars because after I posted a negative review about delays and lack of effective communication, I received a very speedy and efficient customer service - Spocket should provide that to store owners regardless of posting reviews on the app store.

May 23, 2020

Thank you for being honest with your review! We appreciate the understanding and patience that you have extended to us. Rest assured that we will correct the concerns you raised and continue to do our best in providing you the best service possible! Thanks for giving us another chance.

EmpowerWitch

haven't had a order yet but nice items..............................................................

May 24, 2020

We're glad to know you are finding our products nice enough to put on your store. We would be happy to extend our assistance to help give you a few tips in getting your first order soon! Please feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly assist you!

DONATO GOODS™

I'm giving three stars because:

1. The product photos, titles and descriptions are very good, beats Oberlo by far with their scammy AliExpress and their awful titles misspelt descriptions and crappy photos.

2. Shipping time is fast. 1-3 days because - I'm in the UK - there are options to have items shipped from within the country.

I've held back the other two stars because:

1. While they charge a monthly fee depending on the number of items available for you - I chose 250 - there are also hidden charges that are not shown here, or anywhere on their pricing page. So you have to pay for the monthly fix fee, the hidden charges per order/item and the shipping cost because of they only ship free in the US which you either swallow or put it on your customer but then you make less chance for sales.

2. It seems like I have "dedicated" customer support with the name of Kim, but when I asked something the reply I received later by email was very robotic. So I think their customer support is an AI and not too good at that.

3. They don't have a whole lot of products. I had to change niche to make it work - since I'm fairly new with Shopify it wasn't a big deal but still - they don't have a big selection.

With that being said I will focus on the goodies for now and see if things get improved. Fingers crossed.

April 21, 2020

We're extremely sorry that you had to face such difficulties, problems in customer service are not something we are known for. As you can see from our other reviews, we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and we'd like to do the same for you. We may not be able to change the past but if you give us a chance and give us an opportunity to discuss the other issues with you. Can we set up a call with you? Or you can reach out to us via our 24x7 live chat or you can email us on support@spocket.co

Team Spocket!

FlyKidzFashion

Wishing fulfillment would be much faster. The supplier we chose ships out of the US and is still taking 13 business days to fulfill

May 24, 2020

We're sorry to hear that our supplier was not able to meet your expectations with the fulfillment. We thank you for your understanding with some of the unexpected delays due to the current situation with some of the carriers. Rest assured we will do our best to support you all throughout!

Natuneè

I’m just starting out will see how it goes with this app, so far love the variety of products they have.

March 12, 2020

Welcome to the Spocket family! We are very excited to have you here and we are just glad that you are loving the products. However, we'd like to make this a phenomenal experience for you - we'd like to get in touch and see how we can make it better!

Previous 1 3 4 5