Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Dropshipping US/EU Products. AliExpress, Alibaba & Cosmetics

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Mae's Things

not happy that a regular bank card wont work, but let me tell you that Melvin is the best he calmed me down and was very patient with me answered every question. please give him a raise he rocks.

June 29, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback! Our product development team is continuously working on improvements there. We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us. - Erwin

My Green Gifts

This app is great, the only thing missing for me is a direct push-to-store of the Return policy. There is no way for my customer to see that, so I always have to copy and paste the processing time, the shipping times, and the return policy whether it's 15 days, 30 days, or more. Each supplier has different policies. That is probably the most annoying thing about the app.

June 14, 2022

Thanks for your feedback! It is indeed a great feature we may consider to add in the future. This has been forwarded to our developer team. In the meantime, feel free to explore the app and reach out to us via email at support@spocket.co or 24x7 live chat if you need assistance. -Erwin

Shadow Meow

Spocket has decent customer service, a simple and easy UX, many products are of higher quality than the stuff you’d find on other dropshipping platforms, and they have lots of US suppliers. On the other hand, supplier product base costs are quite high most of the time so your profit margins are usually pretty slim, making it challenging to build success. The Aliscraper tool they advertise will only ship products to the USA, but there’s no information regarding that limitation on the Aliscraper page in your Spocket account or on the Chrome Web Store page. So, heads up if you had other plans there. Product variants/inventory aren’t always accurate so when you’re browsing products to import into your store keep this in mind. Sometimes a product will appear to have inventory but you won’t find out that the product inventory is actually zero until you make a sale and try to fulfill the order. Then have fun dealing with angry customers afterward when you have to cancel their order. Plus, say goodbye to your hard work spent adding and optimizing the product. While this is likely a supplier issue where the supplier fails to accurately disclose their inventory value, Spocket, being the facilitator, should have quality control measures in place to prevent this. Looking for products in Spocket involves an infinite scrolling function, which seems okay at first but if you’re browsing for a while, the page will become longer and longer, and eventually, your internet browser will freeze or crash. I try and have no other tabs open to mitigate this but it can happen regardless so, heads up. At this point, my biggest grievance with Spocket is the amount of time that I end up wasting adding and optimizing products that technically don’t exist anymore. It makes it really challenging to trust the platform and that the information presented is something I can take at face value. I’ve learned to be skeptical and cautious when navigating the app in this regard and I have to test the entire customer journey from purchase to fulfillment to actually receiving the product and verifying quality before I can confidently promote a product on my store. It’s incredibly time-consuming and I wish there were more quality control features in place to streamline this process. Compared against other dropshipping apps like Oberlo or Modalyst, I still think Spocket is better but it seems the headaches involved in these dropshipping apps are omnipresent.

January 26, 2022

Thank you for the decent and detailed feedback! We surely appreciate it because it helps us know aspects that need improvement and we can take the appropriate actions. We absolutely agree with your points and that as a service provider, we need to keep on upgrading and improving our service. Not to worry though because you can rest assured that we are always on top of things and we'll do our best to make sure that it only gets better as we move forward. Our support will always be here for you so don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime you need help or if there's anything at all that we can do to ease any burden you may have. Again, we thank you and appreciate you for sharing your experience and feedback! -John

Lemontully

I gave this app 3 stars because although it has a good product selection, it needs work on functionality. Whenever I import a product, the cost of the product does not import over to my Shopify account, so I have to open the Spocket app and do a search for the product to get the cost and then go back to my Spotify account and enter the cost in to see a profit. This is time consuming for each product and not user friendly. I have also had issues when searching for a product where the page will just freeze up every time, causing me to have to go back out and do a search again. For $99 a month, this is not worth the hassle.

January 3, 2022

Thank you for letting us know! Our apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced. That should not be happening and there must be something that is causing such error as it should automatically detect the default retail price and sync it once it is pushed to your store. No similar issues are being reported so far by other users and commonly, the cause is if there is Global Pricing Rule setup from the settings or directly on your Shopify price settings. We're more than happy to troubleshoot this for you and make sure that everything is working as it should. Please reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly assist you! Thank you for your understanding! -John

Limitless Decors

I feel like I am over paying for this app and I'm honestly disappointed. You aren't able to sell on Google Shop, Etsy, or Ebay. There are NO product reviews so it makes it hard to know if the product really is good. I wish you could at least see reviews and you were able to put them on your site too.

August 18, 2021

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback! You'd be happy to know that the feature to allow product/supplier reviews and being able to sell on more platforms is already in the works and may be implemented soon! Our developers are taking their time to make sure that this feature will be flawless, as we understand that this is something that can help improve both our experiences with products and suppliers. Meanwhile, our "Order Sample" feature is one sure way to actually see if the product you are planning to sell is a good fit for your store. Also, another way would be to reach out to our 24/7 support team and simply ask about how a specific listing is doing in terms of sales. We're more than happy to help make your experience better! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime! Thank you! -John

SuperiorDaily

It’s a very smooth process processing a order. Great for women but men’s clothes etc not so much. They used to have a lot more products. The price point and products don’t really match at this point.

May 29, 2021

We appreciate your helpful feedback! Rest assured that we are and will constantly add more selections for you. We'd love to discuss and recommend some top suppliers for you! We also would be happy to clarify regarding any pricing concerns. Please reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly help however we can. Thank you very much! -John

Floetry Fashions

So far it’s been a good experience using this app! The processes are simple and clear. I also love the products!
UPDATE - I have to change my rating because I’m experiencing an issue with one of my first orders. It was placed two weeks ago and is still in processing. The supplier advertised 2 to 3 days processing and 5 to 7 delivery. Customer service has been trying to contact the merchant for almost a week with no success. This is a really bad experience for myself and my customer. I now have to refund my customer with hopes of getting my funds back.

March 20, 2021

We're glad to know that! Thanks for sharing your experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@spocket.co if you need any help or if you have any questions. Thanks for choosing Spocket!

Lunch Box Company

Its a shame that for the app, but i wont be paying for an app that doesn't have the basic search facility of 'EXACT keyword' When i search for a product i want an exact match, not a loose match based on keywords - anyone who has used google knows this. For me to not allow words in " or ' to exact match in a search is out of date in todays searches. Shame really that a basic facility like this isn't included. My example. Search for orthopaedic cushion and your hit with 1000s of cheap pillows for chairs and i have no way to cut this down to EXACTLY orthopaedic A few of my products would have issues i sell very specific items and sadly i am not going to spend £50 a month (possibly more) on an app where it wont let me specify exacts as it will take longer to find a simple product than just doing it myself ( I currently have 200 products listed on 2 stores and another store with close to 3x that number) Shame honestly if the devs could simple fix this i would be jumping immediately on this app

December 27, 2020

Thank you for letting us know! It really helps us know what we can improve more and enhance. Our search box does have the capability to detect an exact match to the keywords used but if an exact match is yet to exist within the platform, the search system would then automatically search for the nearest related products to suggest based on the keywords used. We do however understand that such detailed filter features would indeed be helpful and time saving so we'll make sure our developers look into your suggestion. Meanwhile, please feel free to chat with us anytime about the exact products you are looking for and we'd be more than happy to give a few suggestions. We also take product requests as well, in which our on boarding team will gladly look for the products you need to have in our app. Please know that we truly appreciate your feedback! Thank you!

Jade Design and Photography

Love it but the real test is whether I can make a sale. Not a big fan of the high monthly subscription fee so I question whether it can pay off. Waiting for my Amazon Seller account to be open and hopefully I can get some sales.

December 22, 2020

We appreciate your honest feedback! Very understandable indeed, which is why we provide 2 weeks trial to any of our monthly plans so you can test us out first before making any commitment. We hope to be able to meet your expectations so please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@spocket.co anytime you need any help and we'll do our best to make those fees worth it! Thank you and welcome to Spocket!

NatSeqHardware

So far so good all except I'm struggling with shipping settings. All these app extensions are killing me and takes up so much space.

December 21, 2020

Glad to know everything is going well! Setting up your shipping zones on your Shopify settings can indeed be confusing at first but we would be more than happy to extend our assistance. Reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly do our best to assist you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6