Spocket: US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket: US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

FlyKidzFashion

Wishing fulfillment would be much faster. The supplier we chose ships out of the US and is still taking 13 business days to fulfill

Natuneè

I’m just starting out will see how it goes with this app, so far love the variety of products they have.

March 12, 2020

Welcome to the Spocket family! We are very excited to have you here and we are just glad that you are loving the products. However, we'd like to make this a phenomenal experience for you - we'd like to get in touch and see how we can make it better!

MY CROWN LLC

I like the app but the product costs are high compared to other sites
Costs need to go down.Thank you

my-island-13

I used this app to find better products. I like the apps ease of use. And the products are much better than the other apps ive tried. I would recommend it to everyone who is trying their own dropship business.

January 15, 2020

Hey there! Thanks for this awesome feedback. We're glad to know that you chose us despite your other options. We're always looking to add new and better products so be sure to always check out our catalog to access these items.

thepepstore

pretty fair app. I wish the products were alot cheaper with statistics on the orders, import and page views. All the same the shipping time is a small win.

My Bare Face

I have found the suppliers run out of stock and don't restock for weeks on end. The products are FAR more expensive than AliExpress ..the shipping costs are extortionate. I wish the "cost" would import to Shopify along with the price etc. I always have to manually go in and maintain "cost" on Shopify after an import

November 11, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We are grateful to hear your comment as this helps us know which areas in Spocket we need to improve on especially when it comes to suppliers. Someone from the Support team will be in touch and hopefully, get more insight on your end.

Bend the Trends

prices are a little high to purchase which means harder to sell to customers, there is not a lot of choices, unless you have the higher priced plan which can be difficult for people just starting out

Fine Line Designs

I used this app to find items with faster shipping. I like how it provides descriptions. helpful!

Emvender

its decent app wish they had better products though and maybe a tad better prices. there are many chatsky products and there needs to be more winners

November 11, 2019

We definitely would like to make the app a winner so we appreciate you for letting us know your thoughts. Someone from the support team will be in touch so they can check specifically what you need and we'll take action. Thank you!

Picture Perfect Home Decor

I use this app to obtain a quicker shipping time. I still don't know how I feel about it. I can't really find products for my niche to fit into my store and the items I do find are being sold to me at regular market price. So far I've been using spocket for a little over 3 weeks and I don't know if I will continue.

Previous 1 3 4