Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Dropshipping US/EU Products. AliExpress, Alibaba & cosmetics

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

My Green Gifts

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is great, the only thing missing for me is a direct push-to-store of the Return policy. There is no way for my customer to see that, so I always have to copy and paste the processing time, the shipping times, and the return policy whether it's 15 days, 30 days, or more. Each supplier has different policies. That is probably the most annoying thing about the app.

June 14, 2022

Thanks for your feedback! It is indeed a great feature we may consider to add in the future. This has been forwarded to our developer team. In the meantime, feel free to explore the app and reach out to us via email at support@spocket.co or 24x7 live chat if you need assistance. -Erwin

Shadow Meow

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Spocket has decent customer service, a simple and easy UX, many products are of higher quality than the stuff you’d find on other dropshipping platforms, and they have lots of US suppliers. On the other hand, supplier product base costs are quite high most of the time so your profit margins are usually pretty slim, making it challenging to build success. The Aliscraper tool they advertise will only ship products to the USA, but there’s no information regarding that limitation on the Aliscraper page in your Spocket account or on the Chrome Web Store page. So, heads up if you had other plans there. Product variants/inventory aren’t always accurate so when you’re browsing products to import into your store keep this in mind. Sometimes a product will appear to have inventory but you won’t find out that the product inventory is actually zero until you make a sale and try to fulfill the order. Then have fun dealing with angry customers afterward when you have to cancel their order. Plus, say goodbye to your hard work spent adding and optimizing the product. While this is likely a supplier issue where the supplier fails to accurately disclose their inventory value, Spocket, being the facilitator, should have quality control measures in place to prevent this. Looking for products in Spocket involves an infinite scrolling function, which seems okay at first but if you’re browsing for a while, the page will become longer and longer, and eventually, your internet browser will freeze or crash. I try and have no other tabs open to mitigate this but it can happen regardless so, heads up. At this point, my biggest grievance with Spocket is the amount of time that I end up wasting adding and optimizing products that technically don’t exist anymore. It makes it really challenging to trust the platform and that the information presented is something I can take at face value. I’ve learned to be skeptical and cautious when navigating the app in this regard and I have to test the entire customer journey from purchase to fulfillment to actually receiving the product and verifying quality before I can confidently promote a product on my store. It’s incredibly time-consuming and I wish there were more quality control features in place to streamline this process. Compared against other dropshipping apps like Oberlo or Modalyst, I still think Spocket is better but it seems the headaches involved in these dropshipping apps are omnipresent.

January 26, 2022

Thank you for the decent and detailed feedback! We surely appreciate it because it helps us know aspects that need improvement and we can take the appropriate actions. We absolutely agree with your points and that as a service provider, we need to keep on upgrading and improving our service. Not to worry though because you can rest assured that we are always on top of things and we'll do our best to make sure that it only gets better as we move forward. Our support will always be here for you so don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime you need help or if there's anything at all that we can do to ease any burden you may have. Again, we thank you and appreciate you for sharing your experience and feedback! -John

Floetry Fashions

So far it’s been a good experience using this app! The processes are simple and clear. I also love the products!
UPDATE - I have to change my rating because I’m experiencing an issue with one of my first orders. It was placed two weeks ago and is still in processing. The supplier advertised 2 to 3 days processing and 5 to 7 delivery. Customer service has been trying to contact the merchant for almost a week with no success. This is a really bad experience for myself and my customer. I now have to refund my customer with hopes of getting my funds back.

March 20, 2021

We're glad to know that! Thanks for sharing your experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@spocket.co if you need any help or if you have any questions. Thanks for choosing Spocket!

Inspired Gift Shop

I will tell you Spocket is a great app when it wants to be, but there are so many issues with Spocket, it's made want to cancel. First the good... The production selection and pricing is good. You will make money off these items. The selection is great too. Now the bad. When an issue arrives, you need to contact support. I had several of their suppliers send out the cost invoice instead of the price invoice. So when you charge $35 for an item that cost $11, and your customer wants to know why the invoice says $11 when you charged $35, have fun with that conversation. Another situation where Spocket onboarded a supplier and I went to try to purchase the item and the supplier hasn't setup their billing correctly, and now 5 days later, it is still not setup, and they get no response from the supplier, and now my customer is ticked off, and I am told I have to wait. If Spocket onboarded correctly, they should be running a sandbox transaction to make the client is setup correctly. So before you invest in Spocket understand, they have great prices, great selection, and decent customer service, but their proccess management is ineffective.

November 18, 2020

Your honest feedback and opinion is well appreciated. We are very happy to know about your success! You can rest assured that we will always be here for you whenever you need us. Looking forward to growing together! Thank you for trusting our services!

Angel Spvt

They're okay. They're a bit lost on communication and not always the best help but they are the quickest and easiest way to not only add items to my inventory but push them to my store as well. The communication needs a lot of help starting with having to pay for chat support,

October 19, 2020

We appreciate you letting us know about your experience as it helps us to further improve the way we do things. Here at Spocket - we aim to always provide the best support possible. We would love to hear more about your experience and how we can make things better for you! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us about this at support@spocket.co! Thank you very much for providing us with your valuable feedback and for being with Spocket!

Mocha Glow

I’ve been using this app for about 3 months. The only reason why i didn’t give it 1 star is because of the customer service from spocket. It’s great. BUT... the suppliers Do not care about your business. Careless mistakes, sending the wrong product, send one item when the customer ordered 2. The shipping times DO NOT.. i repeat DO NOT match what spocket writes on the product descriptions. Some items ship quick, some take months. Long story short... I know that in order for me to grow my brand I’m going to need to find new suppliers.

June 6, 2020

Thank you for the honest review! We appreciate it as it helps us further improve our platform even more. You can rest assured that we will do our best to work with the suppliers to avoid future mistakes and issues. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co so that we may be able to give you recommendations for your store. Our customer service will surely help you out! Thank you for the understanding!

Saved by the Ride

** Update: Customer Service reached out to me and agreed to give me a refund for items that were heavily delayed, and compensate me. I didn't mean to give Spocket another chance but I will try one more supplier before I make a final decision. I'm giving 3 stars because after I posted a negative review about delays and lack of effective communication, I received a very speedy and efficient customer service - Spocket should provide that to store owners regardless of posting reviews on the app store.

May 23, 2020

Thank you for being honest with your review! We appreciate the understanding and patience that you have extended to us. Rest assured that we will correct the concerns you raised and continue to do our best in providing you the best service possible! Thanks for giving us another chance.

DONATO GOODS™

I'm giving three stars because:

1. The product photos, titles and descriptions are very good, beats Oberlo by far with their scammy AliExpress and their awful titles misspelt descriptions and crappy photos.

2. Shipping time is fast. 1-3 days because - I'm in the UK - there are options to have items shipped from within the country.

I've held back the other two stars because:

1. While they charge a monthly fee depending on the number of items available for you - I chose 250 - there are also hidden charges that are not shown here, or anywhere on their pricing page. So you have to pay for the monthly fix fee, the hidden charges per order/item and the shipping cost because of they only ship free in the US which you either swallow or put it on your customer but then you make less chance for sales.

2. It seems like I have "dedicated" customer support with the name of Kim, but when I asked something the reply I received later by email was very robotic. So I think their customer support is an AI and not too good at that.

3. They don't have a whole lot of products. I had to change niche to make it work - since I'm fairly new with Shopify it wasn't a big deal but still - they don't have a big selection.

With that being said I will focus on the goodies for now and see if things get improved. Fingers crossed.

April 21, 2020

We're extremely sorry that you had to face such difficulties, problems in customer service are not something we are known for. As you can see from our other reviews, we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and we'd like to do the same for you. We may not be able to change the past but if you give us a chance and give us an opportunity to discuss the other issues with you. Can we set up a call with you? Or you can reach out to us via our 24x7 live chat or you can email us on support@spocket.co

Team Spocket!

JOY TreaZures

Since I wrote my initial 1 star review, I have received several calls from Andi who asserts that the team is diligently working to resolve the cited issues. she seems to really care about the app's performance. Based on these conversations I am adding 2 stars and removing my initial review to give the team an opportunity to rectify the matters I cited.

June 20, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions - we really do appreciate them! We are making some changes in the app and hopefully, this will answer some of the concerns raised. Regarding the trial period, we would be more than happy to accommodate the request. We will be in touch with you soon!

Sun, Surf, Sand, Sky is Supporting Animal Rescue on Land and Sea

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I'm new to Shopify and I'm getting ready to launch my store. I do have a few concerns about using Spocket. At first glance, the items and integration seem good. Also, I like the shorter shipping times. Here are my concerns, though.

First, I signed up for the 250 products option but I didnt realize it was listing of the products vs selling. When I look at the next tier, there really aren't extra services just the option to list extra products. So, to stock my store, I have to use other vendors or pay the higher price before I see if the products sell as well as other vendors. Also, I paid for the full year and if I want to go upward, my option is only to pay for the larger amount full year. I'm trying to work with customer support to see how I can get the higher level and go to a monthly plan.

This brings me to my second concern. 24/7 support means I can reach out 24/7 but they are not available 24/7. So, I can't seem to do business when it is convenient to me but rather it is convenient to them. And, since I can't talk to their vendors with an issue because they are the pass-through, this can cause a customer issue for me, a new store.

I will say, the one time I had a vendor issue, they eventually responded and allowed someone from the vendor to reach out. This is why I'm giving three stars or it would be two stars.

Stay tuned as I launch. I hope I don't have to eliminate them as a vendor. I really need a reliable vendor who ships out of North America.

Previous 1