Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU Products. Wholesale suppliers for Shopify

Me Happy

I love that you can get so many products that ship from the US. The selection of items is good, but there are some items I'd like to sell that I can't find on the app, however. So a bigger selection of products would be awesome. Other than that, the app is very helpful. Most of my store items come from Spocket. I still haven't sold anything from Spocket yet, so I can't give any details on the ordering and shipping process yet.

July 6, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We would love to know what kind of items you are looking for so we can start looking for suppliers to onboard and be able to cater to your needs. Nevertheless, we are glad that you are loving Spocket!

AmandaLeeSwagger

Great products at a fair price. No complaints from me at the moment.

July 2, 2019

Glad to hear you are loving our product range! We are bringing in more suppliers here at Spocket to provide more high quality items for our retailers like you as successful as they can be!

A Touch of Point Pleasant

A little bit of a bumpy start but I have to say that they turned it around for us! We had a couple supplier issues and the support team jumped right in and resolved the issues VERY fast. So far so good!

June 30, 2019

We are so glad to hear that our Support team was able to help you with this! Do let us know how we can improve for the better so in the future we can provide only the best initial experience for our users.

Achieve Labs Co

Excellent customer service that is knowledgeable and super helpful. The items are easy to upload to your site. I just wished they had more items to sell. I love it as a great substitute to Oberlo.

June 22, 2019

The team would like to thank you for your kind words. We would like to hear what items you would need for your store and we will be more than happy to check it out for you!

Again, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great feedback that truly drives us to do our best in making Spocket the best app there is!

Clozet Queenz

The products are a bit pricey and not wholesale prices. I'm going to order samples and I like having that option. Customer service is quick and great! Spocket, however, lacks a lot of features to make the user experience much better and the team doesn't seem receptive to customer feedback.

1. Spocket doesn't have an option to unpublish. I have to make additional edits in Shopify and I don’t want customers to see an unfinished product.
2. There is no option to add products to multiple categories.
3. No option to add a sale or compare price.
4. I can’t see shipping times or other vendor information in the important list unless I search for each product.
5. All of the tags or keywords are auto-populated and most of the time I delete most because it doesn’t fit my store, brand or product. Extra time deleting instead of just letting me add only or select the ones I want.
6. Some text editing features are missing with font and I can’t add a table in the text area. This isn’t probably a big deal but great to have.
7. Add an option to apply the same pricing to all variants instead of pasting or typing in each field.
8. Bonus-see vendor information and ratings such as order accuracy and speed.

May 14, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to give your honest review! We're so happy you love how quick our Support team is - we definitely want to keep it at that rate. For the prices, Majority of products on the platform are between 25%-50% off the retail price so if you see products that are priced higher, let us know and we'll do our best to price match! We also wanted to let you know that your feedback is heard and we are going to use that to develop better features and functions on the app. Again, we would like to thank you for this review and see you around Spocket!

The Beach Line

I has a rocky start, but overall Spocket has been awesome. The customer service has been great and on top of it. The interface is the best I've used compared to other similar apps.

narcissistic-behavior

shipping is my main concern for my online store. love the shipping rates, definetly my ecommerce has benefit from it. awesome work.

Starlight Giftshop

thx for the free spocket account i like the way you people think and i gonna check it out now if its a good app. why do i have to make it sow long

LaVory Boutique

This is by far one of the very little few apps I use. Recommended. Simple and very easy to use. Will rate again.

Your Home Works

I used the app. It is nice so far. I would suggest it to others. I would like to see more from this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5