Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Total Body UK

GREAT PRODUCTS BUT COULD USE A LOT MORE VARIETY FOR HEALTH AND BEAUTY PRODUCTS SHIPPING FROM THE EU. COULD NOT FIND SOME PRODUCTS I WAS SEARCHING FOR.

January 16, 2021

Thank you for letting us know! We appreciate the suggestions. If you have a specific product in mind that you are not able to find within Spocket or via our Aliscraper tool, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'd be happy to look into if for you. Thank you!

The Fresh Looks

Spocket is easy to use and makes it easy for me to run my store. Customer service is very responsive and helpful whenever I have any questions or issues. So far I'm very satisfied.

January 9, 2021

Awesome! We're glad you're very satisfied with our services so far. We'll be sure to keep up the good work for you. Thanks!

PS.forYou

Good just fees are high I think, but this is just my opinion. But I think is good, and the manufacturing companies good, the look is good, and many more.

December 5, 2020

Your honest opinion is very much appreciated as it helps us know what we can improve on! Thank you for the feedback. We'll be sure to let our management know about them. We'll keep on making Spocket better for you! Thanks!

SookieMoonpie

Just started using the app recently. Just had 2 more orders today and they are so easy to process. Curious to see how fast the shipping is on these 2 items. The first 2 I ordered were a little slow. So far so good though.

December 2, 2020

Thanks for sharing your experience and joining Spocket! Glad to hear those sales are already starting to come in. Shipping can sometimes indeed be a bit difficult to predict because several factors affect shipping time but Spocket orders should always be delivered within the specified processing plus shipping time. Don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@spocket.co if ever you need any help! We're always here for you!

TrendyJunior

I'm willing to try this app in the near future, I just couldn't find any product of my interest, they have good understanding customer service.

November 14, 2020

Thank you for giving us a chance! We're always here to provide you with all the information you need and give you the excellent service you deserve. We're looking forward to working with you in the future! Thanks!

MLuna Home Living

I love the amount of items it has to choose from. Made it easy to search and add items to my store.

November 14, 2020

Great! Spocket currently has the widest selection of US and EU products in the market right now and we plan on continuing to increase those selections for you! Thank you for choosing Spocket!

ElizabethLondon

I am not computer savvy so I am very happy that Spocket has such wonderful products and pictures of all products. I took the time to order samples of some my favorite products on my store and was pleasantly surprised at the quality. I will continue to use Spocket as I learn the in and outs of this e-commerce world.

November 7, 2020

That's great! Thanks for letting us know. We're happy you took your time to order samples so you can see the quality and how fast the shipping would be. We appreciate you continuing to learn with us. Thank you!

Silkyzoe.com

Integration is easy to use. The shipping is not so great, shipping time are to long for most products.

October 31, 2020

We're glad to know that your are able to integrate our app to your store easily as we intended. Shipping time for products on Spocket are usually the fastest you can find especially for our US suppliers. We'd love to help you find the products you need with faster shipping! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly assist you. Thank you!

Breezy Sleepwear

it takes a little getting used to but the team is quite responsive - once you get past the learning curve its quite intuitive - better synchronization between shopify and spocket specifically for reporting on all facets including price / cost would be great

October 31, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! It sometimes does take some getting used to especially when you've just started with your journey but don't worry! You can always count on us. Feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co anytime you need help. Thanks!

Beachy Couple

somewhat confusing in the beginning. i wish it was easier to customize website would be a little bit quicker.

October 28, 2020

Thank you for letting us know! Website customization is usually done within your Shopify dashboard but we'd be more than happy to do what we can to help! Please don't hesitate to reach out to support@spocket.co if you need any assistance! Thank you for choosing Spocket!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21