Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropship US & EU Products. Wholesale suppliers for Shopify

Friday is my Day

Love the products coming from US, Canada and Europe. Process multiple samples orders and got them very fast. Let's goooo.

The Ahimsa Collective

I have been very happy with this app so far. The items have shipped fast and been high quality which is a big concern with dropshipping. Customer service is friendly and helpful.

Mine this time

love this app i would share this with my friends and family! I wish they had a referral program so I made some money by sharing it. It's the best dropshipping app I've used on Shopify, but I'll update this if things change over time.

My Style Staple

Integrating with Shopify and other dropshipping apps like Spocket is helpful. This was easy to navigate..import, push and sell! Just waiting to get sales.

I -online store

I was able to make good business with generous returns and their products are very fashionable and up to date, providing my business the boost it needs!

Thank you for your great 24/7 support where my questions and inquiries are addressed promptly! keep up the good work!

Shopantastic by Erwin

This is a great platform and very simplified allowing me to easily understand the whole app contents. I love working with them.

May 14, 2019

Erwin, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future!

The Dapper Squirrel

I NEVER write reviews but I just had to rave about the customer service I have received from the Spocket staff -- Kim, specifically, is AMAZING!! My customers love the clothes too. A+++

May 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you — we look forward to working and growing with you!

CanadianAllStarStore

I don’t often write reviews, but my experience with Spocket has been so exceptional that I thought I would let people know..

Products: Spocket is the only drop shipping app that I have found to offer US and UK based suppliers. This is wayyyy better than having my customer wait three weeks for their order.

Customer Support: I had one small question and they responded instantly.

Design: Their app took me literally five minutes to set up and now I’m running my own store.

I 100% recommend them.

May 14, 2019

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review! We really appreciate you being a wonderful customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

FunInTheDesertSun

This is the second dropshipping app I've tried and I'm so glad I didn't give up after the first one because Spocket has made it so easy to dropship US products!

My store is still small and humble but its been growing month after month and I can't wait to see what it becomes.

It took me a while to learn how to import and publish products with the help of the customer service team but if I can do it so can you!

Soapvana

I just started with my store and i have only started sellinng still workingg on the page: however. These products are definitely of high quality. I ordered some myself for my own tests. Its a us supplier. The packaging is great. Spocket dwals with good suppliers. I am about to endeavor on another store using spocket. Im a former oberlo user. Emphasis on Former...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 134 135