Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

Unique Designs Online

So far so good!

Thelma shop

They have helped me and supported me until now. I love their customer service and how easy they are to use.

JJs_Boutique3

It is great. It has helped me so much so far, I am hopeful that it is going to get me some actual sales. So fingers crossed.

The Good Vibes Well-being and more

I have been using Spocket to help build the store and fill the space on our E shelf. I have not found many suppliers that ship from the US or UK as quick and without costing too much. So far, Spocket has been the better option I have been using. They have all of their images intact. Images are good quality. Faster shipping to the US and UK. Product names and descriptions are on point. Out of stock products are removed from the store (Love this because it saves selling an item and having to issue a refund and apology). I am making a wish list that Spocket offers a fee per product sold as a semi pro option that allows for 200-500 products (wink & nudge). Spocket is tops.

Sandos warehouse

Best suppliers. I like using they have all the best products and organised for every occasion, and they are always so helpful

November 17, 2019

We're happy to know that the products and the suppliers that we have are working for you. We are continuing to add more quality products and suppliers everyday! Rest assured that our help and support is available for you 24/7!

Paolo Topus

Great service and customer experience! Fast delivery and trusted! 100% Awesome App with very friendly support. Keep it up!

November 17, 2019

Glad to know you enjoyed your experience with our World Class customer service team! We'll be sure to keep it up for you! Rest assured that we will always continue to do our best to support you.

Flora's Gadget

I love Spocket, I love that there is an alternative and better app to use for Dropshipping. Easy to find products to sell with great customer service that will help you 24/7.

November 17, 2019

Spocket loves you too! We are happy that you are enjoying using Spocket for your business. Our customer service is always ready to help whenever you need it. Thank you for your review!

Jock Room

I am just discovering this app but so far it seems straight forward. I would like to make sales and sourcing products from US & Canada.

November 16, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Please contact us at support@spocket.co and we will direct you to our Success Store specialist. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Yzmas Exclusives

Only had the app for a few weeks, but everything has been great. Have made some sales from Spocket and the wide range of products they have to offer. Only thing I wish is that when importing over it would have some verbiage to help you in the description.

You for sure should try the 14 day free trail so that you can see the great products that they have.

November 16, 2019

We are very happy to know that your experience with Spocket has been great! Our team works hard in order to keep up the great experience that you have and we appreciate the feedback about possible improvements! Rest assured that we are working on it! Congratulations on your first few sales!

Idea Organic

I encountered my first issue, when I couldn't place my order to the supplier. After I contacted the Spocket support team, the problem was solved in less than 24 hours.

November 16, 2019

We appreciate your kind words! Rest assured that everyone in support team is striving hard to provide you best customer experience. Happy Spocketing!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 157 158