Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Best AliExpress alternative.

Fashion Heats

this is my first time using spocket and i found some really nice items that i can sell. i gave them 5 stars because of the customer support i got. hopefully spocket will bring my success in my business

July 20, 2019

Welcome to Spocket! We take pride in the service the customer support team provides. They go way and beyond to make sure your questions are answered and queries are resolved. Let us help you become successful, feel free to contact us anytime!

Fashion Watches Galore

I use this app to find some of my products, Spocket is a GREAT app and the support is the GREATEST. I would recommend Spocket to anyone who wants Great products to sell.
GREAT Support Team too!

July 20, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and it's really awesome to know how you genuinely feel about the service the support team provides. With that, we are very grateful for the recommendation!

Aki-Oka Pet Boutique

Best Support Team Around, great people awesome easy to use app. Thank You for all the help growing guys.

July 20, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an awesome review and it is a pleasure to know that you are satisfied with the support you are getting from us! We love having you here in Spocket!

Fast Track One

For anybody considering a dropshipping business model: THIS IS THE BEST APP THAT YOU WILL FIND!

Oberlo does not even compare to this app! Oberlo products take at least 20 days to ship to your customers, and everything comes from CHINA! You will be plagued with customer complaints about long shipping times, misleading pictures, very low-quality products, and a plethora of other headaches!!

With Spocket, most products ship well within a week, and you are able to boast that many/all of your products are made in the USA! Spocket will save you hours of time when it comes to product descriptions; a good portion of their products have well-written product descriptions, personally written by the product's manufacturer, the most well-equipped people to effectively "sell" their product. They know better than anyone how to captivate buyers of their specific product.

The inventory is far more limited with Spocket than with Oberlo, but if you ever want to have any repeat business (practically impossible when your customer's order take several weeks to ship, and in the end, they receive a subpar quality product -- with Oberlo), Spocket is the smartest business decision that you could make!

Feel free to preview my products (all of which are from Spocket) @ fasttrackone.com

July 19, 2019

We appreciate for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review! We are trying our best to make it better for all retailers and making sure we go out of our way to meet everyone's expectations. Your best interest is always our concern! Happy Spocket-ing!

Midwest Oaks

Excellent app, easy to use! Would recommend to anyone.

Great app!

July 19, 2019

Thank you for recommending Spocket! We are working non-stop to make it indeed an excellent app and we would love to hear more from you! Contact us anytime at support@spocket.co or chat with us, we're here to listen!

Escape The Confines of Life

***UPDATED REVIEW*** Really loving all the US and Canada selections especially supplier Celeste. I've ordered a few samples now and will let you know the quality when I update my review again.

Master of shopping

Love the products coming from US, Canada and Europe. Process multiple samples orders and got them very fast. I wanna scale, hopefully Spocket is my solution for long time not just when my store is small. Will update in the future.

KartwestUS.com

I strongly recommend Spocket 100%. The customer support is awesome. Irene is amazing. Every time I end up having a problem, she walks me through the situation. No need to be stressed doing business with Spocket. Go for it...

July 17, 2019

Thanks so much for the strong recommendation and for loving our Support team especially Irene. We are truly grateful for the kind words. We hope that you become successful as you can be with Spocket!

Moda Bella Modesty

I've been using this app since I opened my online boutique back in March 2019. Not only do the US suppliers that I've worked with provide quality items with (usually) good shipping times, but the Spocket staff are amazing. They respond promptly, are super helpful, and have given the best customer service experience I've ever received online. Thank you to Kim, Irene, Andie and all the other awesome Spocket people!!!

July 15, 2019

Thank you for such wonderful feedback! This is exactly the reason that's driving us to do our best especially in customer service! We value your business with us and we want to make sure we have what you need to make your dropshipping experience simply the best!

ZonaTao

Just wow! There were so many questions I had before I was going to start Dropshipping and Spocket made everything so much easier, their team is always there to help and guide you through any process.
Also, one of my main concerns was that I did not want to sell bad quality products and I wanted reasonable shipping times, that is something you don't need to worry about using Spocket.
This is honestly the option for most drop shippers.
10/10

July 14, 2019

Thanks so much for your kind words! We strive to do our best in meeting your expectations. Please watch out for more app updates and new product releases. Happy Spocketing!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 138 139