SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

MiM Threads

So far, so good! I just uploaded my first product. It was a wide neck ladies sweatshirt. I chose that product because I haven't seen it anywhere else. I would love more organic, fair trade products to choose from. Like pants/yoga/joggers. I love your platform though, thank you!

Democrats Abroad France

Easy to integrate, easy to use. Excellent customer service. It was great being able to get my store up and running so quickly.

Pioneer Kitty Market

So far so good! I"m especially enjoying the mason jars! Now, if only you can bring in scrubs. Scrubs would make my day!

Encore2wo

Just started using the app and the interface and pricing seem great. I wanted to order some samples, however, none of my credit or debit cards were accepted. Both VISA and Mastercard are rejected? This doesn't make me feel comfortable about the app or using it for my customers. Contacted customer support and waiting for a response. Anyone else have this issue?

A Teacher's Touch Apparel

I like the entire layout everything on one page Simple... Love the color selection and other options for designs.

Urbanwildgear

Its the easiest and most enjoyable app to use! I can make apparel with my designs quikly and accurately!

A Place to Call Your Own

I love this app but would love it more if it integrated with Etsy. I made t-shirts and drinkware using this app. The results are GREAT! And the shipping fees are very competitive.

Thebuyhops

this app make the business part easy to sell the best tshirt you can create using desings provided for you or better you can use your own art work:)))

Ulappala Art

This is so great! I just started to create a webshop with Shopify and found SPOD! I have been using Spreadshirt before and liked their products and quality.

Ratio Designs

So far nice and simple, just made my first t shirt. It appeared on my catolouge instantly. going to order one and see how it looks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62