SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

Nerd Labs

I absolutely LOVE SPOD! They print the shirt or mug or whatever you need in a couple days and it ships out in a couple more days. You can design away to your heart's content and they add more printable products every so often.

Atikapu

Fast delivery time, really easy to use, prices are really cheap for profit margins and also I love their different mockups to choose from.

Cat Paradise

I used this app to help me do everything, it's great, i like it :))))))):DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Darlin' Soul

The ease of use and options are stellar (and I say this without hesitation, after trying 4 other POD vendors!)

FABART.IST

Love the app and the customer support is amazing. I have 2 suggestions: (1) Ability to import the products from the Spreadshop account, so I won't have to re-enter every single one of them on Shopify, all over again; (2) Adding the "Wall Art" category, as well. Thank you!

Kids Gifts Pro

While it took a little practice to become comfortable with the app. Once you do it is super easy to move back and forth between menus even when you forget something and have to slide back two steps, without loosing your information. It ROCKS!

UPDATE: I loaded all my artwork at one time and it was soooooo simple to quickly add 150 products to the store complete with SEO in less than a day.

Lucy Gift Store

Absolutely bet POD Company ever. Very easy to push your new design and mock up on your store. Really fast tracking.

Tough Hockey Dads

Creating my first product took under 3 minutes with the built in Shopify SPOD app. Already on to my next product.

ToKens by Tei

I love the designs! I have been searching for a print on demand shop that has cool designs. So happy!

2020Tshirts

Love it! Its an amazing product. I will utilize it often! But the demand for 100 characters is unne