SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

KRISTALLBOX

The best POD T-Shirt design App I've tried. Thank you SPOD Team, special thanks for the great FB Group!

Casus Belli

Perfect. Simple and easy to use and shipping prices are very good for Canadian and international orders.

Pastor Stephanie Maxwell-Robles Online Shopping Mall

So easy to use! I wish I had found you a whole lot sooner!! Glad to have you now! Thd process was so simple and user friendly. Thank you!!

SteffanoMaXX

Sehr einfach zu handhaben. Würde mir wünschen, dass man mehrere Kategorien (T-Shirt Damen- T-Shirt Herren) gleichzeitig designen kann.

Lemon+Blossom

I am enjoying the SPOD app. I find this app to be user friendly and is easy to use! So far so good!!

Justfabulousbrands

I like this app. It's very easy to use and great app to use to create great shirt. I would refer other about this app.

Barnyard Mugs

I tried out SPOD for on demand printing for mugs. While the sample colors and logo were perfect, the mug had black ink printed on that was not a part of the design. I am not sure how this passed quality check, as the black marks definitely stand out. Very disappointed in the mug I recieved.

We Are King David

THIS APP IS AMAZING! ITS RIDICULOUS HOW EASY IT IS FOR ME TO CREATE ANYTHING I IMAGINE UNLIKE OTHER APPS I'VE USED IN THE PAST! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Rock Reflections

Great and affordable products - super easy-to-use functions. I really enjoy creating new products with SPOD. Please keep adding new products for us to print on. Love your work.

Levinge.shop

Perfect for a beginner lots of combination thousands of possibilities to create a perfect design i like it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55