SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Fast. Simple. Pandemic-Proof.

AuroraSoul

Love it. Great prices and solid service. Quality is good and seemingly getting better. Diverse product selection.

WorldFineCrafts

I use this app , because is easy to navigate and nice designs! Pretty amazed by how easy to make a nice items! worldfinecrafts.com

Retrac Designs

Love the app and I love the many options and ease of use. The only option I would request is an ability to add my own labels to the items for branding.

URevolution

After about five months of using SPOD, we are still conflicted. We like their catalog and fast production times, which is usually 24 to 48 hours. However, sometimes it can take 4 to 5 days, which is a problem if you want to advertise an item based on expected delivery times. This leads me to my next issue. Their customer service is the worst compared to the other POD companies we use (three of our other POD companies have live chats, which is fantastic). SPOD doesn't have a live chat and can often take 48 to 72 hours to respond. And when they do, they only include their reference number, not ours. This requires us to go into SPOD to try and identify the order they are talking about. This poor customer service is unacceptable and will be one of the reasons we stop using them. When our customers contact us (who are indirectly SPOD customers), we need to be able to get back to them with an answer. Anything more than a few hours doesn't cut it in today's competitive market. When we phone them, we always receive a friendly response but no follow-through. Compared to other POD companies, like Printify and AOP, we are having a higher number of issues with their products. These include: the wrong item being sent (either from our catalog or worse, from another one of their customers), prints printed upside down and crooked, goods delivered broken, and they are constantly going out of stock. For example, they ran out of a particular back-pack in early April. I asked when would they restock it, as I would like to sell it on pre-order. They responded saying it would be restocked at the end of April. When I followed up on 30 April, I was told it would be late May, and this is after I had accepted over $500 in pre-orders based on what SPOD told me (surely they can manage their inventory better, after all if they are out-of-stock we are not selling their goods, which can't help their bottom line). We will likely stop using them once we find the time to migrate our designs to a different POD company. We will definitely miss some of their unique products, but the reputational risk is too high. We definitely won't miss the high number of tickets they help create. [PS. We are not, I imagine a big customer for them with YTD sales of over $47,000. But what they don't get is that if they more reliable, with better customer service, we would send them much more of our business. SPOD represents less than 10% of our sales]

May 3, 2021

Hi URevolution,

Thank you for that feedback. First of all, we take that sort of feedback really seriously, as we want to make sure your experience with us is at the best it can be.

We are really sorry you are having some issues with our customer service and we will take into account your feedback. Live chat is a great idea, which we are looking into.

For now, I will contact you personally to see what we can do to help you resolve this situation.

Thank you again.

Sincerely,

Jean-Michel
Success Manager at SPOD

Blades sportin' Athletics and Customs

Seems pretty easy to use and the quality seems to be pretty good aswell. I will update more as I go.

Gotta Word

The last sample I received the quality of the shirt didn't seem as nice as the other samples I received it felt very thin and the cost per shirt was more expensive than the unisex items i purchased. Just wasn't happy with the finished product

April 29, 2021

Hi Gotta Word,

Thank you for reviewing our App. Please make sure to contact our customer service about the product you are not satisfied with. They will be able to find a solution for you.
We take that kind of feedback seriously.

Thank you again.

Schurts

Beautiful app, decently large selection with quality products. One of the best shipping costs and times out there, highly recommend. Only issue I've had was a lack of colors/products that I personally would want, such as all over print, or pants for example. If you want a reliable source, use SPOD.

April 29, 2021

Hi Schurts,

Thank you very much for your great review. All-Over prints is definitely a product we would also love to implement. We are constantly researching and improving our assortment, and I will note your feedback duly.

Thank you again and have a great day!

ChroonZ

Produktkatalog und Funktionsumfang ist an sich gut und ausreichend. Support antwortet zügig bei Fragen oder Problemen. Produktions- und Versandzeiten sind sehr gut. Ein absolutes "No Go" ist jedoch, dass die Firma Spreadshirt auf dem Versandetikett als Rücksendeadresse auftaucht. Ein Whitelabeling Versand ist in Deutschland auch nach Monaten immer noch nicht möglich - warum auch immer?! Es wirkt für den Kunden sowie für den Shopbetreiber wirklich sehr unseriös, wenn hier die Daten von Spreadshirt auftauchen. Sobald ein Whitelabeling Versand möglich ist, gebe ich auch 5 Sterne, da diese Funktion Super wichtig ist!

April 23, 2021

Hallo ChroonZ,

danke für dein Feedback. Auf dem Etikett sollte eigentlich nicht "Spreadshirt" auftauchen. Wenn dem so ist, dass handelt es sich um einen Bug dem wir nachgehen werden.
Eine individuelle Rücksendeadresse ist allerdings nicht möglich in DE.
Unser Versandteam hat lange mit DHL und anderen Anbietern gesprochen. Aktueller Stand ist, dass für ~ 15,-€ Zusatzkosten (pro Sending) eine individuelle Adresse angegeben werden kann.

Viele Grüße
SPOD

Merch Reimagine

very easy to use. wow! its my first time to use this and i hope this will finally meet my expectation after too many apps i have tried to do custom design merch for my shopify store

boostmusik

Gern hätte ich die APP genutzt. Bis auf die Installation lässt dich die APP nicht nutzen. Sehr schade und frustrierend. Folgende Info: Oops, something went wrong
We're sorry, but this page is unavailable. Ich hoffe es wird besser.

April 21, 2021

Hey boostmusik,

Danke für dein Feedback auch wenn es leider kein gutes ist. Wir haben dir gerade eine Mail zukommen lassen, damit wir mal schauen können was da schief gelaufen ist. Grundsätzlich funktioniert die App sehr gut, was man auch an den übrigen Reviews sieht. Was bei uns schief gelaufen ist, als du die App installiert hast, finden wir aber raus.

Viele Grüße