SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

Wyoming Ave

This is the best app that I have downloaded so far. It is very easy to use. Hopefully they add a private label option soon.

May 26, 2020

Hi Wyoming Ave,

Thanks for the feedback, we definitely hope to add a private label option soon. We will be sure to announce it when we know more details.

Mrs. Woodard's Castle

I used this app to not only add to my store, but help come up with new ideas, and also help my family create there own personal memories for the loss of a loved one in our family. All profit will go to the baby who was left behind without her daddy. Thank you for the awesome options to help with this cause. I'm super excited to help make a difference for his daughter who is just a little over a year old.

Hello Mrs. Woodard's Castle,

We are happy and extremely proud to be able to help your family create personal memories. If there is anyway we can help further please just let us know.

Sarcastic And Funny HANDMADE

Best POD app ever! I mean, We're in the middle of a pandemic and they're fulfilling my orders like We are in "normal" days, the prices are great! I just have 2 suggestions: 1. 15 Oz white and black mugs and 2. 11 Oz and 15 Oz Color Changing Mugs. Thank You!

Hi Sarcastic And Funny HANDMADE

Thanks very much for the feedback. Our production facilities are working extremely hard to get your orders out on time, so it is great for them to see some appreciation for their hard work.
As for the mugs, I have passed this request on to our purchasing department to see if this is possible!

Cee's Tee Shirt

I have received expedient, accurate support and it means everything to me.I consider SPOD the "silver lining" I might not have found you had things gone better with the providers I've already tried. I feel fortunate.

Hi Cee's Tee Shirt,

Thanks very much for the kind words, we put a huge effort in to providing the best support possible. We are more than happy to support your business for the long term.

Bohemian-Spirit-Store

me gusto muchoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo me entanta los modelos...............................................................................................
comiezo a usarla

Hi Bohemian-Spirit-Store,

Thanks very much for leaving the feedback!

D n' K Whip Appeal

This app is very efficient and so easy to use! I really like how I am able to see how it looks on a product and customize the way I like.

Hi D n' K Whip Appeal,

It is great to see our aims of the app are being met. We are looking forward to supporting your business grow!

merchclouds

I love the app. Friendly user and I like that there are a ton of products to choose. Easy to set up!

Hi merchclouds,

Thanks for leaving the feedback! One of our main aims, alongside fast production times and low prices, is to make the app as easy to use as possible. This is great to see our aims are being met by the people using the app.

Salsa Valentina Shop

I have not tried out the products yet so my review is solely based upon the customer service. I had some issues with my credit card not being able to be processed. The whole process took about 7 weeks to resolve. The reason this is a 5 star review is because once I got to the right person, Adam Smalley (Junior Marketing and Project Manager) he dealt with it and fixed it within about a a week and a half which is an acceptable amount of time, in my eyes, because it was a rare issue. Basically when I added my card to their store profile it would automatically run a charge with a $0 amount. On my Bank's end there was a billing addres mismatch but when just a $0 amount was being charged, they couldn't see much information or what billing address was being submitted by SPOD that was mismatching with the one connected to my card. Long story short customer service in the US left me hanging for about 5 weeks, not responding to emails promptly or calls and not sending me to the right person. When i put some pressure, I finally go through to some higher up tiers and got assigned to Adam who fixed the issue promptly, apologized for the issue and gave me 20% off for 2 months as well as about 10 items of free samples to start off with. Adam you deserve a raise! You dealt with this just like excellent customer service does. Thank you so much!

Hi Salsa Valentina Shop,

We are more than happy that we got to the bottom of the problem. It was certainly a unique case that took some time to solve, but now are happy to partner with your business for the long term. Thanks very much for leaving the feedback.

Lovesout

Excellent Print‑on‑Demand fulfillment service! Fast production time at a low cost!
Thank you so much for your support!

Hi Lovesout,

Those are the aims of our business, to partner with your business and provide products at a low cost with industry leading production times. Thanks for leaving the feedback.

CelticHenDesigns

Easy to navigate, very user friendly. I use it for my online store and find great items at reasonable prices.

Hi CelticHenDesigns,

That is our aim, to produce an easy to navigate and easy to use app, so thanks for leaving the feedback!