SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

LittleTreasures.de

Awesome easy to use app. Works pretty good. Recommend 100% !
Could have a little bit more colors for kids Shirts but still very good!

Mr. Metaphysical

Used this app to do my t-shirt with no instruction from the app. Very user friendly, easy to design, and easy to publish designed shirts to sell for your store! Thanks!

culture X clothing

The quality and turn around is amazing. I use them for my POD on most all products. The extra customization that they offer is nice...highly recommended!

Hello culture X clothing,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the app and our services and look forward to supporting you and your business.

Crownish

Perfect app and seriously glad I found it. Not to name call other apps, but it was very difficult to simply upload my design and sync to site. SPOD was able to meet my requirements completely! From picking a product, to uploading the design and syncing it to the site, literally took 10 minutes. I'll be subscribing to the premium services if they have any. Great job and great app SPOD.

OilDesignShop

.ai formats do not work well. Vectors a lot of position which are very important, are often left behind. Unfortunately, this is important.
A very modern and well-functioning system, I am impressed that you are interested in my opinion. I would highly recommend it.

Hello OilDesignShop,

Thank you for giving us such good ratings despite the fact that you have some troubles with the design files. If you need futher assistance with this, please feel free to get in touch with customer support: support@spod.com. Thank you!

Teeniko

Very user friendly and easy to use. I compare it to other POD app, and really i give 5 star to them.

VORVAEH.COM

SPOD is awesome, the product items are great the printing great quality even tho the quantity is short at times customer service responded with great information about the days in which the restock takes place. My customers are very pleased with shipping times. I look forward to the updates to the platform and product catalog. Thank you SPOD

Hello VORVAEH.COM,

Thank you for your honest and kind review, we're glad to hear that you are happy with our services despite the occasional stock out problem. Also, thank you for being a sympathetic and patient merchant and we look forward to supporting you and your business in the future!

IntroVert Branding Co.

great on demand store simple and easy to use, very helpful. Above average designs which is a plus always

SeriouslyNeed.com

I used this app to create my first product for my store...super easy...actually fun to do! Thanks for user friendly interface!

Iconic Industries

Fantastic app. Extremely user friendly! So many great designs to use also. Would recommend to anyone just starting out or anyone whos been doing it for a while.

Hello Iconic Industries,

Thank you for leaving this awesome review, we're so happy to hear that you find our app user friendly and to be part of you business.