SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Fast. Simple. Pandemic-Proof.

Screaming Freedom Apparel

SPOD is probably the best POD company there is. I have been using them for over 2 years and after them printing over 50,000 orders between my stores I give them an A+ rating. They have a mix up here and there or a misprint, around 1% but that is way lower then any other POD provider I have tried. Here it is a week before Christmas and they already printed and shipped orders that I put in yesterday. The price, speed and customer service can't be beat. If you want to feel secure about your printing provider and your customer experience, they are the one to use. I get 5 star reviews from my customers all the time about how much they love their product. Thanks everyone at SPOD.

Valutribe

First impression,.. very easy to use, and so many variety of goods to choose from. The key one for me was how cost effective this is compared to Printful, whom I have been with about year. This is a game changer for me, so pending on how my samples turn out, I may be switching PODs. 5th Star is when I get my sample and it meets the print quality requirements ;)

December 22, 2020

Hello Valutribe,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app. We hope that we will be able to meet your expectations and look forward to supporting you and your growing business.

Survivor Bands

pretty pumped about this stuff but not sure how the shipping aspect works but everything else is great

Delsin Pistons Swag

limited stuff does not work well with Firefox or chrome or opera . work on this and this would be a much much better app

December 22, 2020

Hello Delsin Pistons Swag,

Thank you for leaving your honest review, we're sorry to hear that the app didn't work well for you so far. Since we ourselves are using the browsers you mentioned in our every day work, we were suprised to hear you're having problems in these browers. Could you elaborate on this? Also, we're not quite sure what 'stuff' you find limited? Feel free to send us a more detailed feedback to service@spod.com. Thank you!

Chef Vivoni

Extremely user friendly and simple to design merchandise for our brand. Looking forward to the full experience.

Your Print Stop

www.yourprintstop.com So far so good. I love the design program along with all of the free images preloaded. And that everything is customizable for the customer too. Shipping prices are pretty reasonable. Shipping is fast.

SolomonsCloset

We use this app to sell some products, and it works nicely. Easy to use and very user-friendly, great customer service.

Hello SolomonsCloset,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app and services, we're so glad to hear that you are happy with us and with the great work our customer service is doing. Looking forward to working with you in the future!

Trail Dogs Coffee Co.

They charged me for samples and then never sent them. They actually never even went into production. Waste of money. Update: They got back to me to inform me one of the products was out of stock. I wish I didn't have to reach out in order to find that out, but I ended up getting the products and they looked pretty nice.

December 2, 2020

Hello Trail Dogs Coffee Co.,

Thank you for leaving your honest review, we're very sorry that the order could not be produced promptly due to a stockout of the product.

Please note, though, that we do not charge the money from your credit card but simply authorize the amount to be withdrawn once the order ships.
We could see that you now also got into contact with customer service - we advise that this always be the first step to find out what is going on, since we feel that our services can be judged wholly only after we've been given the opportunity to react. Thank you!
The order is currently in production, we hope that you will be happy with it once it arrives.

KE Shop

Disappointed in the quality of the designed print. The shirt itself was great, comfy and fit perfectly but the image itself was faded and looked like the print wasn't good quality. I really wanted to like this company because the packaging was perfect, but the design fell short.

Hello KE Shop,

Thank you for leaving your honest review, we're very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the print results. Have you been in contact with the customer support at service@spod.com? They can help you in trying to figure out how this came to be - if the printer made a mistake, if the design needs adjusting and so on. Futhermore, it's important to have any and all quality issues reported so we can raise the issue with the production team.
Thank you!

world of stile

Its very inspirational and easy to use and the best part is its cheaper than lets say print on demand when I mean cheaper I mean they take a less percentage than other print on demand services.

Hello world of stile,

Thank you for your great review of our app, it's so good to hear that you find it easy to use and that our pricing model works for you as well. Looking forward to being part of your business for a long time to come!