SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Wear Your Pride Sales

I really love SPOD's user interface, it is super easy to use and very compatible with my store! The quality of items they carry is very high, and the printing looks great. The only feature that I wish it had was to bulk import products, and to have multiple products under one listing. I.e., if I wanted one design to be available on 5 different types of shirts, it would be nice if I could have just one product listing with a drop down menu for shirt type as well as size and colour, instead of having to make 5 different products. :) Otherwise, I'm very happy!!

ReRouteApp

i can attest that this app is awesome. as someone who is not always available for a computer, i just wish it was accessible on mobile

Hello ReRouteApp,

Thank you so much for your kind review and the feedback concerning the usability - we have forwarded this suggestion and will make sure to look into finding a solution next year as we know this is frequently requested. Thank you!

One Stop Services Llc

This app literally helped me design my first product. I designed my first T-Shirt with help from SPOD in under 30 minutes.

The Good Pup Society

We love spod. Its been a great print provider for our biz. Great customer service, printing is top notch too.

BadDoggo

I use this app for dog bandanas but come to find out they're just regular bandanas. One size means the biggest you can find? Very disappointed with this product.

Hello BadDoggo,

Thank you for you feedback! We're sorry to hear that you are not happy with the assortment we provide. Indeed, if you have a different supplier for bandanas or specifically dog bandanas, we would be happy to receive your suggestion at service@spod.com. Thank you!

Screaming Freedom Apparel

SPOD is probably the best POD company there is. I have been using them for over 2 years and after them printing over 50,000 orders between my stores I give them an A+ rating. They have a mix up here and there or a misprint, around 1% but that is way lower then any other POD provider I have tried. Here it is a week before Christmas and they already printed and shipped orders that I put in yesterday. The price, speed and customer service can't be beat. If you want to feel secure about your printing provider and your customer experience, they are the one to use. I get 5 star reviews from my customers all the time about how much they love their product. Thanks everyone at SPOD.

Valutribe

First impression,.. very easy to use, and so many variety of goods to choose from. The key one for me was how cost effective this is compared to Printful, whom I have been with about year. This is a game changer for me, so pending on how my samples turn out, I may be switching PODs. 5th Star is when I get my sample and it meets the print quality requirements ;)

Hello Valutribe,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app. We hope that we will be able to meet your expectations and look forward to supporting you and your growing business.

Survivor Bands

pretty pumped about this stuff but not sure how the shipping aspect works but everything else is great

Delsin Pistons Swag

limited stuff does not work well with Firefox or chrome or opera . work on this and this would be a much much better app

Hello Delsin Pistons Swag,

Thank you for leaving your honest review, we're sorry to hear that the app didn't work well for you so far. Since we ourselves are using the browsers you mentioned in our every day work, we were suprised to hear you're having problems in these browers. Could you elaborate on this? Also, we're not quite sure what 'stuff' you find limited? Feel free to send us a more detailed feedback to service@spod.com. Thank you!

Chef Vivoni

Extremely user friendly and simple to design merchandise for our brand. Looking forward to the full experience.