SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

Annick of the Wild Grass

I am the owner of an online women's fashion store. www.annickofthewildgrass.com. As an artist I want as much creative control as possible. This is the only print on demand service that allows you to mix a special flex ink such as glitter along side your own art work. For example if you have a drawing you would like to put on a T-Shirt but also would like to add Glitter lettering above or around the drawing you can do that. Most other Print on Demand services will only allow you one or the other. I highly recommend this company for that reason. My only criticism is if you have a very colorful design that you want printed on a dark background but wish for your image to remain bright despite the dark background, well Im not sure if they can do this. Perhaps if you specify then they may do a white print first to back your colored print. Overall an excellent service and very high quality results.

Hi Annick of the Wild Grass,

We are happy to partner with artists and allow them to produce the products that they envisage. Our Special Flex allows you do exactly what you describe, we are happy to see it is being to put to use. We are quite sure you would like the results of printing on a dark background with a very colorful design. We are looking forward to supporting your business in the future.

ShoptheGents

I absolutely love this app. The quality of every product is amazing. So excited to be using this app to develop projects and products. Fast/easy/seamless integration.

Hi ShoptheGents,

We are happy to take some work off your hands so you can develop projects and products. Thanks for leaving the feedback.

Custom Tees Shop

I have worked in the POD sector for over twenty years and have watched its evolution closely from early prepress methods to the fantastic POD, or print on garment - just to take it a step further - systems we have today. In my opinion SPOD leads its class and has been the first to offer personalisation in an app, their enthusiasm and technical backup are superb. Highly recommended by us. Thank you SPOD

Hi Custom Tees Shop,

It is an honor for us to receive this feedback from someone who has been in the industry for this long. We hope to be able to support your business for a long time into the future. You know where we are if we can help in any further way.

TANI MANI

I tried to install different apps with my Shopify store. This one was easy and quick. With the quality products and the good prices. Simple to design and use

Hi TANI MANI,

Thanks for leaving the feedback, it is great to hear that you find the app simple to use.

oggifts

Creating shirts for sale in like 2 minutes. Cant wait to see the quality. Prices are awesome and 0 upsell. Great work! Could offer stock images tho.

Hi oggifts,

Thanks for the positive feedback, it is always great to hear what people think of our app. We are constantly improving our model images, so please keep checking when creating products for new model images.

541 Designs

This app is very user friendly, and runs great without any lag time. I love how simple it is to create a product.

Hi 541 Designs,

This is our central aim for the app, to be the most user friendly app on the market, and to create products in the easiest way possible. It is always nice to receive the feedback as confirmation we made this happen. Thanks very much!

1Faith1Love

This is the first print-on-demand app with an customization tool that actually worked!!! Hopefully, the final product result is a good as it looks when created because if so, then business is about to BOOM!
UPDATE! The sample item arrived and it's exactly how it was created. The turn around time is excellent and all I can say is WOW!

Hi 1Faith1Love,

We are glad to hear you sample arrived exactly as expected. We are looking forward to supporting your business in the future.

Indigo Chaos

Very pleased with everything about this app. Have currently processed over 40 items, all of which have been fulfilled within 2 days and delivered in a timely manner. Shipping costs are excellent allowing me to offer very reasonable upgrades to customers.

Some of the functions feel a little clunky, however, that has more to do with the Shopify system than SPOD.

On the subject of the product Creator, I see a number of complaints about it only doing one product at a time. In my opinion this is far better as it allows proper positioning for each product.

It takes very little extra time - people just need to get used to working with it.

Hi Indigo Chaos,

Thanks for leaving the feedback. We do fulfill your orders in under 48 hours, and try our best to get them out in under 24 hours. We are glad to hear you like the product creator, a huge amount of effort goes into this by our design team to make this the most user friendly process on the market!

RETRO EVOLUTION CLOTHING

I release my store today; after countless months with SPOD and preparing my store, I can't recommend it more. It's just the definition of perfection in the POD market.

Product Creation - 5 Stars
Product Prices - 5 Stars
Product Material/Printing - 5 Stars
Shipping - 3.5 Stars
Out the door speed - 5 Stars
Customer Service - 5 Stars

Out of all these things, there is one minor issue is the shipping that lets this service down. I wish they would address this as it would make this a perfect 10/10 POD!

Overall - perfect in every way with minor issues, thanks to all of you at SPOD, looking forward to doing more business with you in the future!

From all of us here at; Retro Evolution Clothing - Thank you <3

Hi RETRO EVOLUTION CLOTHING,

Thanks for leaving the detailed feedback. it is great to see you have had a positive experience with SPOD. If you could leave some more detailed feedback about what could be improved with the shipping, we would be more than happy to hear about it. Please reach out to support@spod.com if you would like to speak to someone.

SHE REAL 100%

EVERYTHING IS GREAT WITH ALL FEATURES OF CREATING AND MAKING THE DESIGNS. ITS EASY TO UNDERSTAND WHICH MAKES FOR SWIFT DESIGNS..

March 6, 2020

Hello SHE REAL 100%,

Thanks very much for leaving feedback, we are happy to hear you find the app so easy to use.