SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Cy Ahora

It was simple to use just waiting to see a sample hope it arrives soon cannot wait to see the finished product as well.

www.10shirts.dk

So far so good. Havn´t launched my shop 10shirts.dk yet (10 is pronounced "tee" in Danish, hence the name), but the possibilities with SPOD are incredible. Just love that they have launched an EU version. I just wish that facemasks would be a part of the catalogue soon!

ShoppingErlebnis

i really like these app.... with a lot of inspiration...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
es gibt viele vorlagen, die man verwenden kann und das kostenlos!!! danke dafür!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rising Animals

Love it!! Amazing pricing!!!!!! Would recommend to anyone wanting to step up their print on demand game. Definitely a l1ife changer

Smile Bud Designs

I used this app to create products, love it!
I will keep using it to do more of my T-shirts from now on.
Thank you, Shirley.

Legacy Clothing CA

Great site. I would recommend it to all my friends and family as well as business owners in any country,

shinedarkmusic

Great Quality and ease of use! highly recommended. The quality was more than expected and the design print looks as good as in the design process.

Mile High Gear

Excellent app!! Love the Customizer option/page for customers. SPOD app is user friendly with quick responsiveness. Integrates flawlessly into Shopify.

Katzenhemd

My customers from Germany ordered 2 weeks ago some T-Shirts. Until now we can not see where the T-Shirts are. FedEx Tracking number is for some customers invalid.
One email answer which I kept in archive, says "your product will be delivered on 25 Sept." This would mean my customers have to wait 4 weeks for 1 T-Shirt. I´m afraid they won't do that.
I just opened my store and moved from printful to SPOD due to delivery time. But SPOD has the same issue. At the moment I would not recommend SPOD for shop owners with customers from Germany.
Update: As I read now in my email response SPOD is going to connect 3 stores in Europe to SPOD network and of them is in Germany. This would be a game changer.
So let´s see.

September 4, 2020

Hi Katzenhemd,

Thanks for leaving the feedback. We are sorry to hear your order has taken some time to arrive in Europe after dispatch in the USA. We unfortunately cannot influence the time taken to pass through customs.

The great news is that next week we will connect our three factories in Europe to SPOD, including one factory in Germany. This will mean customers in Europe will have a much faster delivery time. Look out for the news and instructions next week!

D.R.I.P_The Division

Very fast turn around. Especially given today's situation. I was a little surprised actually. Will definitely use again.

September 4, 2020

Thank you for the review.
Looking forward to get you some more positive surprises!

Kind regards