SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

villnvilla

Great app! Very easy to use, with a ton of awesome products to choose from!! Best print on demand prices by far, I can't wait to present my shirts to the world!

BlessedByLight.com

I meant to do this review right after I got my sample order...better late than never? Fulfillment times (order processing and shipping) are off the chain! Ordered a 2 t-shirt sample order on a Wednesday, got them on a Saturday...only because the Friday was a holiday. Colors and printing were perfect!

And these freaking price drops are insane! The perfect POD app if you want better margins, fast processing, and super happy customers! I recommend SPOD to anyone that asks for a good POD.

I just wish international shipping was just as fast...or at least faster than everyone else.

Tees by Susan

I've used a number of Shopify POD apps, and this is the BEST app for print on demand product creation. It works seamlessly; it's easy to upload new images; and, I totally love the finish screen which allows you to directly open up the Shopify product to do final tweaks. Small touches like when you have the product on the first screen and add an image, you can click to the right, and it will bring out all the available colors for you to test. Completely recommend SPOD!

September 2, 2019

Thank you, Susan!

Democratic

I've used a lot of different POD apps in the past and I have to say that SPOD is by far the #1.

They have very fair pricing and fast shipping times.

September 2, 2019

Thank you for the great feedback. We are happy to support your business!

Northern Treasure

I used SPOD to add a variety of awesome products with customization. I love the selection, the designs and so far everything about SPOD :)
5+-stars! -Neil

TrendyVida

I like the easy setup but haven't sold anything yet. Will update with any new input I may have. I suggest to try it out.

Calibur - X

Excellent store-front customizer! A easy-to-use interface for clients to manipulate their designs and control all aspects of pricing. I only wish the pricing element was a little more cut-and-dry, but once you play around with it a little, it'll come to you - it's not difficult, just takes some time to understand, especially if you're listing different types of items and want to provide a different pricing structure for each item. I wish there was a better way to review previously-listed items and edit their design, but I saw passed it for the reason that EVERYTHING ELSE IS EXCELLENT. 10 orders so far, and my customers have notified me that their orders were shipped within 3-5 business days. Great turn-around, EXCEPTIONAL pricing!!!

HandBand Pro®

The process to create a custom design is fun and simple. Pricing is great, and the turnaround time is excellent!

JewelClues

Great app. everyone who want to offer customers the ability to design their own products, this is a must have app. Good for gifts section.

Always Be Fabulous

After a rough interaction, and some long shipping issues, the product arrived, the customer is happy and SPOD has been amazing in understanding the issue that did arise. Very pleased with the work they provide, and thanking them for the patience and understanding they not only gave to me, but to my customer. Highly recommend

August 12, 2019

Hey there,

You are absolutely right. This is a unbearable situation with the shipping to Canada/customs handling and we are actively working on it.

As it means that we need to indentify a better provider, negotiate prices and integrate the new provider it will unfortunately take a while to get this issue fixed.

Right now we have only two options:
* support Canada as a shipping country even if it takes way too long in customs
* deactivate Canada as a shipping country

We do NOT want to deactivate Canada as a shipping country.

To reduce your troubles at least a bit, we will refund you the cost.

Kind regards,