SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

MetalRelic

So far so good! The interface is extremely easy to use and the shopify integration is relatively seamless.

Hello MetalRelic,
Thank you for taking the time to review our app, we're happy that things are working out well so far and hope that we will be able to meet your expectations also in the future.

Yunque Store

Incredible quality of tools and clothes selection, i am impressed and have used them all...the best for t shirts

Hello Yunque Store,

Thank you so much for the great feedback, we're very glad to hear that you are happy with our services.

Red Clover Coffee

The app has worked really great so far. very pleased with the fluidity and integration. I'm glad I found it.

Hello Red Clover Coffee,
Thank you for leaving this awesome review, we're so happy to hear that you find our app user friendly and to be part of your business

ShirtRockers

Very easy to use and a nice design of the app. I love to use it. Very easy to start a POD Business. Top

Hello ShirtRockers,
Thank you so much for reviewing our app, we're happy to hear that you find it easy to use and look forward to supporting your business.

Midwest Quest

The app is great for setting up products. The production and shipping is great. I created and ordered several sample t-shirts. They looked okay-the colors weren't great if you are printing color there are better vendors. What was terrible is after washing several of the shirts 3 times, the design could easily be pealed off. If your looking to have long term customers, I wouldn't send them a shirt from this place.

Hello Midwest Quest,

Thank you for leaving your honest review, we're sorry to read that you had problems with the print. These things shouldn't happen but if they do, please make sure to inform the customer service at support@spod.com, so we can refund the order and take the problem to the production sites to ultimately improve our services. Thank you!

N10Coffee

Good products ordered samples and happy with them. Looking forward to some happy customer feedback!

Hello N10Coffee,

Thank you for taking the time and leaving your very kind review, we're so glad to hear that you have been happy with us so far and look forward to supporting you and your business in the future!

Gear Up Trading Post

Awesome POD provider. I used to use Printful but switched to SPOD after it was taking 3 weeks for my customers to get their products from Printful. SPOD said they could do it in 48 hours and they have been true to their word. Everything has been printed with great quality and their prices are much better as well.

Hello Gear Up Trading Post,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review, it's so great to hear that you are happy with us and that we managed to meet your and your customer's expectations so far! We hope to continue to do so, especially during the upcoming peak season when things might get rough and we might experience delays - if you ever have questions or concerns, feel free to get in touch! Thank you!

Etsy Store

I sent the ticket but I have not seen a reply. I can't handle big orders and no one will support me.

Hello Etsy Store,

We're sorry to hear that you're unhappy with our services but please be fair and truthful in your assessment of it: I've had a look at your conversations with our customer service and you usually received answers within 24 hours or your enquiry, unless there was a weekend when our support team is not in the office.
Please make sure that our replies to you are not routed to your spam folder. Thank you.

Dakoda Goods

Very Easy to set up and to design my products! I like that it gives you design templets already on top of my designs as well. Very cool Update: It's been over 6 months since I've downloaded SPOD. I've ordered some sample orders and they have been awesome. Fast shipping and good quality products. Excited to see what's next for my business! Thanks, SPOD!

Hello Dakoda Goods,

AntiViCo

APP works great and is really fast. Intuitive handling! missing masks .............................................................................

Hello AntiViCo,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app, we're happy that it works well for you and your business so far. We assume that you are referring to the missing masks for the EU assortment, we're hoping to be adding these soon.