SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

Cross Chick

The app was very useful for the product I was looking for. I'm now waiting for sample. I will definitely use again. Thanks!

Hi Cross Chick,

Thanks for leaving the feedback, we are sure you will like the sample once it arrives. We are looking forward to partnering with your business.

MyBishBashBosh

I have only just started using this app but so far it has been awesome. I have ordered a test order and will let you know the outcome

Hi MyBishBashBosh,

We are happy to hear your first experience with the app has been great, we hope you enjoy your sample order just as much.

Timeless Heart Emporium

Never created a product so quickly or easily. And the cost is phenomenal. Love you guys so far. Best I've ever used.

Hi Timeless Heart Emporium,

Thanks for the feedback, that is exactly what we are aiming for. We hope to see you on board for a long time to come.

abstracct America apparel

endless possibilities. allowed me plenty of customizations. i definitely continue to use this site for future projects

Hi abstracct America apparel,

We would love to support your future projects, thanks for leaving the feedback.

Queen Dreams Store

@Great App that I recommend everybody to use for your creativity designs on your online shopify website to get more clients

Hi Queen Dreams Store,

Thank you very much for the feedback.

Fiddling Cat LLC

I have been using this app for just one day, and I'm so please with it. It's easy to use and understand. I can fill my online store with lots of quality products and not have to pay a lot of money up front. I pay when my products sell. AND, I don't have to worry about packing and shipping. SPOD does it all for me! I have sent for a sample, and I can't wait to receive it.

Hi Fiddling Cat LLC,

That is exactly what we do, you sell the product and we take care of the rest. Thanks for leaving the review.

Elements-Of-Allison

This app really makes it easy to help designs clothing and I really like that I can add text on backgrounds and not have to design the whole thing with a different program. Saves a lot of time.

Hi Elements-Of-Allison,

We designed the app to be easy to use, and to save you as much time as possible whilst delivering a quality product. Thanks for the feedback.

First Responders

I use Spod for particular products and they have been great. Plus, they help you with each situation that you might a problem or a question about.

Hi First Responders,

Thanks for the positive feedback, we are more than happy to support your business in the future.

Andre Nostalgic Brown Collection

I really enjoy the app allowed me to make socks! I wish there could be inside label tags for Branding. Overall this app Rocks!

Hi Andre Nostalgic Brown Collection,

Thanks for leaving the feedback, glad to hear you like the socks. A custom inside label is right at the top of our list of features we would like to release, so hopefully soon we can offer this option.

Grace and Mercy Gear

Love Spreadshirt, really fast. I'm having a problem with setting up my shipping due to having multiple fulfillment services on my store.

Hi Grace and Mercy Gear,

Thanks for leaving the feedback. Having multiple fulfillment services on one store can be a little tricky to manage sometimes, but if you reach out to a Shopify guru they can usually get the issue solved with multiple fulfillers.