SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

B.O.L.D.™

Easy to use and nice products. I tried printful and the print was awful. Thanks for such a good app.

Hello B.O.L.D.™,
Thank you for reviewing our app, how great to read that you're so happy with our services! We look forward to being part of your businesses for a long time to come.

MetalRelic

So far so good! The interface is extremely easy to use and the shopify integration is relatively seamless.

Hello MetalRelic,
Thank you for taking the time to review our app, we're happy that things are working out well so far and hope that we will be able to meet your expectations also in the future.

Yunque Store

Incredible quality of tools and clothes selection, i am impressed and have used them all...the best for t shirts

Hello Yunque Store,

Thank you so much for the great feedback, we're very glad to hear that you are happy with our services.

Red Clover Coffee

The app has worked really great so far. very pleased with the fluidity and integration. I'm glad I found it.

Hello Red Clover Coffee,
Thank you for leaving this awesome review, we're so happy to hear that you find our app user friendly and to be part of your business

ShirtRockers

Very easy to use and a nice design of the app. I love to use it. Very easy to start a POD Business. Top

Hello ShirtRockers,
Thank you so much for reviewing our app, we're happy to hear that you find it easy to use and look forward to supporting your business.

N10Coffee

Good products ordered samples and happy with them. Looking forward to some happy customer feedback!

Hello N10Coffee,

Thank you for taking the time and leaving your very kind review, we're so glad to hear that you have been happy with us so far and look forward to supporting you and your business in the future!

Gear Up Trading Post

Awesome POD provider. I used to use Printful but switched to SPOD after it was taking 3 weeks for my customers to get their products from Printful. SPOD said they could do it in 48 hours and they have been true to their word. Everything has been printed with great quality and their prices are much better as well.

Hello Gear Up Trading Post,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review, it's so great to hear that you are happy with us and that we managed to meet your and your customer's expectations so far! We hope to continue to do so, especially during the upcoming peak season when things might get rough and we might experience delays - if you ever have questions or concerns, feel free to get in touch! Thank you!

Dakoda Goods

Very Easy to set up and to design my products! I like that it gives you design templets already on top of my designs as well. Very cool

Hello Dakoda Goods,

Threaded Wit

Honestly the app works great, the products are fulfilled quickly, they have the best women's sizing apparel of any of the PODs I've tried, and the quality has been exceptional. On the rare occurrence that the print doesn't go as planned I have had no issue getting an immediate refund. No complaints here.

Hello Threaded Wit,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review, we're so glad to hear that you're happy with the app and our services even on occasions when things didn't work out as planned right away.

Purdie Photography Designs

I really like using Spod and of all their tshirts I have received to wear as samples, only one has worn the printing off after a few washes. They have lovely material for their tops and the app is easy to use. Be good if you could edit a design once it's made but apart from that, Spod is a great company and POD manufacturer.

Hello Purdie Photography Designs,

Thank you for your review of our app, we're grateful that you gave us such a good rating even though there were some troubles with the prints - please feel free to always get in touch with customer service if this happens, so we can offer a refund and make sure to get in touch with the production teams to improve our services. Thank you!