SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Mop'n Store

I love the app its helped me connect my shopify store with my spreadshirt store. Its awesome to me..

January 6, 2020

Hi Mop'n Store,
Thanks for your feedback, we are happy to be working together with you!

Consistency

So far so good. Good quality and prices. Easy interface to use to create product. It says 2-3 day shipping. We will see. Will change review after a full month of service.

**Update: The shipping was excellent and the print was very well done. Great quality shirts, bags, water bottles. I will be using you guys with confidence.

www.consistency.store

January 6, 2020

Hi Consistency,
Thanks for the positive feedback. Good luck with the continued success of your store!

SignoriCoffee

First try - but so far it is awesooooome! Already ordered personally and know, that the quality is bombastic. Now will sell - cannot wait

Threads Of Texas

Easy to use and great selection along with low pricing. If you need a direct to garment partner I suggest you try these guys out.

Wizard Box

Absolutely amazing!!! I started using SPOD in November and they the BEST company for POD. The processing times are way faster than all the other POD companies and they have wonderful customer service. The print quality is also superior. I've gotten so many 5 star reviews on my Etsy shop because of SPOD. Keep up the great work!!

Black Stigma Crumbled

Each order processed has shipped within 24-48 hours and arrived much sooner than expected. I did have a large order missing 1 item from today and I am still awaiting a response so no comment on the customer service aspect. If you need quality items and a quick turn around I'd definitely say use this app. There is a faint vinegar smell that is on the items but once aired out, it's fine. This is my only complaint.

My Fashion & Life

This app is very useful and it has a lot of features that are free. I will update this review once I've fully implemented into my store.

Hi there,

Thank you for the kind words. We are happy to support you and your business!

Party Ugly

This app is the best apparel drop shipping app on the market. It offers a ton of quality products, great flexibility with options for the site, and extremely fast shipping. They are very responsive and powered by the top notch Spreadshirt network. You cannot go wrong with this app!

December 17, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. We do our best to continue to provide the best possible support to our merchants!

Vintage Ice Hockey

SPOD freaking rocks. I searched around for a while trying to find a good dropshipper. The pricing is the best out there, and they ship INSANELY fast. Orders are out the door in under 48 hours usually. This makes it easy for me to ship out new items when there is an incorrect order and their customer service is A+.

Our customer service loves you for this! <3

Richès

amazing. less hassle, makes it easy for the shopper and the seller. amazing. less hassle, makes it easy for the shopper and the seller

December 17, 2019

Thank you for the kind words. We are happy to have you with us!