SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

MM6K

Love the app so far.
Integration wasn't too hard.
COGs are good.
And the turn around time from order to the item being sent out is great. Just waiting to see how the print looks on my first test order

Lees Cool Tees

When I started with Print on Demand I was using Printful for my Shopify store, however, I quickly realized that their prices were not competitive.
I switched to SPOD (Shopify print on demand) the prices were much better, however
after uploading 40 items I then tried to push them to Etsy. The SPOD images do not sync with Etsy and if you try to pin to pinterest the images are too small (Pinterest actually banned me because of this)
also the quantities do not sync with Etsy either. I would have to go thru the process of doing all new mockups and changing the inventory count which is lot of time wasted. I now use Printify which syncs to Etsy easily. Hope this helps anyone who is looking into a Print on demand business.

February 4, 2021

Hi Lees Cool Tees,

Thank you for your feedback. We are indeed currently not supporting Etsy & Pinterest. However, we are working on expanding our app to support other platforms. I hope you enjoyed the other aspect of our app and that you might come back soon, once it will be possible to use other platforms.

Have a great day!

ISQ INTERNATIONAL

So far I am enjoying it - it is taking some time to get used to all the features but it is working out pretty good so far. Thanks

Faith Life Gear

It is a very convenient and easy to use app for adding designs to my store. It has an intuitive design and easy to use.

3CROOKS

The Best App Ever, Navigating through is simple and classic,the best in the market at the moment and great art for designing.

Allyourthingz

Die App funktioniert sehr gut, man kommt schnell rein und kann effizient arbeiten. Sehr empfehlenswert.

California Drinking Team

So easy to make t-shirts. I love being able to add graphics and text right inside your interface. Any member of the team can have fun with it.

My Midnight Ideas

Spod has been fulfilling most of our orders, quality and price are both good and they have always met delivery times.

ccknowshowto.com

I like how you can edit front back and side. I made a hoodie dress. I would use their services again.

Scientific Curiosity

The application is very easy to use. I liked the large collection of designs and products. I recommend it.