SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Fast. Simple. Pandemic-Proof.

1212Designs

I can't see the whole page while trying to upload products. And some of the buttons don't load so I don't know what they are for. Pretty frustrating.

April 19, 2021

Hi, 1212Designs

Thank you for the review. Would you mind letting me know what screen resolution you are using and which button exactly isn't loading?

Thank you again for the review and I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Mixoom

ich habt nur einmal verwendet sehr hilfreich easy danke weil Bin nicht sehr begabe für Computer und nichts oft gebraucht nochmals danke Ich wäre in Zukunft Bestellen

One Stop Hip Hop UK

New to the App, works great but shipping out side the USA with a USA based store has proved a nightmare so far leading to a lot of headache. Not sure if it's because of the pandemic, but there's no warning telling you orders may be subject to delays. The items go out and then no change on status for weeks now. So mixed after a fantastic start for me.

April 19, 2021

Hi One Stop Hip Hop UK,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app.

You are absolutely right, delivery outside of the US from our US-based production is causing us some issues. We are however working really hard to find better options and improve international shipping.

If you are selling a lot of orders to Europe, I would suggest creating another store and use our Europe-based production, as you will save on shipping cost and delivery time.

I hope I could help.

Thanks again!

Public Domain Merchandise

Print and shipping times are stellar - super fast and easy to track. SOMETIMES the shirt printing could be crisper, especially around the edges of lighter colors on darker shirts. Really, REALLY easy to get up and going, very intuitive app, dead easy to just make a zillion products. Prices are lovely, as well.

Mystic Knotwork

Just getting started, slowly, but the product design is really simple and samples arrive quickly. Good quality and looking forward to add their print on demand service to our shop

GoofBALL

I'm just starting using the system, but it seems to work very well. I would like the customizer to have the function of just editing my designs. When you allow the customers to design their shirts, it gives them way too many options. It would be nice for them to just add text to my existing design.

BanKola™ Brand

The outcome is More than I expected. Except they do not offer embroidery designs. I plan to keep using your app. Thank you

DNA

I enjoy the hundreds of designs option and the option to also add my design. The print on demand option will help me stay on track with my orders and continue to grow my brand apparel.

Swing_g

Use esta aplicación para ayudarme a hacer mi propia marca de ropa. La utilidad es muy buena, ya que te deja descargar imagenes.

Butterfly Barn Co

Fantastic app. Much easier to use than competitors like Printful and Printify and much better pricing as well.