SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Scientific Curiosity

The application is very easy to use. I liked the large collection of designs and products. I recommend it.

eMARKH Outdoor Products

It is easy to use. Lots of options to pick from. But very few ready-made designs to pick from but better than their competitors. I did not see an option to customize the inside labels.

January 21, 2021

Hi eMARKH Outdoor Products,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our App and giving us feedbacks. Branding and Labeling are definitely subject that we are looking into.

The Design Library is also really important for us, so this feature will continue growing in a near future.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Merch For Mutts

Great app. Switched from Print Melon (never use them btw) and have been very satisfied. Print quality is excellent and they have very cute packaging! Highly recommend this company if you are looking to do Print-On-Demand, plus they have a super cool "Customizer" feature and tons of designs to choose from! Very quick production and fair costs.

MasksTees

Very easy to use. First time user and the UI is seamless for letting me upload my own designs. Would recommend

Hatshepsut's Store

I bought some samples because I have my online store, and the sizes that were supposed to be XL run as M or SMAL sizes, and I contacted SPOD and I explained the problem and they do not want to solve the situation of the product, when they have to take responsibility too, imagine that a client buys a product in my online store and has the same problem as me, so what will happen to my client? They are supposed to solve the problem with their manufacture or whoever prints the product for them. Because I have proof that the products do not work for me. Everyone here has to have a responsibility and guarantee that customers receive a quality product and their problem can be solved. I believe a lot in customer service because I have worked all my life serving people, and if people pay their money they deserve to have good treatment and consideration if they buy a product in poor condition, they have the rights to claim. I am very disappointed with SPOD, how a company can raise its score if the client is not treated fairly.

1223 Vegan Boutique

Easy to use. Quick and efficient. I would definitely recommend this app for anyone. The pricing is always reasonable.

Akamai Deals

Everything about this app is easy. Love the designs, very user friendly. The best print on demand so far!

EastToWestSalesUS

great app easy to use. could use more products especially for pets but aside from this complaint, the app is great. Easy to learn and connect with your store. Allows the easy upload and customizing options for your customers to make their own choices not just being stuck with the ones you come up with.

Dream Believe Achieve Strategies

Great product. Very easy to navigate. I like that they have black models. Please keep including black models.

Leycus

(1) This app and fulfillment requests will not work if customer names (and maybe addresses) have letters with marks. I contact them for support, they say that letters with marks are considered as special characters and suggest me to edit the name of customers by myself. How funny it is! They also say that it cannot be fixed at their end because it has to do with address fields. So much funny and non-supportive! (2) The app also does not send any notification to you in case action from the store admin is needed. You might end up in knowing issues until you receive complaints from customers as they are waiting too long but not receive anything whatsoever. (3) When I add a second customized product to cart, there is no image, no name and variant, no price of the product. I have raised this issue for 20 days but it is not fixed.

January 21, 2021

Hi Leycus.

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues. I've forwarded the Customized Product bug to our Dev Team.

When it comes to your first point, we do support most letters with marks. I'm sorry that we were not able to help you further when you contacted us. If you are still facing that issue, please send us an email to support@spod.com and write it to the attention of Jean-Michel. I'll make sure to answer your questions and follow-up on your requests.

Kind regards,