SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

JPademy

I use this app to help me design products for my online store. In addition to uploading my own designs, It has lots of graphics to choose from.

Midnight Overdrive

Great delivery time and an incredible quality on the prints. I absolutely love this app for the print on demand area of my business.

HometownKentucky

SPOD has been great for our unique idea of super local Kentucky t-shirts. It allows us to print up hundreds of different designs without any inventory. SPOD also kept right on ticking without a hitch throughout the pandemic so we didn't lose income. Thank you SPOD!!!

Extra Time Vintage

This app is our go-to for ink on garment printing. The shipping speed can't be matched. The new print type that heat presses on garments has been a huge help as well for those hard to print designs on dark garments. Prices are great too - they keep low prices that allow us to be able to offer free shipping to our customers.

Rebound Vintage Hoops

We have been using SPOD for over a year and really enjoy it! The variety of options is great and they are much faster at getting products out the door to the customers than all the other POD services we have tried. Customer services is awesome too so if a customer receives a bad product it is no cost to me to send them a replacement!

Painted Love Apparel

I’ve been using SPODs app for my store and have had great experiences. I like their selection of products, fast turnaround time and great customer support. All of my apparel washes well and has not distorted or lost form. They have been very good to deal with when there’s been an issue. They are always actively improving the design interface to make the user experience better and I’ve seen huge strides in recent months. The flex print option is awesome and worth the small upgrade for even better quality print. Make sure you join the SPOD Facebook group for additional support as the admin is very quick to respond and get involved with troubleshooting. Let’s be clear, NO POD is perfect but this one tries and understands the needs of us as store owners. Looking forward to future improvements and upgrades from SPOD.

AuroraSoul

Love it. Great prices and solid service. Quality is good and seemingly getting better. Diverse product selection.

WorldFineCrafts

I use this app , because is easy to navigate and nice designs! Love It nice pretty items worldfinecrafts.com

Retrac Designs

Love the app and I love the many options and ease of use. The only option I would request is an ability to add my own labels to the items for branding.

Blades sportin' Athletics and Customs

Seems pretty easy to use and the quality seems to be pretty good aswell. I will update more as I go.