SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Crespo's Store

Excellent print on demand company amazing prices, need to be a little more faster in the shipping process but work perfect, thanks

January 24, 2020

Hi Crespo's Store,

Thanks very much for the feedback! Right now we are seeing 30% of the orders being produced in less than 24 hours, and the rest in under 48 hours.
We provide Premium and Express shipping options from our couriers for faster shipping methods if needed.

pfaelzerweg

Hi, great and intuitive app. Is it possible to ship to Europe and is this service also avalaible in Europe to decrease shipping and delivery for European customers? Thanks

January 24, 2020

Hi Pfaelzerweg,

We very much appreciate the feedback. Connecting our European factories to the SPOD app is our highest priority right now. We will have this done this year, and we will hopefully announce an expected date soon.

Candy Couture Boutique

Love this app so far. I've ordered samples, fast shipping, US made, package brand labeling...everything my customers are looking for on my site and on eBay.

January 17, 2020

Hi Candy Couture Boutique,

Thanks for your kind words, we are very happy to have partnered with your business.

GiftsNmore.shop

Hello. Your App is great. But. Where doeas the customer can custimze the produkt?

i choosed that the customer can customize the design by himself. but as i wanted to check, i did not found any option to customize the produkt.

January 10, 2020

Hi GiftsNmore,

Thanks very much for leaving feedback! We reached out to by e-mail to provide further assistance.

Mop'n Store

I love the app its helped me connect my shopify store with my spreadshirt store. Its awesome to me..

January 6, 2020

Hi Mop'n Store,
Thanks for your feedback, we are happy to be working together with you!

Consistency

So far so good. Good quality and prices. Easy interface to use to create product. It says 2-3 day shipping. We will see. Will change review after a full month of service.

**Update: The shipping was excellent and the print was very well done. Great quality shirts, bags, water bottles. I will be using you guys with confidence.

www.consistency.store

January 6, 2020

Hi Consistency,
Thanks for the positive feedback. Good luck with the continued success of your store!

SignoriCoffee

First try - but so far it is awesooooome! Already ordered personally and know, that the quality is bombastic. Now will sell - cannot wait

DESIBLOC

Amazing low prices, that was the reason I switched to SPOD but wasn't impressed as SPOD has REALLYYYY slow shipping. Printing quality isn't great either, I ordered a sample and the colour was faded, dark on one side and faded on the other.

Threads Of Texas

Easy to use and great selection along with low pricing. If you need a direct to garment partner I suggest you try these guys out.

Wizard Box

Absolutely amazing!!! I started using SPOD in November and they the BEST company for POD. The processing times are way faster than all the other POD companies and they have wonderful customer service. The print quality is also superior. I've gotten so many 5 star reviews on my Etsy shop because of SPOD. Keep up the great work!!