SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Fast. Simple. Pandemic-Proof.

Irie Vybez Gear

I am giving the app 5 stars as it has items I have not had access to with other apps. I do hope to get good prints as my last POD started to become lackadaisical, and I started getting returns as my shop was taking off. I also like this guarantee of a 2 day turnaround. That will definitely help if this is accurate!

The Billionaire Boss Club

I use this app to supply all my custom merchandise to customers, they've always created great products for my customers and even myself.

Support A Local Trail

Great prices, but everything is CONSTANTLY going out of stock, especially in the top selling Large and XL sizes. I don't understand why SPOD is always short on qtys for the most common sizes.

February 18, 2021

Hi, Support A Local Trail.

Thank you for reviewing our App.

I'm not certain which product you are referring to, but we are doing our best to keep our inventory full. As we just came out of the peak season, January & February are always a bit more tricky, since we have to replenish everything that was sold in November and December. However, most items should be back in stock by the end of the month.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Becki-M Boutique

Super easy to use along with great pricing! I will be using this for my online store. Everyone should use it

NOOM31

very nice app and very recommend it .................................................................

In Love With Pits

Simple to use and design products. Recommended for beginners and experienced POD sellers. This app is a great addition to my store.

Printa Custom

First, I wish there was a function for customers to edit their photos in the same designer tool. Like incase they want a clear background or want to crop images into a circle or something. Second, with pixels and dpi nobody is really going to know what’s their image size dpi and pixels. If they can’t stretch it on the product they want, they’re just gonna close the website and here we go another lost customer. Third, the designer tool should really prime the products section, i think a lot of people are not aware once you’re in the designer studio that there is a section to choose other products. If these three conditions improve this will be the best POD out there. I wish your team all the best!

February 9, 2021

Hi Printa Custom,

Thank you for your review. I'll answer your points in the same order.

1) More functionality for the customizer is a great point, and we are already looking into it. However, with the current technology available, it is really hard to delete background from a picture automatically, without doing it manually with a graphic software.

2) You are absolutely right, here. We need a better way to show why a design can't be stretched, or what size it needs.

3) Here, this is already something you can do in your shop, with the help of deeplinking. You can find more information here: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020991794--How-does-deep-linking-work-with-the-Customizer#article

Thank you again for taking the time to review our app!

ZEROPHUCKS

While customer service was polite on the phone and responsive via email, my first sample was disastrous. It was a simple white hoodie with a black zero and some simple lettering on it. The color was so faded it was gray, not even close to black. I checked to see if there was something wrong with my settings and sent pics, but no, they replied that it was correct -- and that's how their digital print process worked. If they can't put a solid black on a white item, then half of my entire catalog won't work. I couldn't believe it. Will now have to shift to a whole other supplier for something that seems basic. Very troubling and frustrating (not to mention, it clearly doesn't match the spot mockup generator).

February 8, 2021

Hi ZEROPHUCKS,

I'm sorry the sample you received wasn't satisfactory. DTG is indeed a printing method that has a "vintage" kind of look. However, this shouldn't be gray, as you mentioned it. I would like you to contact me personally, so I can verify the sample you received. If there is a problem, we will need to fix it. You can write me here: shopify@spod.com.

Jean-Michel
Success Manager

Relax it Now

SPOD is really good and easy for a beginner also very fast to create a mock up and easy to get started.. Thanks SPOD!

MM6K

Love the app so far.
Integration wasn't too hard.
COGs are good.
And the turn around time from order to the item being sent out is great. Just waiting to see how the print looks on my first test order