SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Meri Design Shop

This app is just so easy to use absolutely love it. Watch the tutorial and then start creating you designs. Easy!

ShareWorthyStories

I am new to the whole printing on Demand business but before I found SPOD, I used CustomCat and also Printify. While Printify is great, it is very pricey and CustomCat's printing and quality is second rate. So, I was force to search for quality merchandise at a reasonable price. I found that with SPOD. The shirts and prints are amazing quality plus production to shipping, to customer receipt is super zippy. I would definitely recommend this application especially since you can now edit products after they have been created. Kudos SPOD! Love it!

Cheeky Chum

I love the easeness of this app and their mock-ups. Hopefully they get more more than two mock-up models.

Hey there,

Thank you very much for the feedback. New mock-ups are currently with the photo team and we hope to get all products covered in more diversity. With >100 products, it will unfortunately take a while.

K. LaMoura Boutique

I've been using the app to improve my T-Shirt designs and it's working so far. I love the pre-set designs a LOT! Love the app and the ease of use.

September 30, 2019

We love to have you with us. Thank you for the nice words.

Quoteacholic

Great app!!! Easy to use and great shipping. I would never consider another app. Long life customer. The moch cups are easy and the price is great. this is great for any start up business. Then you do not only have to do shirts you can place your designs on other products too. My customers loves the free shipping .

September 30, 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Nimble Prints

Don't use this app. At least not until they fix a major issue with it. When creating a product and pushing the product to your store the app uses massive image files of the .webp type. When I say massive I mean MASSIVE. On the order of 12 to 15mb per image. That's PER IMAGE so if you have men's collection for example and you have more than just a few items your PAGE LOAD SPEEDS are REDUCED TO A CRAWL. Pages were taking 10-15 seconds to load. You could use an image minimizer app but of course that costs money and doesn't overcome the second problem which lies with Spreadshirt's shipping. The shipping costs are based on the total cost of the order and those COSTS ARE HIGH. You can be sure that when a customer reaches checkout and sees they're getting tagged with $25 in shipping for an order over $100 they will frequently abandon their carts. $25 equates to another product purchase on another site and you can't subject customers to these expenses in the age of free shipping from the likes of Amazon. It's unfortunate because I like the app itself aside from the image file size issues and they have an excellent product line and color options. Get the two items I listed changed or at least improved and I'll come back.

September 26, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback!

Regarding the image size - a 12-15mb per image is not possible. We're using precicesly the format .webp to reduce file size. Could you please contact us via support@spod.com and we could check your store from our end.

As for the shipping - please note that shipping is calculated on the product cost, not the price you charge your customer. As we're having the best prices of the industry you will barely see any higher shipping costs, except you're starting to have really big baskets.

Enchanted Shadow

I was previously using another leading POD app, but SPOD offers more versatlity, lower product prices and faster and cheaper shipping options. It has a really large and helpful built-in library of pre-made designs which is a lifesaver. The support is responsive and helpful and the app is easy to use, saving a ton of time on my end. I highly recommend it to anyone with an ecommerce site.

LoveofGodnCountry

This app is very easy to use and I love the Customizer option that I can add to my store it opens up a whole new area for my business.

villnvilla

Great app! Very easy to use, with a ton of awesome products to choose from!! Best print on demand prices by far, I can't wait to present my shirts to the world!

Everything Hippo

PRO's. Good Product. Excellent print quality. Prints and ships FAST! If you are familiar with other vendors in this space then you know what a big deal these three items are. CON's, As a vendor, I manage hundreds of products in my store and the SPOD interface is lacking. It takes more effort than it should to manage SPOD products. I hope it can be redesigned.